• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    iOS Gaming MY TIME AT PORTIA - Rolling out now!

    iOS Gaming MY TIME AT PORTIA - Rolling out now!


    MY TIME AT PORTIA - Rolling out now!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    MY FRIEND PEDRO - Rolling out now!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Is it me or are in-game ads getting more ridiculous?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    In the old days, if you wanted to gain extra credit in a game, your task consisted of watching a short 15-30 second video. Now you ads are getting crazier, where you have to view some website for 10-15 seconds and hit "next" 3-4 times before you get the reward. Ads are getting longer, requiring more stuff from your end and crazier each year. They are almost punishing now.

    submitted by /u/bearhunter429
    [link] [comments]

    Any good/reliable iOS gaming websites out there?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    This Reddit community has been amazing. Sadly I can't always access Reddit at time so I was curious if there's any good websites that offer reliable information and or reviews on iOS games

    submitted by /u/flippenflounder
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody recommend me some simplistic, collection games please

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    I just love the idea of collecting things and want to find a new one :). Any recommendations would be very much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Killa
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using iPad for cloud gaming?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    I know that Apple isn't the biggest fan of cloud gaming so it have to go trough Safari. Does is work good?

    submitted by /u/BuldozerX
    [link] [comments]

    More games with a world map mechanic? Like 80 days, First Strike,Plague Inc and Stellar Commanders?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Any good manager games?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm wondering if there are any good manager games for iOS in US. I've been in love with managing ever since I got MLBM2015 by OOTP. I really wish they would've kept making mobile versions, (yes Ik about OOTPgo, not really a fan).

    Right now I'm hooked on campus dynasty and also leather the boxing game. I've also played CollegeBBallCoach, PocketGM, world title boxing, the UsportsGM series and the Astonishing series.

    Are there any out there that I haven't tried or underrated ones? Sports would be preferred but I'm willing to try new. Even browser games would be great. TIA

    submitted by /u/tbmkmjr
    [link] [comments]

    Best Free “Bathroom Games? Looking for your favorites

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Yes, i know posts like this come and go, but theres new people all the time and underground gems that pop up.

    I'm looking for something to play on my short breaks, bathroom visits, etc.

    Something iPhone screen friendly, maybe has some sort of progression. Like Card games, match 3's that are a little deeper than just matching. Any game that takes a genre and gets creative.

    So… toss the suggestions in. Whatcha playing and why is it perfect?

    submitted by /u/Drknyss
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good tycoon games?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Anything that got 3D models moving, visible upgrades kind of games.

    submitted by /u/GregS65
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember the name of this game? I used to play it in 2014

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    FIRST REFUGE: Z - Rolling Out now!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Looking for some FREE game recommendations.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Looking for some good games that aren't too grindalicious and games that don't have a pay wall. Can't wait to see what everyone suggests!

    submitted by /u/PostDiscombobulated9
    [link] [comments]

    Are there iOS gaming magazines in print?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    I have a seven year old son who is an avid gamer, predominantly on his iPad mini, and also the switch. Mostly this involves Minecraft and racing games (Asphalt 9, Mario Kart, etc).

    As he's getting more and more comfortable reading I wanted to encourage this by getting him a subscription to a print gaming magazine. We do not have consoles or PCs in the house (mac only), and I know that most of the print gaming magazines focus on console and PC gaming.

    The iOS gaming mags I could find (google search) were all digital-only. He's seven, so if he's looking at something on his iPad it's not going to be a magazine, it'll be an actual game, or a loud youtuber yelling about a game.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/clarkhead
    [link] [comments]

    Any good minimalistic idle games?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Getting Old - Need some recommendations

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Good evening, I have been a gamer most of my life, but in the last five or six years, it's essentially dwindled down to maybe an hour a week or every other week.

    I'm looking for a game that can distract me for about 15 or 20 minutes a day just as I wind down from work.

    Games that I've enjoyed as of late are not massive grinder games. In the past, I was a big fan of action RPGs and MMOs. The last game I truly enjoyed was Fortnite on Switch, but I sold my switch because I didn't really enjoy anything else on that device.

    As someone who enjoys RPG's and MMOs, but also someone who enjoys PvP games that you can jump into, like shooters and exploration games, does anyone have a recommendation for something I can play on my phone?

    Edit: I don't care if it's online or offline

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SeniorEdificer
    [link] [comments]

    Hello gamers on iPad/iPhone, I got a really important question.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Is there any possible way to play Minecraft using keyboard and mouse on iPad? I'm asking this because there is an option in settings that allows me to configure the buttons and so on, but in the actual gameplay, the WASD keys won't move the character, and for looking around I have to keep the Left click pressed. It happened for some times to run out of battery on my PS4 controller and the Keyboad+Mouse option was a really better alternative than playing with my chunky fingers. Has someone any idea how can I do that if it's possible?

    submitted by /u/AlexLazar125
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game similar to Ori or Hollow Knight.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Best iOS games with Keyboard + Mouse support?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    If anyone knows of any good keyboard and mouse iOS games grip them here! So far I'm aware of Pascals Wager, Terraria, Divinity Origin Sin, and The Gardens Between.

    submitted by /u/To-_-Infiniti
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Monkey Island?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Absolutely loved the Monkey Island games and when they appeared on the App Store buying was a no brainer.

    Obviously was really disappointed when they were pulled…

    Just found out today that it appears the entire series is available for $14.99 so for anyone who's bought this - is it the same as the originals/worth it?

    Thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/Maximus3311
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Final Fantasy X is coming to IOS? After a quick google I can see it’s only available in the Asia store?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Chill w/ some sort of adventure

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Looking for a nice chill game with some adventure to it, I have $15.

    submitted by /u/FriggenMitch
    [link] [comments]

    Does “allow more data on 5g” work for gaming or no?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Im wondering if i should even have this setting on while playing internet intensive games or if the regular lte data mode is enough. I have tested the speeds and see no real difference, i apologize for stupid question

    submitted by /u/LFGmade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel