• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Apple TV FOX NOW app no longer available on the third-gen Apple TV

    Apple TV FOX NOW app no longer available on the third-gen Apple TV


    FOX NOW app no longer available on the third-gen Apple TV

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    New Siri Remote Doesn’t Control Volume or Power

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    Just got the new siri remote for my Apple TV 4K (1st Generation).

    I've got a TCL 55P715 Android TV and when I go into Apple TV -> Settings -> Remotes and Devices -> Volume Control -> Learn New Device and press the corresponding keys on my TCL TV Remote so that the Apple TV can learn the IR data. Everything goes through okay.

    However the siri remote doesn't turn up or down the volume after this. The CEC settings are turned on in the TV settings and I have restarted both the TV and Apple TV multiple times. I have also changed HDMI ports and the HDMI cable but to no avail.

    Basically I need the new Siri Remote to control the volume on the TCL TV through IR and not HDMI (CEC).

    Can someone help if I am missing something? Thanks

    submitted by /u/wezzyjy
    [link] [comments]

    Using the AppleTV app on my android tv. Streaming consistently looks like this. Netflix and Disney+ stream just fine. Any ideas on a solution?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    How to add fonts in apple tv kodi?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    How to add fonts in apple tv kodi?

    submitted by /u/ad1002549
    [link] [comments]

    What are the correct settings for my Apple TV?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    I have an Apple TV 4K which is connected to my LG CX Oled TV. I'm not quite sure what are the correct settings for my tv and region.

    I live in the UK and inky use Netflix, Amazon Prime and ITunes for movies and tv shows. Do I set the Apple TV to 4K 50hz or 60hz, do I enable match frame rate as well. The LG Cx has a 'Real Cinema' feature that eliminates judder in 24p content. I'm not sure what the correct settings are here?

    submitted by /u/HVG24
    [link] [comments]

    Remote swap?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    EDIT: Thank you for the responses! I ended up not needing to worry about it because he opened his Apple TV box and there were 2 of the new remotes in it instead of one lmfao

    So I bought my little brother the new Apple TV. He doesn't really care about remotes because he uses his phone so I think I'm going to take his remote and use it on my original Apple 4K tv. That being said, does that older Siri remote work with the new 4kTV?

    submitted by /u/tgruch714
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe going to purchase with partner

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    So my partner and I have been thinking of ditching the 4K Fire Stick and getting the Apple 4K Box. We both have iPhones and he's an Apple fanboy that wants go buy into Macs, Apple watches etc later this year so this is kind of the start of that.

    I have a few questions re: multiple profiles and who should be "first" on set up and if it matters.

    Currently we are in the same family sharing group, so he gets my AppleTV+ and I get his Apple music.

    We have completely separate Netflix and Prime accounts (from our families). As I understand from other posts, the first or "main" user to sign in will have their Netflix/Prime sign-ins across both profiles. If he was the second person, even if he opens these apps and signs out, and signs in with his own details, will this stick to just his profile?

    iTunes library: I currently have purchased much more films than him. Does this mean I should be main or first user, or does this not matter? Does the iTunes library change once you switch profiles?

    Lastly regarding apps. When i first sync across from my phone, does it only sync relevant apps? I don't exactly have anything to hide from my partner but I wouldn't want Whatsapp or messaging apps public either.

    I'm not the kind to look over my phones photos so I imagine i'd disable iCloud access and just airplay if I want to show a holiday photo or something.

    submitted by /u/y2jerichoholic
    [link] [comments]

    Apple tv app on my MacBook shows files under library that I have recently added but the on Apple TV 4k , apple tv library is showing “you haven't purchased any tv shows or movies”. Any solution??

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Recently converted couple of .mkv files to mp4 so that I can add them in the library section of apple tv app. With that I can watch those movies on apple tv 4k so as to avoid airplay n all those stuff. Problem is apple tv app on my 4k apple tv showing nothing in library section. I have restarted Appletv 4k as well after signing out and then signing in with my icloud account but it just won't show anything.

    Am I missing something here?
    P.S - both files are .mp4 files with 2> gb size plus both are showing on my macbook.

    submitted by /u/camananmehta
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 3rd Gen

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I've got 2 of these lying around my house since I have moved. How useful are these anymore? Have all the support just about been pulled from developers?

    submitted by /u/CoppellCitizen
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting the new remote

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    How would you rate it? Its for my bedroom atv, for living room I use Harmony Elite and love it but wife is complaining about the 2nd unit

    Did it exceedes your expectations? Are you happy with it?

    submitted by /u/HellBlazeSRB
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV plug in

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Can I sync my iPad with the television like mirror the image to project on tv?

    submitted by /u/pichedreams
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV + Find my + Homekit

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    As big as apple advertises "ecosystem" and as expensive as those things are I wish they'd put a find my app and a complete homekit app on the Apple TV. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/OkAlarm283
    [link] [comments]

    Atmos & HDMI

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I have a 2nd Generation AppleTV 4K and it is paired with two OG Homepods. Do i have to attach the AppleTV to HDMI arc/earc to be able to play Dolby Atmos content or it can be attached to any of the other HDMI slots? Not sure I'm getting Atmos playing, hopefully in the next updates we get an indicator about Atmos being played or not....

    Thanks in advcance!

    submitted by /u/Talulo13
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to add Vudu as one of the options on your apple tv when it says ways to watch? Because sometimes when I’m searching for a movie I want to watch that I already own. It shows me other ways to watch it on other platforms where I didn’t buy the movie from. Is this possible? Thanks

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    4k upgrade

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Did anyone replace their old 4k ATV with the new one? Was thinking about upgrading mine and replacing my old 1080 ATV with the 4k one I'm replacing.

    submitted by /u/ApriliaLac
    [link] [comments]

    Will tv shows ever have iTunes extras?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    As someone who's started to move on to digital only for shows and movies (with exceptions), it's made me wonder if tv shows on iTunes/Apple TV will ever update to include their bonus content from the DVDs and occasional Blu-ray's. Does anyone know if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/Round-Entertainment3
    [link] [comments]

    eArc Issue pls help!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    eArc had been working fine ATV4K2 with Samsung TV and 2 HomePods. Xfinity went out and since then eARc won't work keeps saying isn't getting response from tv. Have reset everything, tried diff hdmi cable, etc. infuriating. Pls help!! Thx!!

    submitted by /u/sodalime9
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the issue with VLC and its storage/cache issue on AppleTv 4k??

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I am now unable to upload any movie via the URL provided, receiving every time a "Storage limit reached" message. I have more than 20GB storage on my apple tv4k so I don't know what's the issue here. I have reinstalled the app at least couple of times as well with no solution.

    Pls help!

    submitted by /u/camananmehta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel