• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Apple TV Siri on tvOS14?

    Apple TV Siri on tvOS14?


    Siri on tvOS14?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Will Siri come available here in Finland? We have Siri for iPhone and iPad on finnish, but not on AppleTV...It would be creat to have Siri even in english.

    submitted by /u/Makelaari
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS14 and iCloud Photos in 4k

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Do we know if the Photos app will finally play videos in their native resolution and frame rate? So annoying to have so much great 4k60 footage and have to watch it stutter at 30 FPS and 1080p on AppleTV instead of just playing the native file.

    submitted by /u/Sandurz
    [link] [comments]

    How to prioritize Apple TV (iTunes) library on Apple TV app when you own content across multiple services?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Let's say you have a Hulu subscription and also own Seinfeld on iTunes. Whenever I stream a bunch of Seinfeld from my iTunes library on the Apple TV app, every now and then it will play episodes from Hulu (since Seinfeld is included in Hulu).

    How do I stop it from playing Hulu episodes? I will also accept solutions to prioritize the iTunes Library or just unlink my Hulu account from the Apple TV app (I would still like the Hulu app on my device though).

    submitted by /u/BurntPockets
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong 5.1 Audio via eARC

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Sooo i tested it my self hooking up: Apple TV -> LG CX -> Samsung Q90r Soundbar (7.1.4)

    I played some LPCM 5.1 Content via Infuse on the Apple TV and strangely all of the 5 Channels are firing from the Soundbar: 3 Center + 2 Sides. The Rears are quite.
    Hooking up the Apple TV to the Soundbar, 5.1 works the right way. Three Channels from the Soundbar + 2 from the Rears.
    So something is messed up. DD+ 5.1 and Atmos sounds the same both ways. Can't test Dolby TureHD 7.1 yet cause the Infuse App on the Apple TV doesnt support it.

    Someone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/stoneagem
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming problem?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Am I the only one or Season 3 of Dark on Netflix is not being streamed correctly? I tested this on a 2019 OLED TV internal app, on a Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 and a 4K Apple TV but even if Netflix advertises this season as Dolby Vision + Dolby Atmos, neither format is actually present, there's no HDR and the sound is just in 5.1 Dolby digital.

    Anyone else experiencing this problem?

    submitted by /u/kpbearfl
    [link] [comments]

    AD keeps switching on

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    English AD keeps switching on. Reinstalled app. Restarted Apple TV. Updated OS. Restarted episodes. Settings > General > Accessibility > Audio Descriptions is Off. Specifically occurring on CBS app.

    submitted by /u/cmhawke
    [link] [comments]

    Does reduce loud sounds apply to airplay 2 speakers? If not Is there a way to make that possible?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Behind My Back by Slaves to Humanity

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Which do you recommend?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I'm about to buy a new tv+soundbar setup, and have narrowed down to two options, and need your help!

    I only use my Apple TV 4K to watch television (not for gaming). I require OLED and HomeKit support.

    I want what works best with Apple ecosystem, and has great picture/sound.

    Tell me what you think is the best choice:

    A. Sony A9G + HT-ST5000

    B. LG C9 + Samsung Q90R

    C. A different combo that you love...

    (FYI, I ruled out any LG sound bars due to the poor connectivity of the subwoofer.)

    submitted by /u/6MH89F3j
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a used Apple TV 4k 32GB with all accessories and box worth right now?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Plex stopped outputting to HomePod stereo pair. Alternatives?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I have Plex set up on my Apple TV and it has been working fine with a stereo pair of HomePods. But the app has updated and now it will not play audio at all through them (just through the projector itself, which has shockingly awful sound quality). I have checked and the audio is correct through both Apple TV app and Prime, so it is Plex specific.

    Does anyone either 1) know a solution to this or 2) have a suggestion of an alternative to Plex? The video files are on a Linux server so Plex has been working well as it is multi platform.

    submitted by /u/gemushka
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple Apple TV’s to same Home?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Hi how do I add multiple Apple TV's to the same Home, eg Apple tv in bedroom and apple tv in living room. At the moment I have apple tv in living room as the home hub, but not sure how to add the other apple tv to that same home - this is so I can see both Apple TV's on the same Home app.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TKO_King
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay Mirroring from ANY of my Mac's are not playing sound!! Any way to fix this?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    for the past several days, none of my macs are playing sound when doing airplay mirroring to the appleTV. It was working perfectly fine for the past couple of years.
    I've checked the settings on my sound from the macs, and it says "the selected device has no output controls".... I've also taken 2 of my macs to another's friend house who has not updated his appleTV software for some time, and works fine.

    what gives? how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ssabripo
    [link] [comments]

    In Built Airplay on LG not available if TV is off

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hi

    I have 3 LG TV's. One is a 2018 LCD one is a 2019 LCD and the other is a 2019 C9 OLED

    On the 2018 when i power off the TV airplay stays on and I can airplay to the TV and it will wake it up. On the other 2019 TV's when i power off the TV the airplay option disappears. Have check power settings and they are all identical. Has anyone seen anything similar. Can anyone confirm on the 2019 OLEDs that you can wake tv using the in built airplay? All TV's btw are on wireless internet, not hard wired.

    submitted by /u/Achandab
    [link] [comments]

    Control the volume from Siri remote while being in a different HDMI input

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm planning on either buying a new LG OLED and apple TV to go with it. The thing is that I don't really like the lg remote (it's too bulky and too many buttons) and I'm also planning on having everything in the apple TV, so I would be using it most of the time.

    However I also own a nintendo switch and when playing it I would like to be able to change the volume with the apple TV remote. I looked online and I found that if I enable HDMI CEC that when I change the volume the TV would also change input back to apple TV.

    Do you guys know if there's a way to control the volume from siri remote while being in a different HDMI input other than apple TV input? I would really like to know this before buying the apple TV as I consider this a requisite :)

    submitted by /u/jmmorgado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel