• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    iPhoneX Swapping iphone11 for iPhone X

    iPhoneX Swapping iphone11 for iPhone X


    Swapping iphone11 for iPhone X

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Decided to swap my iPhone 11 for the iPhone X. This is because the size is too big, I'm not a fan of big phones. And also because of the lcd. I much prefer OLED. Having seen one in a shop and the difference being uncanny, I decided to swap.

    submitted by /u/gtevans
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t buy a individual song from iTunes?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Every time I try to on my phone, I click the song and it keeps asking me to try Apple Music for free.

    I don't want to, I just want to buy a song really quick but there is no option to. Please help

    submitted by /u/egirlspmme
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone xs or 11 pro

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    As the title says which one would be worth getting? Is the 11 pro a massive upgrade on the xs?

    submitted by /u/Bob_Jeff
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice that this adapter does not work with the new iPhones?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Iphone7 -> Refurb iPhone X ($810) or 11 pro ($1150)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Hate spending this much money. Small hands. Don't need an amazing camera even though that 11 pro makes you want to take photos more often. The 11 pro's battery life is unreal. I need to use my device to Bluetooth hearing aids all day. how long does anyone think this X will go without giving me problems? Even with AppleCare.

    submitted by /u/handyc7
    [link] [comments]

    What ad blocker are you using?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    I am looking for a good ad blocker, which one would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/TNTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think a new battery is needed? Will be some noticeable improvement? I’d like to replace the battery with a new one this days. (20 months old iPhone X)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Cool quirks on iPhone X on iOS 12.4.1

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    I've checked everything out is there any little cool quirks on iOS 12.4.1 that you found that you guys can suggest me.

    submitted by /u/badruddiin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel