• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    iPad Simple, yet more than sufficient law setup!

    iPad Simple, yet more than sufficient law setup!


    Simple, yet more than sufficient law setup!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:56 AM PDT

    Now that iPadOS exists, I think almost everybody will use their iPad in landscape. So it makes sense to rotate the Apple logo, right? (pic: MKBHD)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    Is the App Store crashing for anyone else?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    iPad mini 4, on public beta 3.

    submitted by /u/RGD365
    [link] [comments]

    how to clean the pipbypipetto folding oragami case?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    i have the ipad 9.7 with the pipbypipetto folding oragami case, i love the ipad and the case but overtime it has gotten dirty and greasy. does anyone have advice or experience with this?

    submitted by /u/TheRedTomatoes
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro + iPad os or MacBook Pro Touch Bar + OS X Mojave’s: which is your favorite device/OS combo?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    Ipad pencil weird issue?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    I Made some research, didn't find anything at all.

    My issue : The ink comes out of the pencil 0.5mm before it touches the screen. Therefore, when I write quickly there is a slight "tail" at the end of the letters.

    I'm posting this because I don't know if it is by default for everyone but I'm the only one who's nit-picking. Could you do the experience for me?

    submitted by /u/BiKouaiyeute
    [link] [comments]

    glass screen protectors

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    I use the Apple Pencil and am curious if having a high quality glass screen protector is worthwhile? I would imagine small particles every now and then getting caught between the pencil and the screen creating micro abrasions over time. Since these are both new to me, I'd like to hear what the consensus on this is. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sameeroquai
    [link] [comments]

    Very disappointed in how Apple handles it's devices and software. More in the post.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    PSA: Apparently Macbooks have started kicking devices off iTunes during restores now.

    I was recently restoring my brand new iPad from an old backup on my computer. Halfway through the restore, my Macbook Pro 2018, which was plugged in at the time, disconnected my iPad for "using too much power." This corrupted my restore and ended up putting my iPad in a weird mode where it would show the Apple logo and then shut back off.

    After about 20 minutes in a chat with the Apple people, I finally managed to put my iPad in recovery mode and factory reset it. This took another 20 minutes and reverted my iPad back to iOS12 instead of iPadOS, so now I have to reinstall that, which will take another half an hour at least.

    To add to the hilarity, the second my iPad was done restoring, my Macbook kicked it off for using too much power, AGAIN. I can only imagine what would have happened if that had occurred five minutes earlier.

    I'm super disappointed in Apple's software that it could just kick me off in the middle of a restore while using a (brand new) USB-C to lightning cable that I bought directly from their store not 5 hours ago.

    In summary, I'm just very disappointed in Apple quality control and software as of late. Perhaps if I wasn't so integrated into Apple's OS, I would switch. Sadly I'm super entangled in it and can't afford to make the switch right now.

    Edit to add: no I didn't have any power saving things activated on my macbook at the time and the charge was at 100%

    submitted by /u/cadenwellick7
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good Pomodoro/work timer app for the iPad?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I love using my iPad for work and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a good Pomodoro, work timer app that you can easily incorporate into your workflow.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/UnitedCourse
    [link] [comments]

    Apple releases iPadOS Developer Beta 5.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    For those with notability and IPadOS

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Are you able To open multiple windows of notability through the App exposé view? I have OneNote and it looks like that new feature isn't available but I can do it with other apps. Might switch if notability is able to have multiple windows open

    submitted by /u/IronGiantJay
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody here have the Adonit Note stylus?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    I'm looking to pick up a stylus for my iPad 6th Generation, and stumbled across the Adonit Note. I would use it for general note taking and scribbling out reminders, but also for getting started (completely from scratch, with no previous background) with digital art. Is it precise enough to write well with? Does it feel as good as the Apple Pencil? Is the latency as low or as good as the Apple Pencil? And for digital art, especially for a begginner, is pressure sensitivity really that big of a deal?

    submitted by /u/CaptainWrathbow
    [link] [comments]

    When writing small—or when zooming in on a document before writing—my Apple Pencil (gen 2) corrects/straightens my strokes and basically makes anything I write illegible.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    I'll open a pdf in the files app on my ipad and open up the markdown menu to start adding notes to it, but to do so precisely I need to zoom in a fair bit. The problem is then that when I start writing, the lines will "correct" so that they become straight lines or generally just so misshapen that I can't read what I wrote.

    And it's probably worth noting that I'm only seeing this problem in the stock apps (files, notes, and pages), whereas when I do the same thing in Adobe Reader I have no problems—so I guess its not a hardware issue.

    Is this a common problem? I tried to research it but couldn't find anything. Is there anyway I can disable it?

    sorry if this is the wrong place to post :(

    submitted by /u/SlynxT
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Keyboard Folio problem with the iPad Pro

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I just got the new iPad Pro with the Smart Keyboard and I have this annoying bug where sometimes I'll type on the keyboard and nothing will happen. And then the keyboard will type just parts of what i wrote. Kinda like a weird lag or something. Anyone else got this issue?

    submitted by /u/Matrucci
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to change the audio input device?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    I use a bluetooth headset which has a horrible microphone. Is there any way to disable the microphone from the headset or block in on a per app basis? I have been digging for a while but to no avail. I've been using mainly Discord but in case there is another VoIP app which allows changing the input device I'd gladly give that a go.

    submitted by /u/Azmor
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech k380 vs Apple’s Magic keyboard ?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    Has anyone used both of those ? What are their cons/pros ? Looking for a smooth writing experience and a good grip on the surface.

    submitted by /u/vector_o
    [link] [comments]

    Thick cases prevent bending iPad?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    I have a UAG case for my ipad pro 2018. Will this case prevent any bending issues? I'm worried, seeing all the bending videos on youtube.

    Let me know your experiences with the new ipad pro's regarding this issue and which case you use. Thx!

    submitted by /u/Spartacusz
    [link] [comments]

    What is compatible with the iPad Pro?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    Sorry if this was asked before.

    I am completely new to Apple products and I am planning to get an iPad Pro in the near future. I know Apple is quite picky with compatibility and I was wondering, what non-Apple accessories and dongles is the iPad compatible with? Or if there are any specific ones the iPad doesn't work with.

    I'm curious more about keyboards, mice, headphones and SD card readers or even docks that connect through USB-C. Is it safe to assume any Bluetooth peripherals would work just fine? And same goes for dongles/ docks, would any work as long as it's USB-C?

    If you have any specific brands that are affordable and work well with the iPad, feel free to let me know so I can look into them.

    submitted by /u/JuliaR24
    [link] [comments]

    ipad air 2, iphone 7+, zenbeam e1 projector - why is resolution from ipad much lower? (using apple lightning-HDMI adapter)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Can I add eBooks bought from other websites such as Amazon to the Apple bookshelf app?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    I'd love all of my eBooks to be in one place and I love the Book app. Am I able to store all eBooks in the book app even if purchased from Amazon or other sites?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Feronia_
    [link] [comments]

    Are the new iPads likely to be bezel-less?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    Is the new iPad design going to look similar to the current iPad Pros?

    Currently I'm only drawn to the iPad Pro just because it's bezel-less.

    If the new iPad is likely to be bezel-less, is it worth waiting until the fall?

    submitted by /u/thematchalatte
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil vs Logitech Crayon -Battery comparison question

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    Hello there!

    I know one of the major criticisms regarding the AP and the LC is the lack of pressure sensitivity but I wanted to ask your opinion about the battery differences. The AP is marketed as having about 12 hours of battery life, while the LC is said to have about 7 hours. While this is a large difference, its widely known that the AP (especially the 1) has drainage issues simply due to the fact that it does not really turn off. In its defense you can charge it with the iPad fairly quickly, but in my opinion it seems like a large con that the pencil may potentially die if you don't recharge it after a few weeks (from what I read in the Apple site reviews). This doesn't happen for the LC as it has an on/off button.

    As someone who owns an LC purely for taking notes/annotating and is only considering purchasing a used AP1, do any of you feel that it's worth swapping 7hrs of guaranteed battery life for potentially 12hrs of battery life? I would love to hear what you have to say as current/longtime AP users.

    Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/Sasha0413
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel