• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    iPhone iPhone X keeps telling me i have to update my apps

    iPhone iPhone X keeps telling me i have to update my apps


    iPhone X keeps telling me i have to update my apps

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    My App Store a little "28" on it (referring to the amount of Apps i need to update) but when I try to update it tells me that i've already updated?

    submitted by /u/NolanDPerks
    [link] [comments]

    Does iOS 13 official release and later removes the network indicator that usually spins on the status bar whenever you’re browsing the Internet?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:28 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I haven't noticed that icon ever since I'm on iOS 13 and later. Is it a feature though, or is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/Rin3105
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to know WHY my iPhone is restarting?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    Im not necessarily having a boot loop. But last night in the span of a few hours my iPhone restarted probably 10 times. And then about 20 hours later just now it restarted again.

    The Apple store is a solid 1.5 hours away so if I could troubleshoot this myself that would be my preference. Any way to know WHY my phone restarted?

    Interestingly last night I noticed that in between restarts there were a few apps updating. Not sure if that's related.

    This is a XS by the way.

    submitted by /u/chillysurfer
    [link] [comments]

    Someone help me plz

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    How do I turn off find my iPhone without the iCloud password

    submitted by /u/Blastboy9
    [link] [comments]

    Where else does iPhone store touchid passwords?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    iOS 12.2, Iphone 7plus
    OK, so I have the myQ app on my phone and when I open it, I'm prompted with the Touch ID for "myQ" message. I place my thumb on the sensor and the app opens.

    My problem is, I'm trying to get my password that I used.

    Following an example online, I opened Settings|Passwords & Accounts|Website & App Passwords then used touch id to get to my list of stored passwords. There is no entry in the saved passwords list for myQ. I have even went into all 17 stored entries just to make sure it wasn't under some other name.

    So my question is, does the iphone store passwords for touch id anywhere else. This was probably done in an earlier version of iOS since I've had both the phone 7Plus and the myQ for more than 2 years.

    I've also looked in the myQ app settings to see if there was something there.

    I know I can just reset the password but was hoping I could find it instead of doing a reset.

    submitted by /u/CharlieMay
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t delete app, just reappears after resetting phone and says “open” in the app store. Please help i’ve tried everything I know of

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    So my phone was having a bit of a fit and froze once or twice whenever i went on snapchat and so i deleted it hoping it would stop going stupid but then my phone froze again so i decided to restart it and when i opened my phone the snapchat icon was replaced with a white grid line sort of picture and whenever i delete it it still says "open" in the app store and it doesn't show in my iphone storage either. I've tried restarting my phone a bunch, reset the settings, i haven't factory reset because i don't have a computer as it broke last week so i'm honestly stuffed on what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated please

    submitted by /u/jackdenzel22
    [link] [comments]

    My notifications is broken

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    I got some notifications couple of days ago and i did clear them than, but they appear again sometime later, does anyone know why and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/nalashwag22
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s touch screen not working

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    My iPhone 6s screen only responds sometimes, when it does it doesn't do what it's supposed to

    submitted by /u/grilled-cheez
    [link] [comments]

    8 plus is stuck in a boot loop and I don't know what to do

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    My phone randomly went into a boot loop. About a week ago, it got stuck on the black screen with the spinning circle, but managed to hard reset it and fix it. Now, its stuck in a loop of the white screen with the apple logo followed by a black screen. Turning it on or off doesn't work, and draining the battery doesn't seem to do anything.

    My phone had been randomly crashing for a day or 2 before it went into the loop, same as the first time. My storage is currently full, could that be the reason its been crashing? I can't think of any other reasons

    And I'm on the latest IOS (I'm pretty sure)

    submitted by /u/TylerTheWolf123
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to always show iPhone X home bar?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    [Edit: More specifically, I want to disable or override the Auto Hide function that some apps use to hide the home bar when no touch activity is detected after 1-2 seconds]

    I think 13.1.3 broke the screen recording feature in apps such that video quality is tied to whether or not the home bar is visible (high quality if present, low quality if absent). So until Apple fixes this (if ever) my only workaround for now seems to be keeping the home bar active at all times. Is it possible to do so? Or is this something that can only be controlled by whatever app I'm using?

    I know I can just downgrade to 13.1.2 but I don't have any relatively recent data backups and it would be tedious to setup everything I need again.

    submitted by /u/Time_Factor
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 pro maximum capacity down to 98% in a month

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Hey is anyone else experiencing this? I've only had this phone for a month & when I checked my max capacity is down to 98%. I've been taking really good care of it as to not experience the awful battery life of my old iphone 7 since i really couldn't care less about my charging habit before. I don't do hardcore stuff on this phone like gaming. I mainly just use it for taking pictures and social media apps.

    submitted by /u/pdpnumba1
    [link] [comments]

    would transferring messages from ios 10 to ios 13 be possible?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    i have an iphone 7 plus ios 10.2.1 and dont want to lose my jailbreak. im getting the pro max, i only care about the contacts and messages, should i just upgrade the 7 plus? or is there a way to just transfer those 2 things.

    submitted by /u/ViolentDrugUser
    [link] [comments]

    Complicated situation with the icloud

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    An old friend Gave me an iphone used years ago. I just clone my old iphone on that one and I didn't move it anymore. I had my associated icloud account and find my iphone working. I decided to format the iphone and that's when I come across blocked by icloud from the former owner.

    The Iphone is still in my account but not activate in the find my iphone. Now the old owner doesn't know the account and the cloning method I used no longer works. Now I needed help on a method to unlock the iphone or see the full owner id apple so at least try to just remember the password.

    submitted by /u/JoaoTS
    [link] [comments]

    Overheat warning on iphone 6 after changing the battery

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    I swapped the battery of my iPhone 6 with another broken iPhone 6. The iPhone 6 i took the battery from is manufactured in 2014 (bought at launch) and the other one is manufactured in 2017. The 2014 one had alot of issues and now no longer works. I tried swapping the batteries and the newer iPhone 6 is giving me an overheating warning. I suspect that either the battery is not compatible or that i somehow managed to fork up the temperature sensor in the battery.

    Using the original battery doesn't show any warning

    submitted by /u/Mr2_Wei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel