• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Apple iOS So I took a shower with iOS 14...

    Apple iOS So I took a shower with iOS 14...


    So I took a shower with iOS 14...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    y tho

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] [iOS14] Allow App Library Folders to be Customizable

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] [iOS14] Allow App Library Folders to be Customizable

    As of now, the app library is almost useless to me. If I want to search for an app I usually just pull down from the home screen and when it comes to the default app folders they're *almost* useless.

    The current app library groups apps together based on a few categories provided by the app store. While this works in some cases it definitely isn't a great solution for truly organizing the apps in the library. This is the same reason for years you erase the default name from your folder when grouping apps on the home screens instead of using the suggested name.

    For example, what if I want all of my smart home apps under a single grouping? As of now, my smart home apps are split with some under utilities, productivity, and lifestyle. This gives me three places to check if I want to look for a specific smart home app. Sure, I could search for the app but again that removes the purpose of this grouping system.

    Overall I love the iOS14 beta so far, just providing some feedback to see if others feel the same or if I'm in the minority.

    https://preview.redd.it/ja4be8ydz0c51.png?width=583&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca78b893631841ac1d6185da103ab5d14af92e5c

    submitted by /u/_DaltoN
    [link] [comments]

    Random skipping of songs in 2 different music apps on iOS 13.6.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    In both Spotify and Google Play Music, songs just get skipped randomly and not necessarily within playlists. Just, bang! random new song as if iOS doesn't like the tune!!

    iPhone Xs, 13.6.

    So frustrating. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/dhbuckley
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for an sheduled notification app

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    i am searching for an App where i can set to get a custom notification like this:

    From Mondays to Fridays, from 06:00 until 13:00, every hour.

    -Making 7 alarms per day and delete them (with shortcuts) isn't productive -Making a Timer every 60 minutes also -LaunchCenter Pro only allows me to make Notifications on specific days - but not when and how often..

    Does anyone know a App which can do this?

    For these who want to know why:

    In several studies we can read, that the most people can't stay concentrated over 1 hour. People like me need a 5min break (drink water,...) every hour in work. This increases the productivity & creativity, fresh air and drinking something with movement makes you feeling better and more awake. In work, i forget often the hours and i am Totally sleepy then when i worked 2-3 hours fully concentrated.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Blackhancery
    [link] [comments]

    Need help.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    So I've searched up multiple ways on this problem, I'm trying to download a free app and it keeps saying "verification required" and it takes me to my payment info. I've been using nothing but Visa/mastercard gift cards as my payment info for as long as I remember. It won't let me change my region/family sharing(as it's not enabled) and I can't even remove any of my subscriptions. Any fix? Or do I really need to get another gift card because all my other added payment methods(gift cards) are all used up. Just simply need a solution as I'm going on a long road trip and I've been trying to download offline games to keep me entertained half the time.

    submitted by /u/cedesislame
    [link] [comments]

    iPad is way too slow when a USB interface is plugged in and streaming online

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I'll type in point form cause I keep writing run-on paragraphs.

    - 2018 ipad

    - new ART 4-ch USB audio interface

    - streaming on reddit with USB audio interface results in bad sync — almost full second between video and audio

    - Analog input is fine, no latency on streaming. But I plug in my USB audio interface and my iPad becomes a little slower overall (like if I'm in GarageBand too not just reddit)

    - Can record video with audio into iPad with no sync issue

    - waiting for youtube account to be allowed to stream later today so I can test it on there

    - made sure no apps in background and Background App Refresh is off

    - zero/negligibile latency when I use the interface on my iMac

    - Could that mean it's the cheap lightning port adapter messing with the signal..? Aaaaaand my iPad is trying really hard to process a garbage signal and the CPU is busy? I have no idea, but that's the best guess I Could make. I ordered a better quality adapter to try.

    submitted by /u/arealhumannotabot
    [link] [comments]

    Disable iOS contacts Telegram call

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Hi, When I open contact in iOS and touch 'call' icon, I have an option to use phone call or Telegram call. How to disable Telegram from integrating into contacts?

    submitted by /u/fzer0666
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer Dropbox or Google Drive?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I'm referring to the paid versions of each one. And this is for iOS + macOS and for personal use + some small business use.

    Which one do you prefer and why?

    submitted by /u/californialiving1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else keep Night Shift on 24/7?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    For the past 6 months or so I've been keeping night shift on 24/7 - (aside from occasionally turning off for taking/viewing certain pictures.

    I do the same on my computer. I've noticed such a differerence when it comes to eye strain and dryness.

    Anyone else do the same?

    submitted by /u/SupplyChainOne
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing option is not working after restoring phone from ios 14 to ios 13 on any app.blank screen is coming while sharing and also the app is lagging afterwards.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    13.6 News Eat Storage

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    13.6 News Eat Storage

    New News Audio eating storage it seems. Why not make these downloadable on demand?

    https://preview.redd.it/m41vmx00bwb51.jpg?width=310&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bd04a1782a5062218b75ac7f9e7ae3e0b72b5c07

    submitted by /u/kwright510
    [link] [comments]

    Ads in Apple news plus?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I have been enjoying the iPad and recently subscribed to Apple news plus. Over the last few days I've noticed the same few ads between articles after page breaks. Sometimes when reading a long article with images and videos, seeing an out of context ad is very jarring.

    Can these ads in news plus be disabled? If not do others notice it as much as I do?

    submitted by /u/nothisenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Weird keyboard settings on Reddit? oppopportunities

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    This only happens in Post titles.

    I notice that when using the suggested function on a word on the keyboard, instead adding the remaining letters into the word, it will paste the word on top of the first letters.

    For Example:

    I would type "Oppo" Click on the suggested "opportunities" but the get "oppoopportunities"

    Is this just me?

    submitted by /u/BlueBaron1701
    [link] [comments]

    Restart Audiobook?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I feel dumb for having to ask this, but how the hell do you restart or re-read a specific chapter of an audiobook that you've already finished? Every time I click on the book, it launches, sees that I've already read it, and then immediately kicks me back out to the Library screen. Possibly the most infuriating user experience I've ever had.

    Side note: I've been an Apple user since the 90s; got an iPod in 2003 and an iPhone in 2008; I even worked at the Apple Store demoing iTunes/iPhoto, etc in the Theater - my point being, I'm not new to any of this, and I still can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/flysi3000
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone elseselse's title on reddit do this when typing? ItlIt's double type and I cantI can't autocorrect it or itllit'll glitchit'll glitch out

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Title lol. In easier terms: it'll double type like above and I can't auto correct or it glitches the words out

    submitted by /u/klex02
    [link] [comments]

    Advice: iOS-Alternative to Franz

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Franz is an all-in-one communications platform for macOS and it does exactly what I am looking for, but unfortunately they do not have an iOS version.

    Does anyone know of an equivalent or something close? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Cabana0309
    [link] [comments]

    Can anything (specifically OxygenOS) compete with iOS when it comes to fluidity and being hot?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Anyone recognize this app?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel