• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe Mobile version might be coming in the future

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I have Re Released my first app from 2014 SpaceBots - Its my take on PONG - No IAP or Video Ads!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Craft a boat & select your crew to send them on an expedition in Bonfire 2

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Check out my high APM crypto-hacking game, totally free this weekend! No ads or IAPs [$2.99 -> FREE]

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    SPYJINX beta is now available for some more countries

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Hi iOS game players. It was a long journey for us to bring Beta version of Dig & Fly from paper sketch to playable version for you. Please help us to make Dig & Fly even better and be part of this amazing space journey too. Big THANKS to everyone for help! (Link to beta in comment)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    My mini golf game SkyHigh Golf

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Hello! Could anyone recommend an MMO that’s not OldSchool Runescape?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I tried it but it's just not for me. If this is not the right place to post, just point me in the right direction and I will ask there instead. Otherwise, thank you!

    submitted by /u/redfedric
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations - Threes! is still my favorite game years later

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I have some specific things I want in a phone game... So far Threes! is still the very best and my go-to. But I would love to hear more ideas.

    1. Portrait mode required
    2. Beautiful and polished
    3. Endless play / high score (or endgame so rare very few in the world have done it)

    I recently picked up Atomas and it seems nice, we'll see if it stays fun after a while.

    Other phone games I play are the NYT crossword, Gin Rummy Premium by Coppercod, Cribbage Pro, I Love Hue, Mini Metro, Marple, and Egg Inc.

    submitted by /u/qret
    [link] [comments]

    In depth deck builders with good graphics

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I would love to find a good game like this, preferably with no iAPs

    submitted by /u/Zomkit
    [link] [comments]

    Here's the powerups you'll be able to pick up in Spirit Sprint

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    [SAAZ] my first rhythm game

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Nature Matters - A beautiful puzzle game is now available (Paid)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Nature Matters is the latest puzzler from Digital Melody Games where you'll set on off on an adventure to save the planet. The game looks really beautiful.

    Check the trailer here.

    Get the game here - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nature-matters/id1465234165

    submitted by /u/Tousif_03
    [link] [comments]

    2 weeks after release, the last level of my game TwistoMaze has been reached a total of 16 times and solved only 9 times (out of 3000+ sessions)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    What is your favorite quick fix, non-pay-to-win multiplayer game?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    My best friend and I are super competitive, like to talk sh!t. We pretty much rotate between Game Pigeon's mini golf and Plato's table soccer. Previously Fun Run original for the last 5 years.

    submitted by /u/Debaucherizer
    [link] [comments]

    Dead cells iOS - how long is the game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    How long is the game. Pc version says around 85 hours....same on iPhone ?

    submitted by /u/ilyowa
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite casual paid game?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I enjoy a lot of the casual games out there but get so tired of the constant ads or IAPs. I don't mind spending some money but want something I can play for either 5 min at a time or for a few hours while zoning out and recuperating at the end of the day. What are your favorites?

    submitted by /u/someoneiamnot
    [link] [comments]

    Game Similar to Non Knight 2 or Archero

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Really looking for a game that involves gear and different stats. Doesn't have to be completely action based. Just love to build up chars and progress them. PvP is a bonus.

    submitted by /u/kLoWnYa-
    [link] [comments]

    Too many options, looking for fantasy rpg suggestions

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a game to get lost in. There are so many rpg options and I'm feeling overwhelmed and have a hard time committing.

    Games I love (not necessarily iOS) but are more or less the type I'm looking for: -Another Eden -Final Fantasy (I've played quite a few, but not all) -Bioshock -God of War -Doom (although I'm not big on FPS)

    I really love great story lines, turn based battles, and open(ish) worlds.

    What ya got??

    Edit: I hate MMO games. I like to do my own thing and go at my own pace.

    submitted by /u/graveyardbaby91
    [link] [comments]

    A Tower Defense game I played years ago

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I used to play a TD game on my sisters iPod, it was focused around slimes of some sort. I think it was blue and red? I believe the maps were pretty big and zoomed out. It might have been payed.

    submitted by /u/DynamonRuler
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Reings games any good ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Was thinking of getting the bundle but I've never heard anything about them...

    submitted by /u/CleverFox2
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get L/R3 controller support?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    If it's already supported, which games support it?

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good sports management games?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel