• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    iPad 11" iPad Pro is the Perfect Starbucks Companion

    iPad 11" iPad Pro is the Perfect Starbucks Companion


    11" iPad Pro is the Perfect Starbucks Companion

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Saturday morning work flow.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Now that iPadOS 13 has been out, what are the best apps you would recommend?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    As above, I got an iPad Pro 2018 edition for learning edX and coursera. I want to know what other uses you have for the iPad Pro that I may be missing out on?

    submitted by /u/Acne_Depressed
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else annoyed by the screen rotating while it is off?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    I've been having this small annoyance where the screen keeps rotating while it's off and the cover is closed. I usually keep things portrait, until I rotate it while I'm holding it and it's on. That seemed to work fine in iOS 11 and 12.

    Now after the update to 13, the screen keeps rotating after I turn it off and put it away. That is quite annoying when I pick it back up and it's upside down. Then I'm wasting a couple of seconds waiting for the screen to rotate back.

    I'm using an iPad Mini 5 and the Spigen case.

    submitted by /u/MyCookie
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone facing this bug where screen gets blur in recent app section ? Tried rebooting my ipad and it fixes temporarily but after couple of hours it gets back

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    iOS 13.1.2 not recognizing external hard drive in Files?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    just bought a 2TB My Passport Ultra that uses usb-c, however connecting it to my iPad it doesn't appear in the Files app. i know its not defective because it works perfectly fine on my PC, anyone have a fix or experiencing the same issue?

    edit: i am using an iPad Pro 2018

    submitted by /u/microscum
    [link] [comments]

    High battery drain (iPad Pro 2018 11") - need help

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    So I have an iPad Pro 2018 11". Bought it about three months ago and was impressed with the battery life. Standby as well as active use. It used to lose like 1-2% in 24 hours of standby. I then downloaded the iPad OS beta and battery life got worse (I expected that and it wasn't a huge deal since it was a beta). But now after the official release it didn't get much better, it still loses like 10-15% sometimes even 20% in 24 hours of standby. And active use battery life is way worse than it used to be as well. iMazing shows a battery health of 100.4% (sounds strange but is something that happens cause not all batteries are made 100% equally - at least that's what I've been told) so that should definitely not be the issue. I even backed my iPad up to iCloud and restored the whole thing but that still didn't solve my issue. I checked all my settings and googled a lot but nothing really helped me, so this is really my last straw. Hope somebody can help me.

    submitted by /u/Jan290199
    [link] [comments]

    Assistive touch question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    now that I am using a mouse on my iPad Pro.. is there any way to get rid of that square little assistive touch menu from always being there?

    submitted by /u/drbrollaro
    [link] [comments]

    Drafting software

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Idk where to put this but does anyone have recommendations for drafting apps that have built in scale rulers? I'd love to do some design work on planes and trains but it's impossible to do it on paper and I can't find a good app that fits what I want.

    submitted by /u/that1snowflake
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good, inexpensive smart cover-like case for iPad mini 5 that doesn’t attract dust?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    I've used the foldable case like the ESR Yippie for years, and I'm over it with the amount of dust it attracts on the microfiber side that transfers to the screen. Can anyone recommend a good, lightweight, inexpensive case to replace it?

    I'm a commuter, so I like the book-like form, completely covering the front when stowed away and folded back when using. Would like the be able to prop it up similarly, to type and stand it up.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/robbadobba
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make multiple user accounts on my iPad mini?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    I need a foldable Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad Pro...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    I saw a few weeks back someone had posted a picture of their setup with a foldable Bluetooth keyboard. I was wondering if that poster or anyone who knows what I'm talking about can give me a link to that keyboard or any other foldable Bluetooth keyboard they recommend. I can't do a folio, I have a case I already like and don't always need they board. Any other recommendations welcome! Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/jamesgiantpeach1992
    [link] [comments]

    Using an unlocked ipad pro 2nd gen without cellular service

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    Looking to buy an ipad pro 2nd gen for note taking. Seems like if im looking to buy one used, unlocked vs wifi only are similar in price. Im curious though, if I buy one that is cellular capable, and I do not give it a sim card, will it constantly nag me to put in a sim card?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cuteguy311
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app to screen share with other iOS users? Possibly any mobile device?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Midterm 2 in 20 minutes! No excuses...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    The only time i need my macbook: printing something perfectly scaled, does anyone know a way to do just that in iPadOs ?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Why do you choose skins over cases, aren't you worried about damage and bending?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    I'm still undecided on the iPad air 3 and pro 11", but that's determined on sales still for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

    submitted by /u/munnyhungery
    [link] [comments]

    Share or mirror iPhone to iPad for video monitor

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    Hi iPhone Gang,

    I will be recording videos in my car at the beach making music. However i would like to use my iPhone rear camera to record and my iPad to monitor so i can get a nice shot.

    Is there a way i can do this with a app or just in general?

    I am preferably looking for a wireless no internet solution because my iPad does not have WiFi at the beach.

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/ms_random
    [link] [comments]

    Notability or good notes?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    I need to write on a lot of PDFs for class. Which is better for what uses?

    submitted by /u/Psa-lms
    [link] [comments]

    Help question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Im trying to connect my Logitech m590 to my ipad 6gen though the mouse able to connect but it seems keys arent working trying to customize the key it does not have any response the only thing work is that the mouse pointer do move and scrolling of page is the only thing can do did i miss anything on setting it up ???

    submitted by /u/raymondngo248
    [link] [comments]

    problem regarding update

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    I have been trying to get this 13.1.2 update on my ipad air (2019) it has been so many days whenever i download this update it is still showing "estimating time remaining" instead of downloading this update. Why is this happening ? Any solution regarding this ?

    submitted by /u/tastymaggi
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t activate after updating to 12.4.2

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    I can't pass the DEVICE ACTIVATION screen (not icloud, i don't even get there) since can't connect to the server. ITunes says something different:

    "The activation information couldn't be retrieved from the device, contact Apple"

    ...but I already called them and did all they told me (routine stuff, DFU mode, restore, blah-blah-blah)...now they want me to take it to the Apple Store so they can test it, i'm sure they'll tell me that is broken, that nothing can be done...but i was using that iPad for years and now i can't use it (thanks Apple). They will offer to sell me a new one and nicely recycle the ipad i was using for many years, i feel cheated.

    Any way or idea of how to pass the Device Activation Screen?, even on iCloud i can't do anything.

    Every suggestion will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/poporopo00
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 10.5 case recommendations

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    Got my first ever iPad - 2017 iPad Pro 10.5-inch recently.

    Would like to know if there is a Surface-like kickstand case (other than Logitech Slim Combo), or any cases that have a detachable front cover (other than the Apple Smart Cover).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/oystermilk
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Writing with the Pencil while the screen is off starts a new quick note in Notes

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    Not sure if this works with all Pencil-supported iPads or just the Pro, but I never knew this. Pretty useful!

    submitted by /u/spongeguy97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel