• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 4, 2018

    Apple TV Popsocket makes the remote much easier to handle.

    Apple TV Popsocket makes the remote much easier to handle.


    Popsocket makes the remote much easier to handle.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:05 PM PST

    Why are there no tv shows in 4K (HDR) yet on iTunes?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:33 AM PST

    I don't get it. I just browsed through the iTunes store and didn't find any tv show available in 4K (not even Planet Earth II). Is there a simple explanation for iTunes providing movies but not tv shows in 4K?

    submitted by /u/MaxGalore
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 3 won't activate - No AirPlay

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:16 AM PST

    Hello, I'm trying to use my old Apple TV 3 in my new home. It has a hardware problem that make Ethernet not working (when Ethernet not plugged it thinks that there's a cable in it but when Ethernet plugged I can only use Wifi). I think that it's important to specify that (but I may be wrong) I tried to restore it yesterday with iTunes to see if I can solve the wifi-ethernet issue and the problem still persists but btw I still can use wifi. Here is the problem that I'm facing: the Apple TV won't activate. In Settings > General > Informations it says Activation: Failed I can go to Netflix, connect to my Apple ID; everything is working fine except AirPlay (the feature I want to use naturally). It's activated in settings and Apple TV sees my other Airplay devices. It was working in my old home (because Apple TV was activated). I tried to plug Apple TV to my Mac, in console: here's what I get:

    airtunesd 2018-03-04 02:04:49.639856 AM [AirPlay] Device has not been activated. Bonjour service registration disabled.

    Apple says that I have to try with another wifi (I can only try with my iPhone AP and it doesn't work too).

    Any clue ?

    Thanks by advance

    submitted by /u/TakeThisSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Any good apps for Prime Photos?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:26 AM PST

    I feel like this is the last piece missing for me. Access to my beautiful uncompressed vacation photos

    submitted by /u/Delumine
    [link] [comments]

    Is dark mode brownish now? Or did I just ruin my OLED screen?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 09:39 AM PST

    I'm freaking out right now. I know it's supposed to be dark grey. I updated and also gently wiped my LG C7 with a dry polyester cloth to remove some smudges and now I'm noticing that dark mode is brownish/beige. I could cry.

    submitted by /u/FishKnees
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit app for video?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:08 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend a good Reddit app for video (ie, soccerstreams, ncaabasketball, etc)?

    I played around with Readder a bit, but it doesn't display the video full screen?

    submitted by /u/bungertc
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K Source Switch on Samsung TV

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 10:52 AM PST

    Whenever the Apple TV 4K has been asleep for a prolonged period of time and is turned on, it turns itself and my Samsung MU8000 on normally. The issue is the TV switches to TV source, even though we never use it and the last source was the Apple TV 4K. The only way to get it to switch sources is to wait for a few seconds and click the Menu button on the Apple TV remote.

    Does anyone know how to have the TV automatically switch the source?

    submitted by /u/Aydoinc
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble accessing espn app

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:19 PM PST

    Looking for advice ... I have Spectrum internet but not cable TV package. I've used a relative's TV cable login, which is also a Spectrum account, to watch ESPN and Disney Now apps (both owned by Disney obviously) and never had a problem. Always worked great on Apple TV. Just this week, i had to re-log in, and those apps seem to pick up only the Spectrum Internet account, and it says I can't watch live TV with it. I never even get or can find an option to actually log in with the other account. I feel like I've tried everything and don't know how to get around it. It's like it's just a bad coincidence that my internet is through Spectrum and the cable login I've used is through Spectrum, too. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Stevejones_su
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to disable Apple Music?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:07 PM PST

    I don't want my family seeing all of my music I've added and whatnot.

    submitted by /u/Iamaperson238
    [link] [comments]

    Enter settings menu with no remote and no WiFi access

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:37 PM PST

    I received a Apple TV 3rd generation A1427 unit only. No remote no cables. I was able to factory reset it and update it on iTunes and then I was able to set it up without a remote by tapping my iPhone on it and following the prompts on my phone. However, it's now set up and I can no longer control it from my IPhone. In order to pair it with the Apple remote app it needs to be on the same WiFi network and in order to be on WiFi I need to enter the settings menu. I tried plugging the Apple TV into the router via Ethernet but it still won't let me pair the remote app without going into the settings menu and entering a code first. It seems my only option at this point is to get a Apple TV remote set up WiFi on the Apple TV and then pair it with the remote app. Is there any other solution without a Apple TV remote? If not, would it be safe to borrow a remote and pair the app that way? Or would I be better off ordering my own remote in the event the app unpairs itself?

    submitted by /u/jdmbd9
    [link] [comments]

    Will Apple TV 4K only play iTunes 4K if HDR is on ?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 10:41 AM PST

    I have a older Android Sony XBR 4K Tv . I'm pretty sure it doesn't have HDR but when I set up my ATV4k I couldn't get any of my iTunes movies to play in 4K , actually the sub category under TV -> Library didn't even show "4K and HDR" . For shits and giggles I tried the HDR option and it worked albeit my picture at the main menu now has a tan-ish tint . The brightness seems lower and colors not as vivid . My question is , SHOULD movies still play in 4K SDR ?

    submitted by /u/BatTechCrazy
    [link] [comments]

    A1625 (32 gb) Apple TV streaming 4K

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:16 PM PST

    Hey in the iTunes movie store I see that I can purchase/rent 4K movies, but since my Apple TV is 4th generation I imagine that I am not able to play the 4K content? Would I be paying 4K pricing but watching 1080p content?

    Since I have a 4K television, I'd like to get the Apple TV 4K, does anybody know the best place to sell a used Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/oiadscient
    [link] [comments]

    Calibration settings for Samsung KS8000

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 09:18 AM PST

    We finally did it... got rid of cable and now use our ATV 4k to watch everything (YTTV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc). Man that feels good to say!

    So now we'd like to optimize our picture settings for the ATV 4k... Any suggestions or links?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jab3384
    [link] [comments]

    Quick heads-up ! "File Browser TV" is free! (and it's awesome)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:47 AM PST

    Ok, I just downloaded this "FileBrowserTV by Stratospherix Ltd" and this app reads all kinds of formats, audio, video, pics, pdf's, cbr's , and is now free!

    https://appsliced.co/app?n=filebrowsertv&l=list

    Please guys, download it now, thank me later!

    PS. Did anyone buy that "Evoland 2" game ? Seems like it's an awesome game, I wonder how it works on Apple TV ?

    submitted by /u/babaroga73
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel