• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    iOS Gaming Space Marshal 3 launching later this month

    iOS Gaming Space Marshal 3 launching later this month


    Space Marshal 3 launching later this month

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Looking for something to play that has downtime mechanics? (I’m not sure how to word what I’m looking for)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    My mum plays these merging dragon type games on her iPad, I like the idea of a game that you check into every day or so for a few minutes to half an hour and make progress with, that also has no fail states. I'm also not big on touch screen controls so games with simplistic inputs really appeal to me on iOS. But unfortunately the problem I have with these merging dragon type games is:

    1) they are boring as hell

    2) they expect too much, my mum literally has her iPad plugged in just running these games all day

    I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions? (Preferably supporting iPads) The closest game I've played to being what I'm after in this post was Fallout Shelter. But even then the stats depleted to quickly for me and I couldn't get into it. Thank you in advance and sorry if this post didn't make any sense.

    submitted by /u/eyes-of-____
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Pocket-Sized controller

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I am looking (for a surprisingly long time now) for a good and SMALL controller with two thumbsticks.

    For Android there seems to be a variety from 8bitdo but it seems most of theme are not officially supported and the gorgeous looking Xbox-Branded doesn't even support ios unofficially.

    If possible I would love to use the Xbox-branded one, because it's the one which comes nearest to what I'm looking for but it seems that's not possible.

    Are there ANY alternatives which are also small with two sticks and (ideally) support officially iOS and got an controller clip (could be sold separately)?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Toxomaniac
    [link] [comments]

    Autoclicker

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Anyone know of a good autoclicker that I can program to do basic grinding? I looked, and can't find one. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/100beep
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for similar games to knights of pen and paper 2

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I've been playing a ton of knights of pen and paper 2 and am looking for more turned based rpg style fantasy setting game like this? Anybody have any good recommendations?

    submitted by /u/mrbeardo42
    [link] [comments]

    Turn based multiplayer games

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I used to play RAD soldiers with my brother. An online game where you did your turn, then your opponent could play back whenever. Are there any games like this currently? It doesn't necessarily have to be the same Genre. But I want something besides game pigeon to play asynchronous multiplayer with my brother.

    submitted by /u/Sweaterguytitus
    [link] [comments]

    Book of Demons: Tablet Edition 9.99 —> 4.99 (ARPG)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    While everyone is getting excited about the new iPad Air and iPhone 12, I'm more excited for the new Xbox One controller

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I'll be trading in my current controller a week or two before it's release so I can pre order that.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the new Xbox app for mobile also launch that day?

    and from what I've read, iOS will be getting xCloud via a website in the spring?

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    It seems Feral is bringing XCom 2 to iOS !

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    My game started out as a simple web game which I've slowly evolved to work better and better on mobile!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel