• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 26, 2017

    iPad iOS 11.0.1 now available

    iPad iOS 11.0.1 now available


    iOS 11.0.1 now available

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 10:13 AM PDT

    Having Fun with Apple Notes and Procreate, so much FUN!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 03:32 AM PDT

    Lag iOS 11 PNG files

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 11:09 AM PDT

    Have you experienced this with .png files (screenshots)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTJnsPr7fZM

    submitted by /u/Demigrante
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me identify which iPad this is? I thought it was iPad 2 but is it maybe mini? Ordered wrong replacement screen twice, haven't used the thing in like a year :S

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 02:36 PM PDT

    Looking for a case for the iPad 3rd generation

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 12:23 PM PDT

    I've been using the apple smart cover, and now it's completely destroyed. Apple does not sell ones that are compatible anymore, so basically I'm looking for a replacement. The biggest use case is to put it for watching multimedia with it.

    submitted by /u/alonrod
    [link] [comments]

    With the iPad Pro’s new usb3 capable lightning connector, can I get better data transfer speeds if I purchase a usbC to lightning cable?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 01:48 PM PDT

    Got a long flight to the states coming up (around 9 hours) can anyone suggest games or apps to load my new iPad up with before the trip?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 02:21 AM PDT

    Hi,

    As the title says really! I've just got a 2017 iPad and I've got a long-ish flight coming up and was hoping that you could all suggest some decent apps or games to keep me occupied during the flight? I guess ones that don't require internet connection?

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Raid33
    [link] [comments]

    Clock icon iPad suggested apps?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 10:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what this symbol (the little clock in the upper right corner) means? This app appears in the suggested apps section of the iOS 11 dock. Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/s4JuA

    submitted by /u/The_Night_Owl
    [link] [comments]

    ipad 5th gen vs other ipad (mini4 or air2 or sth)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 10:42 AM PDT

    Hello reddit,

    I like to buy an ipad but i am not familiar with ipad series. i have watched some review and found that the screen is not good compare to other ipad like Air2 or pro or mini4.

    i mostly care about screen, processor and OS which i would love to experience OS11 so which one should i buy.

    Thankssss!!!

    submitted by /u/blackblacksync
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buy offer from some time ago still valid? (Traveling to the US from Europe)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 09:42 AM PDT

    My parents are going to the US tomorrow and I've asked them to buy me an iPad Pro while they are there. I saw some time ago that Best Buy had an offer where the iPad's were $100 off compared to Apple. I was wondering if this offer was still valid and if so if you can buy it in their stores or whether it's online only?

    Thanks for the help, cheers :)

    submitted by /u/d3b105b
    [link] [comments]

    3 months later, the iPad Pro 12,9" made it to my Country and the wifi 256 GB is $2000.... You don't wanna know how much the MacBooks cost!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 09:32 AM PDT

    This is a good reason why some people hold on to their old iPads for long times. I'm definitely getting a new iPad but if I'm paying that much money for an upgrade I rather wait for next year's iPads. My iPad 3, sorry dude but I'll have to drag you around for an other year :/

    Edit: I'm a student...I can barely afford food.

    submitted by /u/moradizox
    [link] [comments]

    Spark by Readdle having issues with Smart Keyboard

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 08:32 AM PDT

    I just downloaded Spark by Readdle on my original 12.9" iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard. I can type just fine, but keys such as Return and Delete don't work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Arpisti
    [link] [comments]

    Any Pro 10.5 Car Mount Suggestions Please?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 04:41 AM PDT

    I have a 256gb Cellular 10.5, in a Logitech slim case.

    I'm currently looking for a car mount for my Pro, something to use with Spotify and Waze. Anyone have success with finding a decent one that will not trash my vehicle or device?

    If another case would be required due to bulk of the Logitech "slim" shell portion, please recommend a new case as well if possible.

    Thanks fam!

    submitted by /u/vaper440
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro 12.9 2nd gen fast charge question / not working

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 08:23 AM PDT

    So I have an iPad Pro 12.9 2nd gen. today I took delivery of a 29w charger and a usb c to lightning cable (MK0X2AM/A).

    I tried testing it by charging from 60% to 70%. It took 31 mins (screen etc off, turned it on twice to check percentage) which seemed quite long.

    I then tried my 10w charger with normal usb to lightning and it took 32 mins.

    Something is obviously wrong here. What can it be?

    submitted by /u/stitchr
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Having Charging Issues? (iPad Pro 128GB and iOS 11)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:25 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded my iOS to 11 on my iPad Pro. My 29W charger I use for my device is registering on my device, but the battery percentage is slowly draining. Is anyone else having this issue with this configuration? I moved away from the 12W charger after abysmal performance when I first got my iPad. The charging issue has only been present since ios11.

    submitted by /u/tenin2010br
    [link] [comments]

    Kindle or iBooks?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 10:30 PM PDT

    I am going to study for my Nursing licensure examination and I am wondering if iBooks or Kindle is the way to go. Ibooks is $20 more expensive but I like how much cleaner the eBook is on it. Kindle is great but It doesnt feel as good as on iBook.

    Has anyone have experience studying using their iPads? Is it better to just go for a physical book instead?

    Looking forward to your insight.

    submitted by /u/7107
    [link] [comments]

    App for notes on a video?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 06:17 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I've got an iPad pro which I'd like to take notes on for an electrical engineering course. It's kind of an unusual situation because the professor doesn't give us slides to take notes on, he gives us a video which is a mesh of him narrating the lecture in a corner and the slide combined. I was wondering if anyone knows an app which would allow me to superimpose my notes on top? I've been wasting a lot of time writing my notes on paper, which forces me to rewrite /redraw a lot of what's already on the slides. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JinsoyunsBooty
    [link] [comments]

    Best drawing app for iPad Pro 10.5 inch ?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:07 PM PDT

    Please Apple! Move the damn Notification Center Widgets right into the Home screen, iOS 11 introduces an amazing dock that can hold all of our apps leaving the home screen unnecessary empty and useless. By iOS 12 I hope I no longer have to swipe Down for said widgets.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 01:37 AM PDT

    just want to see my stuff as soon as I unlock my iPad!

    submitted by /u/moradizox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel