• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    iPhone Random Siri voice saying “10 seconds remaining” on my IPhone in my pocket? What did I accidentally do? Is it a timer thing where it tells you 10 seconds remaining in a Siri voice?

    iPhone Random Siri voice saying “10 seconds remaining” on my IPhone in my pocket? What did I accidentally do? Is it a timer thing where it tells you 10 seconds remaining in a Siri voice?


    Random Siri voice saying “10 seconds remaining” on my IPhone in my pocket? What did I accidentally do? Is it a timer thing where it tells you 10 seconds remaining in a Siri voice?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    battery health indicator shows “service” after changing the battery

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    .Yesterday i picked my phone up from the store it would say 100% but now it's the service indicator saying that my battery has been depleted

    submitted by /u/tsapakhss
    [link] [comments]

    What is "other" in my iPhone storage??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    iPhone 7. I have this MASSIVE gray bar for "other" in my iPhone storage (not iCloud, the 32 gig iPhone storage) and I have no f*ing clue what it means. I have looked it up multiple times and never come up with anything that seemed to work. It's been interfering with my phone's functioning (last week when it was "full" apps would quit as soon as I opened them) and the phone basically forced me to delete and offload a massive amount of apps, pictures, videos (hardly had any), and I even wiped my streaming app (thought that would work, it didn't) just to be able to keep using my phone.

    Wish I could post a pic to show you how insane the "other" bar is - it is literally half the entire bar, and without it I would have more than half my storage left. What is up here?? I know I am not using 31.5 of my 32 gigs. Sorry if this is a common problem but I could not find an answer anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Omnideficient
    [link] [comments]

    Check for authenticity

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    So next week im gonna buy my first iphone after always using android. I wanna buy it from a shop from ebay bc its cheapest i can find, but the shop looks serious.

    Just for better feeling i would like to check its authenticity if i buy it, so i thought i can check that by checking the serial number on the apple page and look for its warranty or is there any other way of checking the devices authenticity?

    submitted by /u/tom3456s
    [link] [comments]

    21gb is being taken up by other

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    When I delete things it is replaced with "other" storage, please help

    submitted by /u/ss346969
    [link] [comments]

    Message sent when blocked now says “delivered”

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    A month ago an ex blocked my number and I had sent iMessage texts while blocked. Today I went to look at the messages just out of curiosity and the last message I sent while still blocked now says it's been "delivered". I remember the message distinctly not being delivered when I sent it. I thought that messages sent while your number was blocked would never be delivered/read.

    Does anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Curlz4dayzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard typing

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    So I recently just ordered an iPhone XR off of amazon and one of the main and only problems I've had so far is that my that the keyboard noise is so quiet. I've turned up the ringer volume and raised all the volumes I possibly could. If you guys haven't help me where can I go to get this problem fixed?

    submitted by /u/vappourr
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to keep the talk-to-text function from continuously making the same mistake over and over again?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    A place to manually edit or something like that? Every single time I try to use the word "has" in a sentence, it comes out like this:

    I think that someone Hass to do something.

    I just said that with talk to text, and as usual, some proper name that I don't think I have ever used continues to pop up.

    There are others, but this is the one that irritates me the most, because it is such a common word.

    submitted by /u/Summerie
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me!!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I am trying to download my photos from my iPhone 11 to my PC (HP Envy ~2014).

    Every time I go into my iPhone on file explorer, the internal storage and DCIM folder is missing. I have done everything under the sun to try to fix this- turned off/on icloud, reset location settings, trusted/not trusted computer, uninstalled iphone usb device from device manager ("portable devices"), uninstalled itunes, reinstalled updated itunes, shown hidden items, taken new photos, authorized computer and iphone through itunes, nothing is working. My PC Photos app cannot find my iphone to download them that way either.

    Both my iPhone and PC are up to date with software.

    Can anyone help me?? I have over 30k photos I am trying to get rid of to free up space.

    submitted by /u/oliveoil2258
    [link] [comments]

    What is the symbol in the top left corner above the cell reception

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Here is a picture it's just like a triangle with a rounded bottom and only shows up on the lock screen.

    I have an iPhone 6 and I bought it about 3 years ago in the US.

    I'm just curious I don't have any major problems with the phone but can't find any explanation of what it is online.

    submitted by /u/OhioStateGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Can I send message from Ipad using iphone data ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I have wifi-only ipad, and an iphone.

    can i send message from ipad but send through iphone ?

    submitted by /u/dellryuzi
    [link] [comments]

    Voice memo time stamp?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Hi I have an iPhone 6s with software version 13.5.1. I have an audio recording done with voice memos. I would like to know how to find and display time stamp. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/daring_leaf
    [link] [comments]

    Email not shown in list

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I have push enabled for my email account and notifications activated. I receive notifications as soon as new emails arrive... thats fine.

    But: sometimes when i open the app, the new email is not in the inbox and needs to be loaded first, this may take up to a few seconds until it appears automatically in the list and can be tapped/opened....

    Is this a bug, intended behaviour or can I change this in the settings?

    submitted by /u/2kno
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not getting message notifications. What do I do?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I have to do not disturb off and texts will go through to me after I reset messages. What do I do?

    P.S I have an iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/Darth-Gryffin
    [link] [comments]

    Hoe to restore the system on my iphone 8

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So my iphone 8 is stuck in updating for 3 days now i cant repair it over itunes i get error code 4010 how do i repair it?

    submitted by /u/Aruktasu
    [link] [comments]

     iPhone randomly loads

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hi. So I have a  iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 12.4.8. Every once in a while randomly (doesn't matter what I'm doing) the  iPhone will black out and go to a black loading screen with just a loading logo in the middle. Then it takes me back to the passcode screen and functions as normal. No notifications about any issue with the iPhone or anything. What's the issue here?

    submitted by /u/VProPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Is my battery health normal?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    iPhone 11, bought in October 2019, so not quite a year old. The battery health is at 93%. It just seems a tad low for its age and quality.

    My iPhone 7+ which I used as a daily driver for 2.5 years is still at 89%, which is the main reason I'm concerned about my 11.

    What's your iPhone 11 battery health at? Is mine normal for its age?

    submitted by /u/whoscp
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone, I have an iphone 6 and had the screen replaced. I didn't give the repair shop my password; I didn't take out my SIM Card either. Just curious if it is still possible for a repair shop to steal personal information even though password wasn't given, with SIM Card still in the phone.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Should I wait for iPhone 12 or get I phone 11

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Sending back my S10 plus.

    I was gonna get the s20 5g for 1000 but I don't want be paying 20 bucks a month for insurance. Might as well buy a 700 iPhone with 250$ of apple care for 2 years. What you recommend I do about insurance and phone

    submitted by /u/lj91555
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone x screen bending outwards

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    A few days ago I noticed that my iPhone X screen is bending outwards slightly. I can push it down but it will lift up again slowly. I read it can be due to battery expanding. My battery sometimes also drains quite quickly, which I thought is due to usage and the fact that the iPhone is almost 3 years old. Is this something that needs to be fixed urgently or can I keep using the phone?

    submitted by /u/Munabla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel