• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    iPhone [HELP] iphone camera condensing after I put in water!

    iPhone [HELP] iphone camera condensing after I put in water!


    [HELP] iphone camera condensing after I put in water!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Few days ago, I was trying to help my father recording a video of his koi pond which requires me to stick my phone into the pond for a couple of seconds (30ish seconds). I flipped the phone so its just the camera side that's submerged. Few hours later I realized face id is no longer working and it seems like theres like a "dew" inside. I immediately checked the camera and it was the same thing.

    So, I submerged my phone in a bowl of rice overnight but it seems to not work. I also tried hair drying it, seems to work but it pops up back again. Does anyone know what I can do?

    Note: my phone is iphone 11 pro

    submitted by /u/nobuthefluffy
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the alarm from my bedtime feature sometimes just now work? Im a light sleeper but keep oversleeping because sometimes it just won’t go off ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    iPhone X Top half of screen unresponsive to touch

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Just this morning my iPhone X was working perfectly normal until i just pulled it out of my pocket a couple hours ago and found the upper part of the display to be unresponsive to touch. There is no physical damage to the phone of any sort. I can't even turn the phone off because yes the swipe power button is at the top. But heres the catch, once i try to reset it by quickly pressing the volume buttons then the side button for 5 secs, it enters another screen that will let me swipe for power off AND THE TOP HALF OF THE DISPLAY SUDDENLY STARTS WORKING. It will only work when i enter it into that mode. Its unresponsive otherwise on the lock screen/trying to enter my password.

    I am very confused now. Is apple trying to get me to upgrade or something? I just dont understand how the top half is only responsive when i put it into hard reset mode. Just blows my mind

    submitted by /u/gxxpgxd
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro restarts while watching video on Safari

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Hi this happened to me twice now in different times. I just find it weird that sometimes, when I watch videos on Safari in full screen, it magically restarts. Anyone having the same experience or know why this is happening?

    My device: iPhone 11 Pro 256GB iOS 14.0.1

    submitted by /u/CJ290496
    [link] [comments]

    Audio and Video Not syncing

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone se2 and I noticed that the audio and video are not in sync. The audio is delayed whenever watching a video. It dosent matter if it's the YouTube app, or the YouTube browser, and it effects every single video platform as well.

    submitted by /u/-Bradley
    [link] [comments]

    Storage Plans

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I recently went through these different options to update and fix my Iphone 7, but long story short, I just downloaded some stuff on my phone and (I believe) I downgraded my storage back to the free one, if I don't delete items like it said before my storage I bought ends, will there be negative consequences, or I just won't have space on my phone?

    submitted by /u/LookHoneyAA
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshots downloaded from iCloud website lose 'date taken' data?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Can someone please confirm if they have the same problem? I'm downloading all my photos from the iCloud website in bulk. I noticed that screenshots, which are dated / store chronologically in iCloud, no longer have any sort of file data showing their taken date after they are downloaded, only the "date created" which is the day I downloaded them (today). All the pictures taken by my camera have the proper data, but all my screenshots go completely out of order. Any ideas if this can be fixed?

    submitted by /u/samusaranx3
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone “other” storage

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    The storage is approaching 20gb and not slowing down I've already restored my phone to get rid of it and it comes back?? This is taking 80% of the storage on my phone clearing the safari cache dosent work either

    submitted by /u/Hansuvansu
    [link] [comments]

    Text notifications not working when phone is locked? Recent issue.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Upgraded to iOS 14 and my text notification do not work when my phone is locked. Do Not Disturbed is not on. Phone is not on vibrate. It is turned up. Like I said, it works fine when the phone is unlocked and open. I have a scheduled DND for overnight, but that doesn't kick in until 11pm and its only 8 now. The phone's clock appears to be set right. I toggled clock auto set off/on and the same with DND. I updated my phone to the latest 14.0x update and am still having the same issues. Phone calls work just fine as well.

    submitted by /u/Home_Excellent
    [link] [comments]

    Apps look much smaller with latest update. Any way to fix this?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just downloaded the latest iOS update 14.0.1 and my apps look much smaller than before. As in the image does not stretch right to the edges of my iPhone X (top and bottom). There are large, approx 2", gaps between the apps tops and bottoms. Is there any way to fix this? It's quite irritating as there so much wasted space.

    submitted by /u/dufosho
    [link] [comments]

    Sound playing through both speakers?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the sound is only supposed to come of out the bottom speaker when playing something, and the top speaker (near the camera) is used when making phone calls. Lately I've had sound that I play come through both, and it's gotten pretty annoying. Is this supposed to happen? If not, how do I fix it?

    I am using an iPhone 8 with iOS 14.0

    submitted by /u/ParkerDap
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar invites not sending or being received

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I am no longer receiving calendar invitations from my SO's iPhone. He gets them from me just fine, but when he sends one to me, I don't receive. It works when I select the hotmail calendar, not not the iCloud calendar. What could the issue be?

    submitted by /u/MsFlamingo20
    [link] [comments]

    Tasks is alerting me at the wrong time/date

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/wnabIv7.jpg

    Clearly Sunday isn't a weekday. So what am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Home_Excellent
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE2 AT&T

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    So I got a iPhone SE2 and it's locked under my brothers plan and he turned off the service if this isint right community please point me right direction

    submitted by /u/Beanbarman69420
    [link] [comments]

    Black little wire coming out of vibration toggle/switch area....

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Anyone know what it is? Is it something i should pull or cut?

    submitted by /u/xmrxcool
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Time Passcode Issue

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Data transfer from iphone X to iphone 11 pro without erasing new phone data

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I dropped my iphone X in water and it wouldn't turn on. I bought a new phone (11 pro) while I was waiting for the X to be worked on by this company to dry it out. 3 Weeks later, the old phone turns on. I want to get all of my data from the X to the 11 without erasing what I've done on my new phone for the last 3 weeks. What's the best way to do this without using icloud?

    submitted by /u/crIloLAno
    [link] [comments]

    is there way to view/delete iPhone videos from a computer without having to import them?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    currently you can only do that with music/voice recorded via itunes. Is it possible to view/delete videos without having to import the file from iphone?

    submitted by /u/GreatestHumanAlive
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since updating to iOS 14, I have received texts from random emails with links

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Anyone know why or how this is happening? I get a text message from a random email with a link. I've never clicked the links and I've changed my Apple ID password, AND I have 2FA on.

    Any tips on what to do here to get it to stop?

    submitted by /u/poobear7
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14, faceid and masks, still not working

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I thought Face ID was supposed to work with masks after iOS 14? Does not work for me at all. Even tried going in and adding an alternate appearance; error, there is something obscuring your face.

    What do I need to do here, tired of entering my pin twenty times in the grocery store.

    submitted by /u/Nephilimi
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS randomly saying my headphones aren’t supported?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I'm using an XS on 13.6.1 I'm on the road driving a semi and I have some headphones I use to listen to ASMR before I go to sleep.

    I have one of the dongles so I can charge and use headphones at the same time, the past week or so it's been fine. Now I've tried two different sets of plain ear buds and it'll pop up saying the accessory isn't supported. The phone is still charging.

    Do you guys think updating to iOS 14 will actually help like random pages have told me from google searching?

    Thanks for any help guys

    submitted by /u/maibuddha
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop spam texts

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I have changed all the settings the internet advised but I still keep getting texts from numbers not in my contacts list.

    Blocking won't help because the messages come from different numbers every time

    submitted by /u/Samhain1966
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 default browser with AdBlocker extension

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Now that iOS 14 allows you to set a default browser like Edge or Chrome, I wonder if there is finally a way to use extensions like adblocker for the default browser. Is there already information about this or are there plans for the future?

    submitted by /u/HendrikKoelbel
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with verification

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I'm going to try my best to explain this problem. I need to verificatie my Apple ID, but the email that I used is from my tablet and acting weird. And the first security question is my birthday wich I entered randomly. I accidentally deleted YouTube and want it back. I should probably contact apple and I will. I just thought I should ask here to.

    submitted by /u/xxMaridxx
    [link] [comments]

    Blurry Screen that isn’t a hardware issue

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    The top-left corner of my iPhone screen has become blurred, but it goes away when I bring the menu up. How do I revert this?

    submitted by /u/ElaIsTooThicc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel