• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 25, 2018

    Apple TV Apple TV 4K behind tv mount

    Apple TV Apple TV 4K behind tv mount


    Apple TV 4K behind tv mount

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 08:30 PM PDT

    Just mounted my Apple TV about 6 inches in half way up my vizio p series tv. I charged the remote and it just won't work well unless I'm standing close to the side of the TV. Any idea how to fix this? Do I need to move my Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/Bingy33
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get MrMC to show my videos on home screen? (More in comments)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 08:38 PM PDT

    Mac Mini streaming setup

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 11:09 PM PDT

    I've been using an Apple TV 3 to stream Netflix/AirPlay for about a year and I have been enjoying it, except AirPlay is choppy when I'm using anything except Quicktime on my Macbook.

    A friend recently offered me his 2014 Mac mini so I was thinking about setting it up as a server/Plex server but I'd need to upgrade to the next generation of Apple TV (ATV4) in order to get the Plex app. I was thinking I'd download stuff with my Macbook Air, save to the Mini/Plex server, and play through the Apple TV...but that seems like a lot of steps just to stream something!

    Was thinking maybe I could just plug the Mac Mini directly into the TV and cut out the middle man.

    Can anyone recommend a program I can run on the Mac Mini that I can control with something simple like an Apple remote? I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse but I am not sure I really want to interact directly with MacOS as I'd rather have a simplified interface that I can use while sitting in my recliner (as opposed to leaning in, squinting at MacOS on my TV).

    Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/simianforce
    [link] [comments]

    Best high end Apple TV Games?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 01:25 AM PDT

    Are there any decent triple aaa or high end games on Apple TV?

    So far I've found SHADOWGUN LEGENDS & F1 2016.

    submitted by /u/AppleGamers
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV remote

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 10:49 AM PDT

    I have closed cabinets that hold my Apple TV and router etc.I would like this kept behind closed doors. Is there a better remote that can control the appletv and not need a direct line of sight? I don't want a hub since the Apple remote works ok as is. I just want something a little better when using YouTubeTV.

    submitted by /u/ramrockapump
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel