• Breaking News

    Monday, January 29, 2018

    iPhone Should fix this…

    iPhone Should fix this…


    Should fix this…

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 12:55 PM PST

    Vivid colors iPhone wallpapers (I think some were looking for some of these...)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 08:24 AM PST

    Weird Spotify thing where some songs will show up like this.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 05:36 AM PST

    I was just going to bed..

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 05:30 PM PST

    First world problems: if only my car played along...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 06:56 AM PST

    Overheating isn’t a problem, it’s a feature.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 01:23 PM PST

    iPhone X battery seems like it’s draining so fast lately

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 06:09 AM PST

    The past few days, I've felt like my battery has been draining so quickly. I went to bed the other night with 80% battery, and woke up to 7%. I checked the battery usage in the settings but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I had my phone charging over night last night, used it to listen to the weather and traffic on a radio app while I got ready for work, like I do every day, and now it's at 75%. I could swear any other day it would still be at 90-something at this point in my morning. Does this seem strange to anyone else or am I crazy?

    Battery usage from today

    submitted by /u/NothingWithoutHouse
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5s safari app is showing 3.14 gigabytes used by safari. I cleared data and cookies and reading lists with no change. That document and data is showing the 3.14. How can I reduce this amount of space being used by the safari app or is this normal?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 07:29 AM PST

    Interesting very interesting

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 09:48 AM PST

    My teacher said I would never accomplish anything. Nine hours ain’t no joke.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 03:29 PM PST

    An interesting title goes here.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 05:51 PM PST

    History - Came across these in a drawer including the iPhone 4 at the bottom. No it won’t power up unfortunately, major damage internally. Technology has come a long way.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 07:43 PM PST

    Digging the new Animoji commerical...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 06:54 AM PST

    What's next for iPhone?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 08:09 AM PST

    Home button is gone. OLED is in. AR apps are picking up steam. Portrait Mode is wonderful and the camera systems improve every year. The phones are lightning fast for the most part. 3D Touch is an amazing feature. They are fairly thin and light and in different sizes and price points. Battery life is still decent. Face ID is now a thing, though Touch ID is still my preference by a long shot.

    So what's rumoured to be next for iPhone? What could Apple do other than refine these features year after year in spec bumps? What updates could be made to iOS that would make the UX feel more fresh? I don't really follow the news as much as I used to, so I was curious what some of you think will be the next big feature in the next year or 2 or 3.

    submitted by /u/jonnybluewood
    [link] [comments]

    11.2.5 on an iPhone 7

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 09:58 AM PST

    After updating this weekend my lil sisters phone just keeps freezing, anybody else getting this? I've turned it off/on but nada.

    submitted by /u/ELjuan30
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have these wallpapers?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 07:24 PM PST

    I want to share 18 Ultra Hi-Res iPhone X wallpapers with you guys!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 06:41 PM PST

    Is it possible to receive notifications say once every half hour for apps like Snapchat?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 09:02 AM PST

    Notifications from some apps, like Snapchat, can be a real distraction. I still want to be notified so I don't want to turn my notifications off completely, but I don't want to be disturbed with a notification every time I receive a new snap. Is it possible to have notifications come in every half hour or something, instead of having them come in at the exact moment I receive a new snap?

    I hope my question makes sense. Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Juggler045
    [link] [comments]

    Using a Verizon SIM in another iPhone - is it possible?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 08:56 AM PST

    My wife's Verizon iPhone 6 died last night and I've been scrambling trying to fix it or come up with an interim solution.

    Can I take her SIM card out and put it in any unlocked iPhone and it should work? Or does it have to be a Verizon iPhone? I know it won't work with a regular AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile right? Trying to locate a spare phone now...

    Also last night when I was chatting with Apple Support, I mentioned that my wife has an old iPhone 5. Tech said it wouldn't work with the latest version of iOS or something, so it would have to be a 5s or later. Any ideas what this might mean?

    I just checked and she has iOS 7.7.1 on it. If I can just put the SIM in that and she can use it to make calls and texts while her phone is getting fixed, that's all I want at this point.

    I plan to go into the Apple Store right when it opens to try to get a walk in appt at Genius Bar. Any other advice appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/pourladiscussion
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life on iPhone SE

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 08:29 AM PST

    hi, i've been using an iPhone SE for quite a time now and I'm normally getting about 4h 30m - 5h and 30m in battery usage, is it normal? Running the latest software! tia!

    submitted by /u/hotdogisaw
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to help a coworker recover lost photos

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 08:22 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I'm trying to help a coworker recover some pictures of her Cat that passed away from her phone. Here's the thing though;

    She had backed up her phone to her laptop but then the laptop broke and was wiped (mistake 1) and then her phone got fully wiped/restored from a series of unfortunate events (mistake 2). However she did have photo iCloud sharing on and her iCloud is full. I asked if she had a backup she could restore from but couldn't (because of the laptop). I wasn't sure if there was anyway she could retrieve her photos somehow by iCloud if by some chance they ended up on there. She's not the most tech savvy but I was hoping here may be a solution somehow?

    I feel as though the photos she took with her phone have to be somewhere in her cloud of able to be retrieved somehow. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/aj0220
    [link] [comments]

    Best software to remove/extract music?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 04:28 AM PST

    Hey guys, we ran into some computer issues which resulted in losing our library of music, instead of redownloading the fairly large library we were wondering if there was a decent file explorer software that can extract music from a device to help salvage the library?

    We've tried iexplorer but the tracks come with musical defects or have weird extras added at the end of the track.

    Just wanted to see what would be the best way to extract the music!

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/justinx1029
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up on the “how many days till I die” question. Does Siri know something we don’t?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 01:36 PM PST

    iPhone X camera has a black spot.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 05:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel