• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Apple Watch Me after cycling for 90 minutes to work, going to turn off the exercise and seeing the watch paused the workout at 19 minutes for some reason.

    Apple Watch Me after cycling for 90 minutes to work, going to turn off the exercise and seeing the watch paused the workout at 19 minutes for some reason.


    Me after cycling for 90 minutes to work, going to turn off the exercise and seeing the watch paused the workout at 19 minutes for some reason.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Tfw you hit your stand goal

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Apple Watch Needs a Mid-sized Digital Face

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Needs a Mid-sized Digital Face

    I like my Apple Watch but like many people, I'm not really satisfied with the existing watch faces. I know why they aren't adding an option to make custom watch faces but they should certainly invest more in the default ones.

    Marco Arment gave great feedback on their analog faces and how they are difficult to read because while copying those "images" Apple forgot some key details. I could agree these faces are a gimmick anyway, but I see even non-watch people using them.

    At the same time, all digital watch faces on the Apple Watch feature either small digits for time (i.e. Infograph Modular, Photos, Solar Graph, Siri) or the ones that take could be big or small but have no useful complications at all or too few of them (i.e. Numerals Duo).

    I wished Apple Watch had a middle option with large numerals that still has enough space for complications. Something like this.

    P.S. There's a rare similar watch face called Nike Digital, but you only get it with Apple Watch Nike, colors are limited, widgets are basic and for some apps (even default ones) they look horrible and Apple did nothing about that in a few years.

    https://preview.redd.it/f693ehisixd71.png?width=1400&format=png&auto=webp&s=26daf280001d4a39813f21f44b2326b05153256a

    submitted by /u/ymolodtsov
    [link] [comments]

    Both S4 and S6 screens fixed ⌚️

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    ID removal

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I work at a resort and came across an Apple Watch in our lost and found while purging items past their dates allowed in the bins. Our company has a policy that allows us to claim items that haven't been claimed. Anyway, this watch was around 3-4 months past it's purge date so I feel I can rightfully say it's abandoned and I'm wondering how I can get a ID off of it since I have no idea of knowing who's it was ?

    submitted by /u/Grandmastadab
    [link] [comments]

    Indian customs agents seized $400,000 undeclared Apple Watches and AirPods Pro

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Looking to upgrade

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I've got a very slow Series 3 model and I am looking to upgrade to a newer model.

    I have accumulated the funds to do so- are either the SE or Series 6 models worth buying, or should I wait until autumn ("fall" for any Americans!) until a new model is released ?

    Can't help but think that I may be better off splurging the cash right now - at the end of the day there is always a new model around the corner.

    Hope this is a reasonable question and makes sense, thanks.

    submitted by /u/PineappleOranges28
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep talk recorder on watch without phone

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Anyone have an app that strictly only uses the watch to record sleep talking sounds?

    submitted by /u/Snoo-8948
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my usage was so high? It was 70% when I woke up.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Apple care?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    So I have recently just picked myself up an Apple Watch SE and I'm looking to try and get it covered on Apple Care, and pay for it per month.

    However and this may seem like a silly question it says up to 2 accidental replacements per 12 months .. so I'm guessing if I accidentally bang it up a wall or something and it is scratched / chipped. This would be covered by one of those two uses ?

    Thanks for the help guys.

    submitted by /u/Webbydan
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme Power Saver Mode?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    On Sunday, after a weekend away my watch said it was low on battery which made complete sense. I put it into Power Saver mode until I got home and was able to charge it. However, when I put it on the charger (for about six hours) it did not charge at all and I got the photo with the "green snake of death" as the internet was calling it.

    According to the internet, I needed to let my watch completely die. However, my watch will not die. It's been almost three days unplugged & my watch is still in power saver mode. It will not force restart, it will not force power off, nothing happens when I press both the side buttons together at the same time, I am so lost. The "green snake of death" has gone away but I am still so lost.

    My Apple Watch is a series 3.

    submitted by /u/Marsupial_Economy
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch series 4 Back glass broken

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I broke my Apple Watch back glass and I can't find only the glass part, usually they sell the hole back cover. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/carlosamadeu
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! Recently repairing 42mm Series 3. Saw this ribbon cable that seemed to go nowhere. It looks ripped and lcd doesn't work. It doesn't seem to be part of the other 3 ribbon cables which I unplugged just fine. Sorry if this isn't allowed here. Any help would be appreciated!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Crossing my arms, activates face change

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    I cross my arms a lot, and this causes the watch to register a touch on the watch face, opening the possibility to change watch face.
    I've deleted all faces, except the one i use - but i would like to disable the option of changing watch face, by touching the watch face.

    Is this possible ?

    submitted by /u/WhiskyBrother
    [link] [comments]

    If I want to use steps rather than the Fitness app to track calories, is there a way to automate that?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    I like the Fitness app on my Series 1 Watch because I can track how things are going during my walks, and I can look at maps afterwards, and everything syncs to MyFitnessPal.

    On the downside, it really eats up battery. I can't be out all do logging multiple walks that way and hope to get through the day on one charge.

    On the other hand, I notice that the Watch automatically adds calories to MyFitnessPal based on steps taken. For example, today I've walked 10,961 steps so far while volunteering at the Olympics here in Tokyo.

    The Watch gave me 111 calories credit in MyFitnessPal for that.

    I actually think that's low, because various step calculators let you calculate calories burned by height, weight, and average speed and I think I should have gotten at least 3 times that many calories. So using the average speed for that many steps at a normal pace I added a walking exercise of 98 minutes, which brought my total burned calories up to what I thought it should be.

    My questions are, what do you think about this as a battery saving idea? And is there a way of automating the whole process more so that the Watch updates MyFitnessPal with calories from steps automatically, just bypassing the whole Fitness app altogether?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/douglerner
    [link] [comments]

    Watch bands

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Has anyone has issues with the official apple silicone wrist strap irritating the skin? The cheap Amazon ones for example seem to be fine but the official apple ones drive my skin crazy!

    Does anyone have any recommendations of what wrist bands they're using? (im UK based) photos would be great also!

    submitted by /u/NightTimeBaker
    [link] [comments]

    How accurate is the heart rate monitor on Apple Watch?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    Sometimes at work I notice that my heart rate will be at 80-90+ and then shoot down to 40-60 for a few seconds and then shoot back up to normal 80-90+. This seems strange to me because at work I'm always on my feet and lifting things, not resting. My resting heart rate is usually at 70-80 also. I've had an echo done on my heart & a heart monitor about 2 years back because of some heart palpitations and a heart murmur. But everything was fine to the doctor. I believe my watch is an older version, series 1.

    submitted by /u/stormyros3
    [link] [comments]

    watchOS 8 developer preview beta 4 now live

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Spotify and headphones

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Just got a series 6 + cellular because the internet said I could stream Spotify to Bluetooth headphones without my phone being present.

    Now I dug deeper and I'm getting the "jk nerd" feeling.

    Is this fixed yet??

    submitted by /u/DrunkDreamcast
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical red line while using flashlight?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    I just got my new Apple Watch SE and I turned the flashlight on and there was a faint red line going down the middle of the screen? Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/100Kto0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel