• Breaking News

    Friday, March 2, 2018

    iPhone Syncing stalls after a few songs then disconnects and reconnects

    iPhone Syncing stalls after a few songs then disconnects and reconnects


    Syncing stalls after a few songs then disconnects and reconnects

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 10:11 PM PST

    When I try to sync my phone with iTunes on my PC I can only get it to work if I continually try 20 or 30 times. The other thing I notice is that it chooses a seemingly random amount of songs that are already on my phone to sync, not just the few new ones. So when the syncing fails, and I'm too frustrated or don't have time to keep trying, those songs that were on my phone are now unable to play.

    I've tried different cables, different USB ports, deleting the songs it stalls on, setting iTunes to convert low bit rate songs, and syncing over wifi. Only thing I haven't tried is a fresh install of iTunes, which I guess I will next. Did some google searching and saw people asking the same question but years ago, and with no solid fix.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MuRpH902
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel