• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    iPhone iPhone 6S battery

    iPhone iPhone 6S battery


    iPhone 6S battery

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    My battery isn't working properly, (battery life around 80%) and I am looking to replace it, someone that is going to do the job had commented me that he found a batter for the iPhone 6S at 1900 mpah, now it is a generic battery that can fit the iphone, but the apple batter is on 1750 mpah, do you think this is a good option for going to it?

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/NLothe
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 issue Microsoft exchange email account

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    One or more of my email accounts are suddenly needing to re-enter password... no idea why, but the Exchange authentication gives this file called authorize asking what to do with it. Nothing helps.

    Cropped image: authorize

    Update: it's been resolved.

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    How to change custom ringtone?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    I have a song downloaded from the tone store that I would like to use, but it doesn't show up anywhere when selecting available ringtones. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/se7en51ns
    [link] [comments]

    Completely broken iphone....is there ANY hope for my photos?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Someone please, please help me

    My younger cousin just threw my iphone and it completely shattered. I mean, completely. The phone won't even turn on now.

    I am FREAKING out because all of my photos from my Europe trip are on my phone, and I didn't back them up like an idiot.

    I am in tears. Is there any hope for my photos? Any at all?

    submitted by /u/divide-n-conquer
    [link] [comments]

    Got a iPhone restore screen after update.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    My younger brothers iPhone bricked I have this screen. Does anyone know how I can fix it? https://imgur.com/gallery/8M4Ahtn

    submitted by /u/Aetak
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring photos from iPhone to PC

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    This has been extremely frustrating.

    I've tried so many different ways to transfer my photos over with no luck! I've tried to manually transfer them over through the iPhones DCIM file but halfway through the transfer it would say something like "The current device is not responding". Ive tried the Microsoft Photos app but has never worked, even with frequent updates. Always loses connection mid transfer. Tried multiple USB cables too with no avail. Ive tried using VLC player app but photos will not copy into the VLC folder on my iPhone.

    Most recently, I bought into the iCloud storage plan so I could save them to my desktop from the PC app, but the iCloud PC app won't install because it says "you don't have any compatible devices".

    Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Store, troubleshooting, and resetting the Store app. Both iPhone and PC have their most recent updates. I've restarted PC and iPhone several bajillion times.

    I've been trying to transfer my photos to my pc from iPhone for several days now. I really wish Apple/Microsoft wouldn't make it this hard. I hope one of you fine individuals has the answer.

    submitted by /u/dufosho
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 version 13.7 Battery percentage stays the same for a long time after charging

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    My battery percentage stays the same for a long time, for an example today I charged it to 85% and it remained there for 25 minutes is this normal? I know 100% last a while

    submitted by /u/plasticman1997
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Found my old iPhone and can’t remember my 4 digit code.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!! So I found my old iPhone and got super excited because I'm sure there are lots of old memories on it! Unfortunately :( I have no clue what my code was and I've disabled it several times. I'm scared because one of my friends says they got locked out of there's for life! And never got to see the old photos they had :( is there anyway I can by pass this 4 digit code? Is there some hack I can try? I'm so sad. I really want to figure out how to get into it. It's like the first iPhone with the newer charger. It's pretty old. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Fookitt
    [link] [comments]

    Remove code

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Hi! I want to remove the code needed to unlock my iPhone. I didn't forget the code, I just want to remove it to have my iPhone free from any password or code. Does anyone know how?

    submitted by /u/JMLARCO
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 8 plus home button problem

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    i recently dropped my phone into a swimming pool and been having home button issues since. i know its water damage but i got quoted 400$ for a repair at an apple store and i cant afford it. please help :)

    submitted by /u/muyepicgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Time sensitive - any way to access photos on my phone before it dies forever? It fell into a rocky crevasse

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Yesterday my iPhone 8 fell out of my pocket and into a rocky crevasse while hiking. We went back today to try to retrieve it, but it's just not reachable without some significant climbing gear and possibly a contortionist. It has photos on it from my recent trip that weren't yet backed up anywhere; my iCloud was full due to my phone backup, I didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on, and I hadn't synced them to my Dropbox yet. It's currently still alive, but the battery doesn't have much time so I'm looking for any suggestions about how to possibly access those photos remotely before it dies. Ideally I could somehow force the Dropbox camera upload feature to sync without needing to open the Dropbox app on the phone, or turn on iCloud Photo Library remotely and have it sync to that, I'd just need to buy some more storage first, but from my googling it sounds like it would have to be turned on from the phone itself. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/the_selindy
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my phone keep autocorrecting the first letter of a sentence to lowercase? I don’t remember it always doing it

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/3mIRpVg

    I feel like it auto-lowercases it even if it isn't misspelled too

    submitted by /u/I_HATE_PLATYPI_AMA
    [link] [comments]

    How to have phone ring when on silent in case of emergency (multiple phone calls)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I always have my phone on silent (no vibrate) and I was wondering if there was a way to have the phone ring if called enough times. I know Do Not Disturb allows you to have certain contacts ring through. But I'd like it to only ring if I'm being called multiple times (in an emergency when someone is trying to get a hold of me), as opposed to certain contacts ringing all the time.

    Basically a setting that takes your phone off silent if you get 3+ calls or something.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ObviousAtlas
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t back up my phone no matter what I do (iPhone 6s)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    iPhone 6s, 11.4.1. Never been backed up (it's a whole thing, I won't get into it). I've tried backing it up to a Mac, no luck. Tried using iCloud after upgrading the storage, no luck. My phone is nearly full (only a few hundred MB or so out of 128gb). Everytime I try it says something like "Couldn't sync" (even though I don't actually sync because the last time I tried it wiped everything), "Phone was disconnected" (didn't even move it when it was backing up). iCloud said it would take eight hours after a few hours of already charging, and THEN, quit before the progress bar was halfway. Tried logging into a different account on the Mac (specifically my account) to back up, it's trying to do it now, but I don't have a lot of hope. For further context, my parents also changed phone carriers without telling me, so that might have something to do with it? But I'm not totally sure.

    I'm at my absolute wit's end; there is stuff on my phone that is irreplaceable, and I can't transfer anything to the new-old phone they saddled me with, but now I can't use my old phone outside the house or off WiFi because the carrier is gone. No music, no messaging, no Discord, no anything. Some help would be greatly appreciated, please.

    submitted by /u/thedeathecchi
    [link] [comments]

    Ringer is ruining the Bluetooth connection

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I always keep my ringer on silent & vibrate on ring. Whenever I have my phone connected to a Bluetooth speaker, when I get an incoming call the music in playing stops & the ring tune plays through the Bluetooth speaker.

    First - how the hell do I get the ringer to stop interrupting my music when the phone is connected to a Bluetooth speaker?

    Second - ever since I updated to IOS 14.0.1, when the ringer interrupts my music it messes up the Bluetooth connection. Once the ringing stops & the music starts to play again, the connection is very staticy & requires me to turn off the Bluetooth speaker & turn it on again to reset the connection. This didn't happen before the IOS update. Anyone have this problem & know any fixes?

    submitted by /u/windowseat4life
    [link] [comments]

    How to dismiss keyboard when there is no way to slide it down and no way to deselect a textbox?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I am trying to report a hacked account using the Instagram app, but can't click on the button at the bottom of the page because it's hiding behind a keyboard that will not go away. It is not like in the Messages app where you can slide it down. Is there any way to do this that I'm not aware of? Couldn't find any information by Googling. I would post a screen capture, but I can't.

    submitted by /u/robotickitten9000
    [link] [comments]

    No Sound on any media

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Out of nowhere my sound on any media stopped working on my iPhone 6s (videos, sportify etc.) my ringtone is still working and bluetooth as well. Any idea how to fix this? I haven't updated to iOS14

    submitted by /u/Kallind2200
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud link question?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I sent my friend some videos, he has an iPhone as well, and it ended up sending as an iCloud link. I deleted the videos from my phone and iCloud immediately (I even deleted it from the 'Deleted' folder as well, as I did not want them on my phone or iCloud at all.) Will he still be able to download the videos from the iCloud link on to his phone or his iCloud?

    submitted by /u/simplyanon345
    [link] [comments]

    Health app won’t update

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I have looked everywhere for a answer or solution to my problem. Since Thursday my health app is not updating or exporting information to my other health/fitness apps. I have no clue why this is happening and whenever I go to the data sources and access portion on the Health app it just gives me the spinner thing. Any thoughts? I have tried rebooting multiple times, signing in and our. Resetting passwords. Thanks! Interestingly enough, my Apple Watch is logging my fitness but they won't communicate. Also, my Apple Watch app is not working. I will try to click on the settings menu in the app and nothing will happen. Won't react to my touch. So confused and frustrated.

    submitted by /u/blkbrd1891
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel