• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion


    Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Anything you view or consume media wise is fair game

    submitted by /u/redditisnowtwitter
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app coming to PS4 & PS5

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Apple TV Users & Kids

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    For those Apple TV owners with kids. How are you using the multi user functionality? Do you have a user account for your kids? And if you do, what is the point of the 'Kids' section in the Apple TV app?

    submitted by /u/jore54321
    [link] [comments]

    Any benefits to redeeming the “new” Back to the Future digital copies?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I already got BTTF digital copies when I got the first blu-ray trilogy when it came out. Is there any advantage to redeeming the codes that came with my 4K set? Improved picture/sound/extras, etc?

    submitted by /u/basiamille
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky me

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Apple TV 4K HDR Random Dimming

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I am trying to work out if my TV or Apple TV 4K is the problem here. If I have my ATV4K set to 4K HDR (4:2:0 and match content off) my TV will randomly dim and in dark scenes it will dim so dark I almost can't see the picture.

    My TV is a Hisense (65s series 2019 model, fully 4K HDR capable with 4:2:2) and I am currently going through the painful process of trying to convince them it is their firmware (auto back light has been turned off). However I have now seen a couple posts in the search about ATV having dimming issues.

    All settings, cables and options have been checked and I am at my wits end. I like to just leave the screensavers running and it will randomly happen sometimes after a minute, sometimes after hours and it is always fixed with a reboot of the TV or the ATV4K; until it randomly happens again. Issue never happens if I set the ATV4K back to SDR. The worst is when of course I am trying to watch something.

    Looking for any advice or help please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mitch7391
    [link] [comments]

    How often does your Apple TV crash?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Hello.

    Just had a crash earlier while watching CNN's presidential #2 debate via Spectrum's tvOS app live. Its screen went blank black with a circular wait animation. Using its remote control felt slow back to home screen. Tried to go back to Spectrum app, but it was still stuck. Went to YouTube app was loading very slow and then got stuck in selecting a video. The whole thing froze so I had to unplug and replug its power to power cycle and fix. I have seen similar behaviors in the past (rare) too. So annoying.

    What about the rest of you with your Apple TV with the (lat/new)est updates? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    No Atmos

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I've been having major issues getting Atmos from anything through my ATV4K. This has been going on for a few weeks now. The usual titles on iTunes, Netflix, Disney+, and Apple TV+ that have Atmos are not coming through as Atmos. I can't figure it out. Dolby Vision works fine and I haven't changed the setup with my system at all either. I'm on TVOS 14.2 (18K5027e).

    Does anyone have any suggestions? It's not the audio system because I get it fine through my 4K Bluray player.

    submitted by /u/maybvadersomedayl8er
    [link] [comments]

    Watch up to 4 channels at once using fuboTV on Apple TV

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Anyone have experience with Fiio Bluetooth Receivers?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Hi r/AppleTV ! Just wondering if anyone has experience using Fiio Bluetooth adapters with their Apple TV. I'm looking at grabbing the ubtr, but I don't want to run into sync issues. If anyone has any experience or thoughts please let me know!

    submitted by /u/m4tches
    [link] [comments]

    UK store not getting 4K upgrades

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So many movies just now just haven't been upgraded to 4K HDR as they were on the US store. I've been waiting for Gladiator for over a year, but no mention of it making its way over here. Most recently all the Disney/Marvel/Star Wars stuff announced on the @AppleTV Twitter feed, and today the Back to the Future Trilogy.

    The Goonies was re-released in 4K but my copy wasn't upgraded and Apple support said it was the "content provider's fault".

    Who do you actually complain to about this? I doubt Apple Support can help as it's not a technical issue.

    submitted by /u/le_gazman
    [link] [comments]

    Electric Sheep 4K

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Hadn't seen until yesterday that a 4K version of Electric Sheep is out on Apple TV 4K. Came out sometime this year. I'd heard of Electric Sheep a couple years ago and downloaded it to give it a roll, and it looked awful on a 4K screen. This looks much much better. Wish there were more variety in the effects but this'll do, donkey.

    submitted by /u/stocktradernoob
    [link] [comments]

    Missing extra from Harry Potter 6 (half blood Prince) UK

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I only just noticed this and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have the hogwarts collection and with it the 8 part making of series titles creating the world. This is all there on iTunes apart from the sixth part: magic effects. It is not in the extras for HBP.

    I know this isn't the biggest deal in the world but is there any way to report this?

    submitted by /u/DeadEye2016
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K + LG um6970pub

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    What are the best settings for this pair?

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Row_38
    [link] [comments]

    Beats Flex on Apple TV

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are the new Beats Flex unfamiliar to Apple TV 4K as they are recognized as standard BT Speaker without the fancy Beats logo :/ ?

    tvOS 14.0.2

    submitted by /u/Kolori
    [link] [comments]

    On The Rocks – Lost in Regression

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel