• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 2, 2019

    iPhone “Block all Cookies” option greyed out in Safari Settings iOS 12.2 on my iPhone 6.

    iPhone “Block all Cookies” option greyed out in Safari Settings iOS 12.2 on my iPhone 6.


    “Block all Cookies” option greyed out in Safari Settings iOS 12.2 on my iPhone 6.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    Dunno why. People said to go to Settings -> General -> Restrictions but there are no Restrictions in General. Screen time is disabled. It's not even on. Never has been. So why is this greyed out?

    Any help is greatly appreciatednn

    submitted by /u/randomitch
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    So i have a 256g iPhone 8 and i have a decent amount of apps but not enough to completely drain my battery. I usually have my brightness down and my apps closed out and my battery goes down about 20% or more an hour depending on how much i use it or if i even use it? It dies within a few hours of 100% charge. How do i get better battery life or could my battery have something wrong with it?

    submitted by /u/Mickmazy01
    [link] [comments]

    Swapping batteries between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s+ ?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone 6+ and the screen is FUBAR (phone is not usable).

    A friend of mine has a iPhone 6s+ that they could sell me for $80. It's apparently in good condition (I'll check in person) but the battery life may be garbage.

    - What do you guys think about me taking my 6+ battery (which I find decent) and putting it into the 6s+ ? Is this easy enough to do? Batteries are compatible?

    - In general, $80 is a good deal, no? Seems like it compared to what I've seen online...

    submitted by /u/Surveyor7
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:29 PM PDT

    My aunt gave my mom one of her Kid's old iphones. Her son's old apple ID is still logged in. Neither of them.remember the password or the Birthday they put in to reset the password.

    If I factory reset it will it automatically log him out or will it lock the phone until you put in the password to get back in or something?

    We've been working at this for like a week lol. We have tried a TON if passwords her son suggested and none of them work.

    submitted by /u/Ladyhaley8
    [link] [comments]

    I know my password to my old iPhone but the screen is cracked and it won’t let me in. I’m trying to download photos from it but it has to be unlocked for me to see the photos.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    ”Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network”

    Posted: 01 May 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Hi everyone I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to technology so please forgive me if I don't explain this right but I just got a new iPhone XR and when I was out at dinner (using Lte) I got a message from google on safari saying "unusual traffic detected from your network" and it stopped for a bit after completing the I am not a robot section but when I started using Lte again at home (a couple weeks later) I got the error message again and I do not have any vpn apps on my phone and I tried looking it up myself and they said a possibility is malware and I'm confused because I thought that is fairly unlikely for an iPhone?

    submitted by /u/sclerodermasuffering
    [link] [comments]

    Charger only chargers iphone 7

    Posted: 01 May 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Hey i've had a 7+ for the past 2 years and i upgraded about a month ago to an XS Max. I had a 2m long lightning cable for my 7 but when i upgraded i kept using that on the X. Well i only was able to use it on my X for about 2 weeks before it stopped working on the X and now only works on the 7. Any idea why this could've happened? also it will charge my x but it's very random i'll try it one day but it won't work and then i flip it and it will but then it won't work for the rest of the week it's super random when it decides to work or not.

    submitted by /u/codeinelegend
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 WiFi issues

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 that was displaying some bizarre behavior, and I noticed that WiFi was off and greyed out (unable to turn on). I did the following in order to see if I could fix the issue ...

    - reset network settings (worked briefly and then failed for good)

    - update iOS (worked briefly and then failed for good)

    - complete wipe and restore (worked briefly and then failed for good)

    - replaced the battery due to constant rebooting (note below)

    I realized the constant rebooting would happen soon after WiFi was restored. With WiFi back on for a few minutes, the phone would

    - shutdown hard

    - reboot, get a few seconds into the Apple booting screen

    - reboot, get a few seconds into the Apple booting screen

    - reboot, get a few seconds into the Apple booting screen

    - fully reboot, but with Wifi disabled again

    With WiFi off, the phone operates quite normally (no noticeable issues). I have unlimited data and this particular phone gets very little usage outside of email, Messages, light web browsing, Instagram (it's my wife's phone), so I'm not overly concerned with that aspect of things. But, it does get in the way of iOS updates, App updates, AirDrop, and backups.

    Any idea what could be wrong here?

    submitted by /u/sgorneau
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone mirror lightning hdmi

    Posted: 01 May 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    I'm using my iphone 8 to stream a tv show from an app, Using lightning and hdmi cable. The episodes would play in the background on my phone mirroring to the tv(not a smart tv).

    I've been watching a few episodes and then suddenly the next episode won't play. There's no picture, only audio.

    I tried a lot of other shows on the same app, most of them don't work only a few does. Then I noticed a show I tried streaming (it worked) but the episode is not mirrored from my phone - it says "connected using airplay" I do not have apple tv. Could it connect to a neighbours apple tv??? While showing up on my tv?

    I thought perhaps the app is to blame because youtube app works.

    I don't understand why airplay is coming up when I'm using the lightning cable. On the screen it says in docket while being plugged in however it is also searching for apple tv's connections.

    Please help I'm hopeless with this stuff.

    submitted by /u/LittleVanilly
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with whatsapp

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    I can't download an audio file on whatsapp. I have an iPhone 8 plus. The audio file is in a chat from a friend. When I click on the download button it says I need to turn off wlan and then turn it on again. I've tried exporting the chat to my pc. It doesn't work. I tried whatsapp web. Doesn't work either. This audio file is extremely important. How can I somehow download it?

    submitted by /u/kingury7
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud sharing suggestion?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm running an iPhone XR and recently when I choose to share a photo it has a whole big pop up now wanting me to use iCloud photo sharing? I don't want to use it. I don't want this pop up. Now when o select a photo the window doesn't shrink back down. I've tried disabling iCloud photos altogether and disabling Siri suggestions but it won't go away! Does anyone know how to make this pop up leave me alone?

    pop up

    submitted by /u/FilmSprockett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel