• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    iPad Hate Siri

    iPad Hate Siri


    Hate Siri

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    #iPadOnly adventure! With Brydge keyboard

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    5 Music Apps for Composers, Musicians, & Songwriters for iPadOS | I use these daily and thought I’d share my experiences with these apps with you all!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Any way to get rid of the keyboard and dictation tab in iPadOS15 Beta when typing?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    iOS 15 may allow users to select the safari style you want, this is in iOS 15 beta 4!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    LumaFusion 3.0 is Live!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Split a large video into several smaller videos

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Hi, I would like to split a large video in several smaller ones. Tried iMovie but did not succeed to export multiple videos. Any idea? Thanks

    submitted by /u/sachama2
    [link] [comments]

    Still using iPad Air 2 from 2014. What have you done to give your older iPad's new life?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Looking to clean it up and give it a bit of a refresh. I've deleted a lot of apps I no longer use. Any apps that bring new utility to an older model?

    submitted by /u/bemo2807
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a photoshop companion app?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    An app that turns my iPad into something like a loupedeck or surface dial so I can change the brush size on my PC photoshop?

    submitted by /u/IndependentHyena3000
    [link] [comments]

    Send editable photos from Mac to iPad

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Hey, does anyone have a quick way to send photo albums from a MacBook to an iPad and have them be editable?

    I've tried syncing my photos (7,000+ photos in 30+ albums) from my Mac to my iPad via a cable. They arrive, but I cannot edit them on the iPad (the whole reason I bought it) since apparently synced photos cannot be edited. I then turned off syncing and still cannot mark these photos up, receiving the same message that I cannot edit them as they came from my MacBook. The photos are for my work and marking them up would save me a ton of time.

    I'd prefer not to use iCloud but would be willing to if people think this is the best solution. Haven't looked into it but I also haven't enjoyed my previous experiences with that service. I uploaded some of the albums to google photos but again there's no simple way I've found to transfer the albums from google photos to iPad photo albums.

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/loufazo
    [link] [comments]

    Connected devices wont show battery percentage

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I recently bought a wireless keyboard and mouse so my ipad can be used for document creation. I already have an apple pencil, and this does show battery percentage in the battery widget. However my keyboard and mouse previously mentioned does not show. Is there some setting i have to change to be able to see it?

    submitted by /u/Desp-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel