• Breaking News

    Friday, October 26, 2018

    Apple TV Has anyone made an alternative YouTube app that could be sideloaded?

    Apple TV Has anyone made an alternative YouTube app that could be sideloaded?


    Has anyone made an alternative YouTube app that could be sideloaded?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 10:47 PM PDT

    I'm curious if there's any alternatives to the crappy YouTube app that I could sideload on to my Apple TV. Perhaps something open source?

    The only thing I've found so far is this but it seems fairly broken, at least on tvOS 12.

    submitted by /u/guygizmo
    [link] [comments]

    The free Wired App on ATV now offers full episodes of "Click" and "Deconstructed" - I believe both are highly rated BBC shows.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 05:01 AM PDT

    Last night we watched the Deconstructed episode (33 min) where they take apart a Harley Davidson

    submitted by /u/vulcan_on_earth
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Smart Remote no longer controlling Apple TV properly (cursor will not move up or down)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:35 PM PDT

    As the title tries to say, my Samsung smart remote was controlling everything perfectly fine two days ago, and now its not working correctly. I can move things side to side, but now the directional pad will not move up or down. For instance, while browsing DirecTV Now, i can't scroll through channels like I was able to two days ago. It is worth noting that the "up and down" work on apps on the TV directly, like the Netflix app on the Samsung TV works fine.

    Anyone else have a similar issue? I've reset factory settings, tried to pair with bluetooth, reset remote itself and nothing worked. Could it be an update issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/spreadneck2000
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I reopen Music, I get a blurred splash screen

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:05 PM PDT

    When I open Music, the app opens a blurred splash screen and I can't seem to do anything about it, other than force closing the app and reopening it.

    Does anyone else have this issue? Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    I dislike SciFi but love Mystery Thrillers. But darn, whenever I search for mystery content, lot of Scifi crap shows up.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel