• Breaking News

    Friday, October 26, 2018

    Apple Macbook 2012 MBP, crazy graphics error after Mojave upgrade

    Apple Macbook 2012 MBP, crazy graphics error after Mojave upgrade


    2012 MBP, crazy graphics error after Mojave upgrade

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:31 PM PDT

    Cracked my 2017 MBP screen while attempting to clean the fans with a q-tip.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:38 PM PDT

    Hello, I just got my mac out of the store that was supposed to change the SSD and RAM of my old macbook and transfer all my pics (that were on iPhotos) to an external. Once I enter to see them, it gives me this. If i open it with google chrome, it takes me to a link where i see the picture. Help?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:54 AM PDT

    My display colours seem 'off' after updating to Mojave on my Macbook Air. The graphics/display colours seem faded, and it also seems like there is less contrast. Any suggestions for this?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:50 PM PDT

    The display profile is set to the standard Color LCD and night shift is off. I have not changed anything since the update.

    submitted by /u/wander-and-wonder
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 15inch 2018 constant lag issue

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys I have a MacBook Pro 15 inch 2018 with a 2.9 GHz intel core i7 processor and it seems to be laggy almost instantly when I start it up , I produce music and it makes it so hard for me I'm very close to switching to windows, I reset my SMC and when I went to a shop they reset the SMC again but absolutely nothing and it's gonna take 300+ to do a routine check and extra to fix depending on the issue anybody have suggestions that could save me a lot of money because I'm sick and tired of not being able to use it and the constant turning off when I'm in the middle of the project.

    submitted by /u/ligmapatient_84115
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook power problem

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:57 AM PDT

    I have a MacBook Pro Retina 13 inch early 2015. When I press the power button, about 10 seconds later I hear a chime and well that's it. No display, no lights, fan doesn't even turn on. I've done all the key commands (reset NVRAM, SMC, tried safe mode. Tried an external screen that was just black. I am at a total loss here :( Anyone able to help?

    submitted by /u/NerdyPrincess83
    [link] [comments]

    Question: I own a 2015 Macbook that I think is overkill

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:09 AM PDT

    Hello reddit,

    Long time reader. First time poster. Or something like that. Either way, I have a question that I would love some advice on.

    I currently own a 2015 15" retina macbook pro. 2.5ghZ intel core i7 quad core. 16gb of ram. 1TB SSD flash storage. Basically, the top of the line 15" Macbook Pro. I have been the owner of it for the past 3 years and the Macbook still has 730GB of unused storage since I mainly throw all my files on a external drive that I keep safely at home.

    I am thinking of selling my 15" macbook and looking to get one of the 2016/2017 13" pros and wanted to know what you all thought. I use my macbook daily and run a lot of photo editing, graphic design, and music production software. I use the Adobe Suite, Ableton, and rarely Cinema 4D. I really want to get something smaller like the newer 13" because they seem so much nicer for portability and I only need something with around 256gb flash storage. It bothers me that I paid a lot for a macbook with a larger internal drive and I barely use it to it's drive capacity which is why I am considering selling it.

    I would sell my current macbook for $1800 (that is the going price for my model on eBay) and but a used 2016/2017 macbook pro 13" off craigslist or eBay and they fetch around $900-1150 for the 256gb drive versions.

    My main concern is if the downgrade from a quad core to a duo core and if that will affect me majorily. I don't really care about the screen real estate and prefer to work on a 13" because it is easier for me to travel with since I am always working mobile or on the move.

    Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you

    submitted by /u/XANYBOY
    [link] [comments]

    specs for a programming laptop?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 03:33 AM PDT

    Im looking to get into coding and also looking to purchase maybe a used macbook off of swappa or ebay, I was wondering what type of specs should I be looking at when deciding which laptop/macbook is the right fit? thanks

    submitted by /u/LayZeeAzN
    [link] [comments]

    Hoe to full reset nu MacBookpro?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel