• Breaking News

    Monday, January 29, 2018

    Apple Macbook Which Macbook/Macbook Pro to buy?

    Apple Macbook Which Macbook/Macbook Pro to buy?


    Which Macbook/Macbook Pro to buy?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 09:55 PM PST

    I'm currently using a 2010 Macbook that is still working awesome, albeit a little slow. I am a full-time traveler and use the computer predominantly for graphics editing (photoshop, indesign), Microsoft programs (word, excel, etc.), and internet. I like to have multiple programs open at once without seeing the spinning wheel.

    I love my 2010 Macbook so much, but it's super heavy and I travel constantly, so the weight is a definite priority for me. I love the weight of the current Macbooks, but I'm unsure if I should be getting a pro for the better processors as I like to run multiple programs at once.

    I am especially having difficulty when it comes to customizing it: Which processor will be good enough for me? How much memory is enough? How much storage?

    I would like to spend around $1500, but can spend more.

    Any advice choosing between a Macbook and a Macbook Pro is greatly appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/resume_templates
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on MacBook Pro 2017

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 05:03 PM PST

    I will be attending school for computer engineering major next semester. So I was just wondering whether 8GB of ram for MacBook would be sufficient enough for programming or other technical stuff as well?

    Currently, I own a MacBook Pro 2015 13.3 inches but whenever parallel desktop running, windows 10 seems running quite slow. Could it be the ram? That is why I am considering the new MacBook Pro with 16GB of ram instead.

    submitted by /u/tikitakawilsh
    [link] [comments]

    Been holding off upgrading to High Sierra- have the kinks been worked out yet?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 09:20 AM PST

    I'm on a 2015 Macbook Pro Retina. Seems like lots of people had problems with HS so I've been holding off

    submitted by /u/phoonie98
    [link] [comments]

    Is it really not possible to upgrade my 2015 MBP to a SSD?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 07:50 AM PST

    I reached out to Apple Support via chat to see if it was possible to upgrade my internal storage on my 2015 MBP from the base 250 gb hd drive to a 500 or 1tb SSD.

    "So here is the current situation, the hard drive is only configurable upon the purchase of the unit. You are not able to upgrade the hard drive afterwards."

    Is this true? I was able to upgrade hard drives in the past.

    submitted by /u/xxThe_Designer
    [link] [comments]

    Sửa sạc Macbook TPHCM

    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 12:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel