• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    iPad What lives in my workbag

    iPad What lives in my workbag


    What lives in my workbag

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    What generation introduced Night Shift?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    My dad's old 3rd generation iPad wouldn't upload its OS enough to include Night Shift (blue light filter), and I couldn't get any 3rd party apps to do it either.

    Does anyone know what is the oldest/cheapest iPad that I can get with a working blue light filter?

    submitted by /u/fugazi58
    [link] [comments]

    iPad OS 15 Supports different widget config logic in Landscape + Portrait, across multiple screens.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Is there a way to connect LG 24MD4K UltraFine™ 4K Monitor with iPad 10.2-inch 7th Gen?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Would love if the kind folks of Reddit could provide a solution to this.
    The LG display uses thunderbolt 3 while the iPad has the lightning port.

    submitted by /u/You-neeb
    [link] [comments]

    Annotate PDF & hide toolbar?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Looking for an app in which I can annotate a PDF but am able to hide the toolbar (so the PDF will be "full bleed"). Have searched far and wide and haven't come across an app that will do this...

    submitted by /u/azersud
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying bug with FaceTime

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Everytime I answer a call on FaceTime it just hangs up automatically. I tried every step I saw only online but nothing helped. I have the newest iOS 14 installed and it's a couple week old iPad Pro. It would be awesome if somebody could help me fix this

    Update: The bug just happened on my iPhone too, I am so annoyed

    submitted by /u/m1ckzzz
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed this in the Preview Notes for iPadOS 15. I hope they expand this functionality to include more languages, as I interact with my devices in both English and Spanish every day

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I am affraid to update the ipad air 1.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    I have an old ipad air (gen 1) that's still going strong.

    I still have iOS 7 on it.

    A few years ago I updated to ios8 and everything was very laggy. Even typing was laggy. So I went back to ios7 because it was still possible back then.

    Since then I was afraid to update the ios version. I am not sure what caused the lag.

    I saw that the latest ios available for the ipad air is version 12.5.4. I know that once I update, there is no going back.

    Can somebody tell me why my ios was laggy when I first updated it? Maybe that version was not fully supported by ipads?

    Is it safe to update to ios 12 or should I stay with the really old ios7?

    submitted by /u/vovr
    [link] [comments]

    Hands On: you can now run windows 365 [$32/mo] on iPad and Microsoft even has an app for it it

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel