• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 16, 2019

    iPad iPad Pro’s with Retro Skins!

    iPad iPad Pro’s with Retro Skins!


    iPad Pro’s with Retro Skins!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    My ideal iPad display is complete! Just need a Magic Mouse for when iPadOS drops and it’s officially a laptop replacement!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Apple Pencil ( 1 gen) nib wear from 2 months.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    Password manager

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Been using iCloud Keychain and happy with it. But have to start using a windows pc more. Any suggestions for multi-platform password manager that has good support for windows, iPad and iPhone?

    submitted by /u/R3ddit0rN0t
    [link] [comments]

    Screen replacement

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Has anyone here ever replaced their own iPad Pro screen ? Cracked my screen like a year ago and some of the pieces are starting to fall out . It's paid off and I honestly don't want to pay 400 dollars to have it fixed . I know you can order the parts off amazon and my fiancé offered to do it but I'm just a little apprehensive . Honest opinions needed please !

    submitted by /u/HailT00TheV
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome and Recently Viewed Links color

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    Sorry, not sure where to actually post this question, but since it's on my newly received IPad Pro, I figure I'd post it here...

    Anyway, I was noticing that in Chrome on my iPad, it is not changing colors of links that are visited (from blue to purple). Mobile Safari was doing the same thing and I found the solution by turning off an advanced setting through google. However, this didn't solve the issue on mobile Chrome.

    Anyone have the same issue and any idea how to resolve this on mobile Chrome on IOS?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/dean078
    [link] [comments]

    With iPad OS can someone try to see if Sony cameras are able to port over photos and videos with a single cable.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    I don't have an iPad or Sony camera but I plan on making that my work station in the soon future. Currently on iOS 12 I know people can't port over info from the camera to the iPad with a single cable because from what I understand the files aren't compatible. With iPad OS being more open to different files I'm curious if it works now.

    submitted by /u/CarlosVOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Must have apps and games?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I bought a new iPad Air a few weeks ago. I'm definitely enjoying it and iOS has come miles since I last used it with iOS 5. With that said, what are some must have apps and games for iOS? I'm out of school so I mainly use the iPad for consumption.

    submitted by /u/adamb10
    [link] [comments]

    Here is why I think the iPad Mini 5 is awesome for mobile Note-Taking!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Smart folio for iPad Pro without the back piece

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Do you remember the original smart folio, for the iPad 2. Gen? It only had a front piece, which was attached to the iPad with magnats on the side. Is there something like that for the iPad Pro? The Apple model I saw (Smart Folio) also has a back piece, which I don't like at all.

    I am thankful for any kind of input!

    submitted by /u/9_5B-Lo-9_m35iih7358
    [link] [comments]

    Are there already some informations about the 2019 Ipad ? Like which size they are ? Especially about the Pro version

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Can't decide between iPad Air (Gen 3) and iPad Pro (Gen 2, 10.5in)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    The iPad Pro has a better GPU and Pro Motion while the iPad Air has the A12(X?) chip and is faster in CPU speeds. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/toastyd00d
    [link] [comments]

    This was done using Adobe's upcoming project Gemini app, besides leveraging photoshop's drawing engine and illustrators vector brushes it also aims mimic real media such as watercolors and oils all on one app in an attempt to compete with procreate.....and it looks promising!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:29 PM PDT

    How my iPad fits into my workflow. (Post your in the comments!)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    So I recently started doing graphic design work again as I was very tired of regular work type stuff like serving. My current set up is a MacBook Air, an iMac, and an 11" iPad Pro.

    The iPad

    Since this is a subreddit dedicated to iPads, I think its only right to start with the iPad. This goes with me to client meetings. I take all of my notes on it and am able to quickly mock up concepts for my customers with my Apple Pencil in ProCreate. I also use it to write up invoices, do email triage, consume music and video as I'm working and browse reddit and twitter when I'm out and about, or in bed.

    The iMac

    This is where most of the work gets done. I create most of my client work on this, and pull up the notes and sketches from my client meetings on it in a large preview. I also sometimes use this for email triage. Every once in awhile ill turn it and use it as a makeshift TV because my desk is right next to my bed.

    The MacBook

    As many people will most likely say "a MacBook Air has a terrible screen! What can you get done on that?" Well, I take this as my road machine, or to final client meeting when they want to see what's going on on a computer. I chose the Air over the Pro because it has more than enough performance for what I'm doing, and the poorer display quality allows me to work far longer because the battery isn't pushing so many pixels.

    Conclusion

    I love the way things work right now, But I am really hopeful that with iPadOS will be able to get more work done on my iPad Pro because it is so powerful and portable. But until September, and until I can see truly what it can do, this is how I'll be working.

    Please, post your products and use cases below.

    submitted by /u/OhItsReallyNoah
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use a lightning adapter with both lightning output and 3.5mm output and listen to music/videos from both of the ports?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    As the title says, my girlfriend has the standard airpods with lightning output and I also got a pair of those but I also have a pair of headphones with the standard 3.5mm output.

    Is it possible to use the lightning adapter like this to listen with both types of headset?

    It does not work to use one of them in the standard 3.5mm jack and one in the lightning port.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Zaar1911
    [link] [comments]

    Printing with iPadOS?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    Has there been any changes made with printing documents in iPadOS compared to ios12? Wired printing is not supported in ios12, I am hoping it has been added to iPadOS. Every wireless printer that I have tried over the years has had issues, more so than wired ones. Thanks

    submitted by /u/sheldon709
    [link] [comments]

    Brydge Keyboards for the 3rd Gen iPad Pros are now Available on Amazon!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I've been eyeing the brydge pro keyboards for a while but having been waiting for them to release on third party sellers to avoid the shipping fee through the brydge website. Thankfully, they're now up for preorders on Amazon, releasing June 19th, with both the 11in and 12.9in versions eligible for 2 day prime shipping!

    Here's the link to the 12.9 version.

    submitted by /u/Daserist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel