• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    iPad My study setup this morning....

    iPad My study setup this morning....


    My study setup this morning....

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    My favorite iPad stand

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    I composed a choral piece on my iPad, and now it’s engraved on the back thanks to Glowforge.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    Upgraded from IPad Air to the 6th Generation IPad with IOS 13!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Most iPad users...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    My iPad mini — an incredibly task-specific piece of kit that I only use for writing (and background YouTube playlists).

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Am I the only who wish the Health app was also on the iPad?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Am I the only one... but I love the health app on the iPhone, but i think it would be super cool to be able to see all that data on a bigger screen. Especially with all the new features coming up in ios13 like the trends. I feel, the iPad would be a nice way to view all the stats and graphs.

    Maybe Apple could figure a way to sync via iCloud and privately between our devices for that.

    Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/YVRcub77
    [link] [comments]

    iPad get hot while using Apple Pencil

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    I bought a new iPad (6th generation 2018 9.7" wifi only model) couple of days before. I havnt signed in with my Apple ID yet. Last day I was tryinh to sketch on the notes app with the Apple Pencil. The iPad was not connected to wifi, just the bluetooth for the pencil connectivity. I have noticed that the back of the device gets hot after like 30 minutes of sketching. Is this normal? I also have an iPhone 7 Plus but never came accross any heating unless I am in a place with poor network coverage. (My phone always has the mobile data turned on, still never heats up.) Asking this because if something is wrong I may get a free replacement.

    All feedback is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/hashtagbananas
    [link] [comments]

    Are wrinkles on smart folio normal?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Hi! I've had a smart folio for ipad pro 11 for about two months now, and it has some pronounced wrinkles closer to the edges in the middle (so not all over the place).

    I've been carrying it in bag in a hard case with microfiber inside, so I was wondering if its something that comes out of use and holding it daily or is something wrong with my case?

    Ty

    submitted by /u/andro_aintno
    [link] [comments]

    12.9 iPad Pro - Loving it.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    I use a lot of tech in my job as an I.T. Manager. Have had various iPads over the years but never really viewed it as a potential laptop replacement.

    Well.... since buying the 2018 iPad Pro 12.9, it really has convinced me it is possible. Bought it at Best Buy on a 24 month same-as-cash and it included the iPad, pen, Apple Care, and the Apple Folio. Was not sure if I would like it or not, but it has been great so far.

    The only thing I cannot do directly on the iPad so far is access our servers and computers via Kaseya. I do have a Remote Desktop session that I use for anything that I cannot do on the iPad, which so far, hasn't really be very much.

    I was worried about the large size of the 12.9, but I am so glad I went with that versus the 11 inch. My previous iPad was a 10.5" iPad Pro, and it didn't nearly get the usage that the 12.9 has since I purchased it.

    I have a personal MacBook Pro that I haven't used as of late, and my end up selling it if the good results keep happening with the new iPad!

    submitted by /u/rtwright68
    [link] [comments]

    Please guide me, ipad pro users...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    How do you guys find working on the Ipad pro for things like excel? I am looking to upgrade from an ipad 2 and I am hoping it will act as a laptop replacement. I am not a super heavy laptop user but how do you guys find productivity? Is there anything you do on your laptop that you can't do on your ipad? If push came to shove and you had to, could the pro replace your laptop? I need to replace both and was hoping the ipad pro would kill two birds with one stone!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Meener
    [link] [comments]

    Found this 256GB Air open-box at Wal-Mart in like-new condition, and mein gott the savings on it

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    Notability edit picture function

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    After an update for notability a few weeks ago I noticed I have not been able to erase portions of the picture anymore. T his was with the same update that they added the crop function when you select the picture you inserted. It used to be an option to edit the picture where you could draw on, erase, or make "permanent" edits on the picture that were not simply writing over it. Am I missing something or can we not do that anymore?

    Just to clarify, when I upload a picture, I want to erase some of it. Cropping doesn't work as the portion I want to edit is in the middle.

    submitted by /u/Johnny-Rico-802
    [link] [comments]

    Problem charging

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Hi my brother iPad have been charging for like 1 hour and it won't turn on for some right his iPad model is a mini

    submitted by /u/Xboty
    [link] [comments]

    How do you keep your iPad clean?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Can’t transfer pictures from my camera (X-T3) using a direct USB-C connection to my IPad Pro 2018 running the latest IPadOS Beta

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    Basically I am connecting my camera (Fujifilm X-T3) to the iPad Pro using a usb c cable and on the camera I get the icon indicating there is a connection. Then in order to open pictures on the iPad I go to the Photos App and I get a new menu on the bottom called "import" but if I click it I always get "No photos to import".

    The weird thing is that 1 week ago I was able to import some pics but now it seems impossible and I have tried multiple times.

    submitted by /u/stichtom
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad Pro, area on touchscreen not reacting to input

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    Received a new ipad Pro (11" Wi-Fi silver) yesterday and was noticing some hiccups on the screen while scrolling and when trying to "quick pull" numbers on the keyboard but didn't think too much of it honestly. Later on when i tested the pencil drawing i noticed that a whole area on the screen is not responsive to touch or pencil inputs.

    Has anyone ever seen this before?

    https://imgur.com/a/L0z4ywh

    submitted by /u/Emp202
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use your iPad in portrait or landscape mode more?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    I pretty much only use landscape.

    submitted by /u/dnwr98
    [link] [comments]

    I love the flexibility of this Keyboard Case!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    Couple of questions -ipados, keyboard covers etc.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:56 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I've got the new iPad Air and loving it so far. Got a couple of questions!

    Is it worth it to install the iPad os beta? What kind of functionality will I get? Is it stable?how the battery? Any good keyboard covers? the official one is like 150$ and that just crazy

    It's my first iOS device in years so I be glad to get some tips!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sheinmantom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel