• Breaking News

    Friday, October 26, 2018

    Apple iOS iTunes Account using a lot of data

    Apple iOS iTunes Account using a lot of data


    iTunes Account using a lot of data

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:49 AM PDT

    Anyone is having issue with iTunes Account using too much mobile data?

    I'm using an iPhone X with iOS 12.0.1

    I received a notification informing that I'm about 90% of my data plan and when I went to check which app was using so much data I saw the Sustem Services as one of the big ones, and inside of it the iTunes Account.

    I don't use Apple Music or iTunes.

    submitted by /u/caiodias
    [link] [comments]

    Best Reddit messaging app?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:40 AM PDT

    Which reddit app is the best for messaging and sending PM's on the iPhone? I used to use RIF but it's not available for iOS.

    submitted by /u/MissyDesi
    [link] [comments]

    Your iPhone has been used more than usual

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:30 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/C9aSfaH.png

    Has anyone encountered this after upgrading to iOS 12.0.1 on iPhone X?

    What am I supposed to do right now? I used my phone like any other day but the battery drained more than usual.

    submitted by /u/Darkecudoua
    [link] [comments]

    Bug? Screen Time not limiting certain apps in a category

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:22 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I set a limit for games screen time on the iPad. Games are only allowed on weekends for 1 hour (Saturday) and 1,5 hours (Sunday), on weekdays for 1 minute each day (because 0 minutes aren't possible). Since today (a Friday) is a holiday here and my son is at home, he asked if he could play games on the iPad. I allowed it but expected him to come and ask me to make the screen time screen go away which comes when you've reached the limit. He didn't come and I forgot about it. Later I checked the iPad and saw that the app icons for games showed the hourglass- all of them but 2: Subway Surfers and another one. When I go into screen time settings and choose the Games category Subway Surfers and the other game are the first app names mentioned there, yet the limit doesn't work for them. Those apps were installed at the time I set the limit. I deleted the limit now and put it back in again. I also remember that other games were exempt but were limited once I deleted the limit and put it back in place. What is going on here and why is this so buggy? Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/gnyvie
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max - Siri battery drain / usage

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:39 AM PDT

    As you can see in the screenshot and other usage times, Siri activates from time to time in the night or morning.

    How can this be? I have seen this several times and can't reproduce it.

    I had "Hey Siri" always enabled - first time this issue.

    Any idea ? Running iOS 12.1 beta 5

    My second question: does it make any sense disabling Siri search completely for more battery life ?

    submitted by /u/raveya
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having trouble sending iCloud E-Mail thru Spark?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:09 AM PDT

    Iphones 6s ios 12.0 camera wont’t open sometimes

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:47 PM PDT

    When i open camera app sometimes the screen is blank, do you experience the same iphone 6s users?

    submitted by /u/Lv2diag
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone XS Max screen stopped lighting up/vibrating when I got a new text message

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:50 PM PDT

    Don't know why this all of a sudden started happening, anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/itsmii
    [link] [comments]

    Wi-fi speed dropping on Ipad Air since IOS 12 update

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:10 AM PDT

    So I always hugely put off updating to the latest IOS updating normally for about a month or two becuase I am always afriad it is going to mess something up such as apps, settings or the wi-fi.

    Well, it looks like it has finally happened...

    I updated to the latest IOS 12 (12.0.1) update just a few days ago and I already noticed that it seemed super buggy on most of my apps, but that was fine, dealt with it.

    But now suddenly since yesterday the Ipad wi-fi just drops from 30-40 mbps to between <1 to 5 mbps which is obviously awful speed and it is quite a problem as it means videos load very slowly and many of the games I play will lag out.

    I have tried these solutions to try and fix the problem with no luck... Restart the Ipad - (worked for a little bit before it drops again like 10 minutes later, although it no longer works at all now) Turn the Ipad off and on (again worked for a little bit before dropping again 10 minutes later, no longer works at all now though) Disconnect and reconnect to the wifi - didn't work at all. Turning off Bluetooth - Didn't work at all. Renewing the lease thing in wi-fi settings - Didn't work at all. Forgetting the network and re-entering it - Didn't work at all.

    So I really don't know what to do at this point and I am very much regretting installing IOS 12. I know it is something with the Ipad itself as all my other devices are working fine.

    Any ideas?

    Edit: Wow, such a great subreddit, get downvoted for asking for help. Well I know where I won't be coming again for help. Nice way to represent your sub.

    submitted by /u/techguy010
    [link] [comments]

    The Dialer won't load on my iPhone; just opens a blank white screen. Video of problem within...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:12 PM PDT

    Do this just started happening today: https://youtu.be/bKtcm7o9eQk

    The only thing I've tried so far is pretty cycling the phone. No change. I don't know what else to try.

    Edit: Just wanted to let everyone know I got this fixed by resetting ALL settings. When I did this the phone began to reboot, a grey screen with a black apple logo and loading screen appeared, and the progress bar began to fill. After it filled it disappeared, the grey screen and black logo remained. I let it sit like this for 20 minutes, and then held the home button and power button down to force it to restart. It came back up, I had a default wallpaper, it asked for my password, all the apps were still there, the dialer problem was resolved, but I lost my password keyring. No big deal.

    submitted by /u/diablo75
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted notes are still showing up on spotlight search

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:49 AM PDT

    How do i stop this? IOS 12.0.1

    submitted by /u/saviour117
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody noticed that when typing the keyboard click sound volume increases?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 01:43 PM PDT

    I don't know, maybe it's just my device, but when I type without stopping the keyboard click volume slowly increases.

    submitted by /u/sittingonmyfloor
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix the image preview quality on Safari?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:46 PM PDT

    How do I fix the image preview quality on Safari?

    There have been so many times where I would look something up on Google using Safari on my Phone, I would click on an image, and the image would pop up all blurry and grainy.

    For example, this is what the image is supposed to look like (I got this from actually going to the page):

    https://i.redd.it/jqcqzxtgzdu11.png

    This is what it ends up looking like:

    https://i.redd.it/n1d8tmeizdu11.png

    As you can see, the quality is garbage.

    This gets really frustrating, especially if the image is from Pinterest, where it will be hidden among a sea of other images and you can't find anything!

    That fact actually made me despise Pinterest, haha!

    Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/NylaTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Google photos: trouble saving to camera roll

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:47 AM PDT

    So hey all, I've been attempting to save three videos from my google drive (and subsequently photos) to my iPhone and keep getting that error message. I have nearly 30GB free on my phone, and i have cleared out my entire camera roll and photos on the iPhone. One video is almost 20 minutes in length, the other two are three or less, and i get the same error every time. Any work around or reason why?

    submitted by /u/SupplySideCheesus
    [link] [comments]

    Messenger viewed sound comes out of locked iPhone.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:20 AM PDT

    So when I'm chatting from my desktop and my phone is locked, the last used app is not messenger, then the viewed sounds still come out of the phone speaker.. like wtf.

    submitted by /u/Joonas1233
    [link] [comments]

    Shortcuts for Clearing Ram iOS12 possible?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:32 PM PDT

    I couldn't find the answer, so I thought I'd ask if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/CallMeFiL
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pay Bank Transfer

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:30 AM PDT

    How long does it normally take to transfer a balance from Apple Pay Card to your bank? I transferred money on Sunday and today, it's still not in my account. Normally transfers hit my bank within 2 business days when it takes the good ole ACH route. Bank Of America. Not sure why Apple doesn't adopt some sort of instant transfers when available like PayPal or Venmo. I get money transfers instantly to my bank with Paypal and Venmo. This is really annoying. I guess I won't be using Apple Pay anymore and just keep to Venmo.

    submitted by /u/Icy_Resolve
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel