• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    iPad Mouse feels absolutely terrible due to mouse acceleration on iPadOS 14.3, how do I fix this?

    iPad Mouse feels absolutely terrible due to mouse acceleration on iPadOS 14.3, how do I fix this?


    Mouse feels absolutely terrible due to mouse acceleration on iPadOS 14.3, how do I fix this?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I have an iPad Pro 2020 and recently bought a Logitech Pebble mouse, what I do find annoying is that mouse acceleration is forced on and I cannot find a way of disabling it, are there any workarounds? I found some older posts on this subreddit but those didnt have a solution and I am wondering if anything changed in iPadOS 14

    submitted by /u/vladaad
    [link] [comments]

    First sketch on my iPad. Got it for Christmas.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Is there any accessory (beside magic keyboard) to charge the iPad Air 2020 via its smart connector?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:11 PM PST

    (Have a nice day)

    submitted by /u/csracer24
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 10.5 Upgrade

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Hello,

    I currently have a 2017 iPad Pro 10.5". It works well for the most part, however, the battery capacity has really started to deteriorate. I see that a mini led iPad Pro might be coming out in 2021. At that point, my 10.5" will be about four years old. Do you think it is worth upgrading from the 10.5" 2017 model to a 2021 model (assuming that they are mini led)? I'm looking at the 12.9" model for my next one. Opinions?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/turfc
    [link] [comments]

    iPad For Designers

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    I am a graphic designer interested in buying a iPad Air 64GB. I would like to know how far could this iPad take my designs. I see nowadays so many designers use these iPads and it helps them in various ways with everyday things as a designer. Would this kind of purchase be enough to be my personal computer?

    submitted by /u/kallovasi
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2020 - Battery Issues?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing major battery drain even in standby? Checked in battery usage and it says it's notifications which are causing it but they still don't make sense and I'm only getting about 5 hour screen on time now with barely any heavy duty tasks. Mainly just on chrome, YouTube a little, Facebook and Twitter.

    submitted by /u/kylemaguire93
    [link] [comments]

    2021 iPad Pro - Pencil support

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Do you think they'll release a 3rd generation of the Apple Pencil along with the new iPad Pro in 2021 or is it likely it will still support the 2nd generation?

    submitted by /u/LarryYip
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad 8th gen 128gb 10.2

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I'm looking to getting the ipad 8th gen 10.2 but my question is can I edit photos with lightroom and photoshop?

    My primary use will be to photo editing, just wanna know if its possible

    I currently use my Samsung note 9 but would like a bigger screen

    An also I will be doing some illustration work with procreate.

    I plan to use the ipad for its decent price, please let me know it will be my first ipad

    Coming from a windows and andriod user.

    submitted by /u/ks_visualz
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPad Air 4 Folio case recommendations?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    I'm looking for the best Folio case for my iPad Air 4 without a keyboard. I want everything else to work like auto sleep/wake, and pencil holding/charging, touchID, etc. Nothing too bulky.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheLoCoRaven
    [link] [comments]

    Question about using the iPad and the FTP function

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Question about the limitations of the iOS FTP function and

    So currently I'm using a Win 10 laptop & FileZilla in order to access a work FTP server. However, I would like to go to an iPad Pro(had an 11" and sold it, want a 12.9") but I am not sure the work flow will be doable. All I have to be able to do is to move photos from an SD card to the iPad and into a folder, then upload the folder and contents to the server. I know I can do it from the hardware side.

    Here is my concern, on average I am dealing 300-1000+ RAW photos and each photo is around 20mb each. I almost always have 5+gb of photos and video to transfer. The last time I tried this was on a 2018 iPad Pro and was using ES File Explorer I think(I'm sure it wasn't the internal FTP function.)

    How practical is my request? Can I transfer 700 Raw photos to an iOS device in a timely manner, it usually takes only minutes on my Win 10 laptop. Does the constraint of iOS and the size of total files I'm working with make not worth my while to go back? I was never aware of this file transfer function when I had my pro.

    submitted by /u/BlitzMonk3y
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep your apple pencil from falling?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:13 PM PST

    So I recently received a case for my new ipad as a gift, and it's just a magnetic folio type of case so it doesn't have the slot for the pencil. I don't want to get a new case since this one was a gift and I like it, but I'm worried the pencil will fall of the magnetic when moving it in and out of bags. Do you guys know of any clips or anything I can attach to make sure it doesn't fall off the magnet? Or any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/taevst
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad artists! What are your set ups?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Hello! I just got a new ipad pro 12.9 to replace my 2nd gen one, been looking to see what are artist's favorite cases, gadgets, keyboards and such to draw on the go!

    I've seen some cool stuff, from super cheap acrylic stands https://www.slagledesign.com/kickstand to more expensive draft table kits https://tryandbyte.com.au/products/elevation-lab-drafttable-ipad-pro even https://www.amazon.com/Handle-Detachable-Adjustable-Drawing-Reading/dp/B07RV5367Y grips for drawing standing, out in the wild. Even saw a kickstarter for a giant draft table haha, though that's not portable

    It always seems like a trade between practicality and comfort, but I figure there's so much out there there's a sure way to see "sacrifice" doesn't come into play when finding the right set up.

    Would love to hear what everyone's been working with!

    submitted by /u/silvermender
    [link] [comments]

    Horizontal split feature

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I was just wondering how many of you feel same as me that a horizontal splitter which splits screens vertically in two (esp in portrait mode) will be far more useful than current one. Why can't we have both, like just tap somewhere in settings to switch the splitter?

    submitted by /u/Himmroh
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Mini MD531LL/A Rework

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    So my girlfriend and I have recently went back to her parent's home to collect some of her old stuff. She had a iPad Mini MD531LL/A, that is currently updated to 9.3.5 (13G36), but none of the Apps from the app store are compatible with it because of its age, and due to Apple's practices, we cannot update it any further to make use of even simple apps such as Youtube, etc.

    I am asking Reddit: What can I do about this? I had friends in the past Jailbreak their iPhones and iOS devices, but I am not sure what that really does for me.

    Is there any way to make this old device worth saving?

    submitted by /u/Master-Environment95
    [link] [comments]

    How do i make right click work properly in Chrome?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:22 PM PST

    As per the title, I can't seem to bring up the same menu with a right click as the one with the two finger tap, I would like to be able to open links in new tab with using a mouse but everytime i click right it just shows an option to copy text or to send it to someone.

    Could someone please help?

    submitted by /u/ashtothesheep
    [link] [comments]

    Backpack for laptop and iPad

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    I've got a 15.6 inch laptop and 12.9 inch iPad pro. Does anyone know a backpack I can get with a pouch that fits the iPads size. All backpacks I've found only have space for a 10 inch tablet.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/shepslep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel