• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Apple Watch No, I don’t think I will

    Apple Watch No, I don’t think I will


    No, I don’t think I will

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Hate it

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    It is 12:10 am...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Finally upgraded from my series 0

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Clean and professional watch face providing lots of information

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Been golfing a lot lately so I got the watch band to prove it!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    First time closing every ring. The stand one is a real pain in the butt.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Carbon footprint of making an Apple Watch

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    When they ask why did you buy Apple Watch for:

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    How accurate is an Apple watch calorie wise?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I have a series 4 Apple Watch, and was just wondering how accurate it is when I'm weight training?

    Sometimes I manage to burn 1000 calories during a two hour session if I manage to keep my heart rate reasonably high.

    However I've had a few people tell me that for weight training, the Apple Watch is fairly inaccurate.

    Some studies suggest that it is accurate, and others don't, so I was just wondering if anyone knew? I'm trying to lose weight and I've been using my Apple Watch to ensure I eat less calories than my daily expenditure.

    submitted by /u/tillyjayne__
    [link] [comments]

    Loving how much the Apple Watch can be customized and accessorized!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Watch will not send SMS messages . Any suggestions on a fix?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    My watch (4th gen) has no problem receiving sms messages, but hangs when replying to them or sending a new sms.

    I've tried: Turned iMessage off/on,

    Re-paired the watch as a new watch,

    Signed out/in iCloud,

    Turned off/on send as sms,

    Turned iPhone and watch off/on.

    Anyone have any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mulderscully01
    [link] [comments]

    Pine Green rhymes with Fineeeee Green

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I want read receipts off on my watch, it looks like the layout changed... am wrong? And are they off on the watch?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Location sharing on watch without cellular?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I tried looking this up and couldn't find the answer- but I bet one of you know!

    If I am running with my watch, but not my phone, can I share my location with my husband?

    When I looked it up it said to use the "find people" app but that must be old because it didn't come up on the App Store (for watch, at least).

    submitted by /u/satxlonghorn
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Vs Strollers

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    What are your experiences with the apple watch in terms of recognizing steps while pushing strollers?

    Greetings from Germany

    submitted by /u/forumforum123
    [link] [comments]

    How is this a thing?!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Long time series 3 user finally upgrading

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I'm selling off my series 3 38mm non-cellular to a friend, and going to buy a 40mm series 4 with cellular. What are the new things that I'm getting that are in your opinion worth checking out and do you have any overall advice regarding series 4?

    submitted by /u/BenjiThatFoxGuy
    [link] [comments]

    ZENS Apple Watch Powerbank

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Has anybody experience with ZENS Apple Watch Powerbank? Which generation of Apple Watch series have you tested it? Or can you advice any power bank that works for EVERY generation? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/thomas_xxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Most comfortable but cheap 40mm band? One that can handle sweat.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Just ordered my first AW (S5 40mm) and wanted to know comfortable bands for it and ones that can handle lots of sweating because I plan on running in this summer heat once it's here and other working out.

    Thank-you.

    submitted by /u/Tuisdheisj
    [link] [comments]

    Using Two Watches: Series 5 stops syncing data after using series 0 overnight.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I have two watches (Daytime watch = Series 5, sleep watch = series 0). After wearing my series 0 overnight for heart rate and simple time telling, my series 5 (GPS+Cellular) stops receiving texts and emails until I reboot it. My understanding was that I could use two watches, but they don't always seem to play nicely. The Watch app on 7+ recognizes each watch when it's been put on my wrist. Shouldn't the 5 sync data regardless because of the cellular feature? (Has been set up & paid for through carrier.)

    submitted by /u/xpkranger
    [link] [comments]

    I always come back to this face.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Yeyyy (my first day of competition)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Apple Watch up to date loop

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone X running 13.6 and my series 4 Apple Watch is apparently up to date at 5.3.8. I had to unpair my watch because I had an issue with it disconnecting and not wanting to reconnect. I've tried the steps I've seen online and nothing is working, it just brings me to that "your watch is up to date" screen during setup and it only gives me the option to hit Cancel which stops the setup.

    I've seen a few other people in this sub over the years have the same issue and it seems the only guy that had some success had to contact Apple so I'm going to do that. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/abusivecat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel