• Breaking News

    Friday, October 26, 2018

    Apple Watch Since I already reported it.. “Hey Siri, turn on/off do not disturb” results in an off-center CC.

    Apple Watch Since I already reported it.. “Hey Siri, turn on/off do not disturb” results in an off-center CC.


    Since I already reported it.. “Hey Siri, turn on/off do not disturb” results in an off-center CC.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:48 AM PDT

    Ugh this is STILL annoying for Cellular Apple Watch Owners

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:43 AM PDT

    Why can't Apple make a complication for the 4 Green Dots instead of it just being on the "Explorer" Watch Face. Or include more Watch Faces with the 4 Green Dots People like to change their Watch Faces often and not stick to one

    submitted by /u/RealBenMC
    [link] [comments]

    Series 4 - Rebel Edition

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:12 PM PDT

    DetroitBORG posts his review of the Apple Watch Series 4

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:31 AM PDT

    This guy is one of the best YouTube reviewers out there and he doesn't disappoint with his mega S4 review. Apple Watches shown in this video include the black aluminum, black stainless steel and gold stainless steel. He also compares them to older watches including a stainless steel series 0 and a gray ceramic series 3.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NR0V1yQhIM

    If you are undecided about the S4, watch this video.

    submitted by /u/mentalrecon
    [link] [comments]

    How long will an S4 last me?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:41 AM PDT

    I bought it with the ideal of it lasting 3-4 years. What do you guys think? Will it last me that time? I am aware it has a 64bit processor along with all the huge new speed improvements, so I ideally think that would help.

    submitted by /u/Lonz123
    [link] [comments]

    Sports Loop bands are getting shorter. Why Apple?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:22 PM PDT

    Forecast Bar Crashes S4 watch

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 08:26 AM PDT

    My S4 is crashing anytime I open a notification from the Forecast Bar app.

    Any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ProstheticMedic
    [link] [comments]

    Weird battery usages

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 08:23 AM PDT

    So basically my entire day uses at much battery as when i sleep.

    6am monday- 100%

    9pm monday- 75%

    6am tuesday- 50%

    charge while showering

    7am tuesday -84%

    9pm tuesday - 63%

    6am wednesday - 35%

    charge while showering

    7am wednesday 78%

    9pm wednesday 60%

    6am thursday 30%

    and the cycle is pretty continuous and its really weird. I have had a difference of tactics at night with turning the theater mode on (every night), airplane mode, do not disturb mode and it still basically uses the same power that i use during the day. i dont get many, if any notifications during the night so im very confused, any body have their hypothesis's?

    submitted by /u/naturedwinner
    [link] [comments]

    Broke screen, swapping colors?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:22 AM PDT

    So I recently broke my watch, and was setting up repair with an apple employee over chat.

    I asked her if it's possible to get a silver replacement since I regret getting the space grey. She avoided the question first and when I asked again she told me it was not possible. Might I have more luck if I called over the phone? Has anyone else tried?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Booty_Pope_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone put a tempered glass or screen cover on their Apple Watch?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 08:19 AM PDT

    If so how do you like it? Does it interfere at all? Brand for a 44mm?

    Just scratched my S4 by accidentally banging it into a door handle with no screen cover. Looking to get one for future protection.

    submitted by /u/GarfieldSighs3
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade from First Gen, why or why not?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:58 AM PDT

    I'm currently debating whether or not I want to upgrade my First Gen Apple Watch. On one hand, I do use my watch every day and I'm on a fitness kick right now where I have to lose close to 30 pounds by August of next year. So I'm using it for its intended fitness purpose. But my watch still works pretty well aside from the crappy battery life and slow speeds, so I'm having hard justifying another $429 to upgrade to the S4.

    I do know if I decide to upgrade it will be to the S4 because of the new modular face unless I wait till next year for the S5 to come out.

    For those of you who are still on the First Gen, why didn't you upgrade (aside from the obvious, I never use it, it sits in my drawer.)? For those of you who are choosing to upgrade from the First Gen, what's been the biggest benefit you've seen from the new watch?

    Note: There doesn't appear to be a Watch Purchasing Megathread anymore, otherwise I would have put this there. So I hope this doesn't get flagged for removal.

    submitted by /u/speedy_162005
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch siri language different from phone siri language..

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:37 AM PDT

    Hi

    I had no issues with apple watch s2 or s3 but with my S4 Siri will only understand english and not french whereas on my apple watch siri only understands english. If I speak french to her she wont understand and she will reply in English.

    Anyone has an idea where I could change that? Siri settings on watch are mirrored from phone I thought

    Edit: I cant even find Siri settings on the apple watch app on my phone... Pretty sure there were some before. Even did a search

    submitted by /u/bofferding
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with Watch not Reporting Proper Swim Distances?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:25 AM PDT

    Problems with Watch not Reporting Proper Swim Distances?

    I was wrapping up my swim. I'd been paying attention and the distances were getting tracked (mostly) correctly (sometimes the watch adds an extra 25 yards or so). I paused the workout with screen locked (simultaneous button and crown press), spun the crown to unlock, then swiped over and tapped "End" on the workout.

    Immediately, my 1950 yards switched to 800. My phone was far out of range the whole time, but it synced to the phone this way, also. What's weird is the data shows the correct distances for the specific strokes, so it backs up my memory and proves I didn't accidentally pause the workout early (which I've done before).

    Anyone else ever seen this? I'm not expecting to fix this workout's data, but I'd really like it to not happen again.

    Watch is Series 3 LTE on WatchOS 5.0.1.

    https://i.redd.it/f7ie3juthju11.jpg

    submitted by /u/ben_jamin_s
    [link] [comments]

    Series 4 vs 3 bluetooth range

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:00 AM PDT

    I'd rather not spend the extra cash in getting a cellular apple watch and I want to keep it as cheap as I can. What is the Bluetooth range like on both of them?

    Btw my phone will be in my locker which is this kinda like this weird tough plastic.

    Mostly I just want a rough idea

    submitted by /u/oraetzgscar
    [link] [comments]

    Not Contact

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:56 AM PDT

    Last night I turn off my Apple Watch and I don't know what happens but today I don't have any contacts! If someone calls the name doesn't appear just the number or they email account! iCloud is jus working well with my iPad and Mac!

    submitted by /u/MarlonEspaillat
    [link] [comments]

    S3 to S4

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any regrets on upgrading from the series 3 to series 4? I've been on the fence.

    submitted by /u/sincere11105
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the Siri watch face integrated apps?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:33 PM PDT

    Wow, I really expected we would see some exciting Siri watch face integrations by now. Maybe package tracking or enhanced sports teams integrations for upcoming events beyond the TV app. Sadly I've only seen carrot weather. Is anyone aware of any app developers who have done anything really good with Siri?

    submitted by /u/Chezsmithy
    [link] [comments]

    Auto sleep complication watchos5

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:17 PM PDT

    Can anyone using AutoSleep help me out. I just got the app recently and at first my complication for info graph modular, circle slot, was displaying my recharge percentage with a yellow bar and % number similar to how Carrot displays its hi/low temp. Now it's displaying 3 purple rings with no number. I can't find how to change the complication.

    Does anyone know where I find this option?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HumanBean-Juice
    [link] [comments]

    videos on apple watch

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 03:43 AM PDT

    Does anyone know a way to NBA games on apple watch (just any browser video really)

    submitted by /u/oraetzgscar
    [link] [comments]

    Is activity data recorded when you’re wearing the watch, but having entered the password yet?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:55 PM PDT

    Sometimes I wear it for an hour or so before unlocking and didn't know if it discards data prior because it has verified that it you.

    submitted by /u/GeoX89109
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to setup new Xr without losing Activity data?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 05:17 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Like many others, I'm getting a new XR tomorrow, but this is the first time I'm getting a new phone since I've started wearing an Apple Watch. I want to be extra, extra careful not to lose any of my Activity data.

    I recall some people saying to backup my old phone to iCloud, then when starting up my new phone to "Restore from iCloud backup." I'd honestly rather not do this, since I like setting up a new phone as, well, new.

    Is there any compromise solution? Is there any way to keep my old Activity data yet still set up my new phone as new?

    TIA.

    submitted by /u/Hoylegu
    [link] [comments]

    I know I didn't achieve much today but my exercise ring is not moving at all? This has happened the last few days and I have restarted several times.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 03:52 PM PDT

    Series 4 Battery Help

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:47 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Recently purchased a Series 4 Apple Watch and it's been brilliant up until now.

    The battery has also been excellent. I've got through an entire day and the battery has been sitting at around 60-65% when I place it on charge before bed.

    Today, however, I noticed it was at 44% after only 4 hours of very light use. The watch was definitely on charge last night and was at 100% before I left for work.

    Apple Customer Service are telling me it could be a glitch and have told me to keep an eye on the battery level over the next few days. I've reset both the Watch and my iPhone 8 Plus as per their instructions. The watch is still losing 1% every 20 minutes or so.

    Anyone else experienced this?

    I've been offered an express replacement without affecting my AppleCare+ policy which is good news.

    submitted by /u/pj3112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel