• Breaking News

    Monday, January 29, 2018

    iPad Best note taking/to do app with pencil support ?

    iPad Best note taking/to do app with pencil support ?


    Best note taking/to do app with pencil support ?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 06:24 AM PST

    Is there any?

    submitted by /u/ng4ever
    [link] [comments]

    App request: sheet music/pdf viewer that I can edit

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 06:31 AM PST

    Hi all, I am not sure if this kind of post is ok here. I just upgraded my iPad Mini 2 for a new 64GB 10.5 pro. I got it at microcenter for 499 brand new! I absolutely love it! Anyway I use my ipad mainly to read sheet music that is in either PDF or JPG form. I scan it using the scanner in Dropbox and I set my sheet music folder so I can view it offline.

    I sometimes need to make notes on the sheet music. Not just text, but something that I can write with my finger or apple pencil. Is there an app that uses Dropbox for storage, but will allow me to make quick edits? Not looking for anything complicated and I don't mind paying for the app. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/agentanthony
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to adjust the volume using the iPad “Smart Keyboard”

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 01:03 PM PST

    I can't seem to figure out a way to turn the volume up or down using my iPad Smart Keyboard.

    Is there a way to do it?

    Or is this just a MASSIVE oversight on Apple's part?

    submitted by /u/7thton
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove the red number for Apple ID Suggestion on Two-Factor Authentication in iPad?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 10:21 PM PST

    Its iOS v11.2.5 says "Enter your password and a verification code to finish setting up two-factor authentication on this iPad." This old iPad doesn't need it. From what I search, it can't be done without disabling 2FA on in the Apple ID account?

    Thank you in advance. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a battery case for the 12.9 inch iPad?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 08:57 AM PST

    Swype removed from the Appstore. Need a good swiping keyboard (that's not Swiftkey)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 02:23 PM PST

    I deleted Swype from my iPad (stupid move, I know). I changed my mind and wanted it back; but when I searched for it in the Appstore, it wasn't there anymore.

    Does anyone know of a good swiping keyboard, apart from Swiftkey? Swiftkey is good for tap-typing, but not so good for swiping. I prefer to swipe then tap because I tap-type slow.

    I prefer a keyboard that doesn't have extra bells and whistles, just the basics like Swype did and doesn't drain battery power quickly.

    Edit: I was able to re-download it.

    I'm never deleting it ever again. Learned my lesson.

    Thank you everyone!

    submitted by /u/lattebooks
    [link] [comments]

    Make split view load mobile version of websites

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 02:16 PM PST

    Often when I'm working on my iPad Pro 9.7", I'll have 75% of the screen dedicated to a SSH terminal and 25% dedicated to Safari. Typical websites loaded on Safari are StackExchange and Github.

    However, these sites are loaded with the full desktop view instead of mobile view. It's pretty obnoxious with all the pinching and zooming.

    Is there any way to make sites always load as their mobile version when in 25% split view?

    submitted by /u/engineer_shat_bricks
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro Smart Keyboard + dbrand skin

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 06:31 PM PST

    Has anyone tried this combination ? Is dbrand skins compatible with Smart Keyboard case ?

    submitted by /u/histopath
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad screen acts unresponsive on a certain app.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 03:32 PM PST

    I play a game called Lineage 2 Revolution which I run on high graphics all the time and I'm assuming it's taking a toll on my iPad (2017) model. Since the most recent update of the game came out, I've been getting glitches where I can't anything on my screen won't be responsive or it will freeze and I'll have to reset the game. My ipad ios system itself acts slow while this happens so I have to restart my ipad.

    Is this games problem or my ipad itself?

    submitted by /u/monkeyhob0
    [link] [comments]

    Is the iPad Mini 2 still a good purchase in 2018 for pure web browsing, spotify, and occasional video chatting? Considering getting a refurb, and don't want a device that is slow or will stutter or shut apps down.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 06:00 PM PST

    I'm leaving you guys.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 07:10 PM PST

    I'm finally tired of all of apples crap, and i'm leaving them for good.

    You guys here on r/ipad have been pretty awesome though. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/evilpuke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel