• Breaking News

    Friday, April 5, 2019

    Apple TV Please Apple, add profiles too Apple TV

    Apple TV Please Apple, add profiles too Apple TV


    Please Apple, add profiles too Apple TV

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    It's great that apple are pushing their Apple TV app out to the wider world - but one of Netflix's best features is profiles, each person has their own content and watch log etc

    For me it's annoying if someone else watches something and I lose my place from where I left it, profiles would solve this and more!

    submitted by /u/sweetpotatopolys
    [link] [comments]

    Does this annoy anyone else?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 03:54 AM PDT

    Auto App Update not working 12.2

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    Hi - since updating (ATV 4K) to tvOS 12.2 no apps have automatically updated. I manually checked yesterday and there were several waiting I've checked the settings- is anyone else having the problem? Thanks

    submitted by /u/14nWill
    [link] [comments]

    How to downgrade from Beta OS?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    I have an Apple TV 4K with loads of issues. I want to know how to leave the beta. I unenrolled and did a Factory reset but that did not leave the beta. So how do I leave the beta and get back on the latest public release?

    submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K powers itself on.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I'm having an issue where my Apple TV constantly turns itself on. It's a fairly recent issue, having popped up in the last four months or so. I can't find anything about it online and it's starting to drive me crazy. Having my TV turn on at random times throughout the day is making me want to throw my Apple TV into the garbage disposal. Has anyone experienced something similar or the same issue?

    submitted by /u/mctaylo89
    [link] [comments]

    Can i upgrade AirPods 2 firmware with an Apple Tv 4k?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Hi I have an Apple Tv 4K with iOs 12.2 and I have now a pair of AirPods 2. They have firmware '1A661' that isn't the last. Can i upgrade them if i have connect them to my Apple Tv? Or i need to use an iPhone/iPad? I ask because technically Apple Tv is an 'Apple Device',so..

    I haven't undestand yet how to force manual firmware update of my AirPods 2..

    submitted by /u/Ryu_Switch
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what could be causing backlight flickering ONLY in dark scenes. Had the same problems regardless of source app (watching Lost in Space on Netflix, multiple movies on Vudu, and iTunes Movies)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    Update: First off, thank you all for your help. jwort93 has helped me figure out that my problem was being caused by Matched Frame Rate setting in ATV being ON. Turning it OFF fixed my issue. I personally think this must mean it's a software issue since the last update. I hope to hear more from what he finds out from Apple and I'll update again when or if a resolution to the bug (or possible Hardware failure) is found.

    submitted by /u/sndrobby15
    [link] [comments]

    TVOS 12.3 TV App - Library changes

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Made the jump to TVOS 12.3 beta, and am liking most of the changes so far. Menus are a little snappier, new TV app nice and slick, etc.

    However, I'm not too pleased with the changes to the Library section of the TV app. Not sure how many of you out there have large iTunes movie libraries, but boy are you in for a shock. All of the cover art has been switched to an unconventional horizontal tile rather than the standard vertical movie poster graphic. Some look OK but others are just hard to interpret and look awful.

    Also, not sure how many of you are into checking that 4K & HDR movie counter to see if any of your movies have been upgraded to 4K, but those numbers are all gone now. No more numbers next to any of the categories in Library, so you can't even tell how many movies are in your library, or how many are in 4K unless you manually count them in the 4K & HDR section.

    Anyone else take a look at this and feel the same way I do? What's your take?

    submitted by /u/jondiesel
    [link] [comments]

    Subtitles on Amazon Prime Video on AppleTV

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    Hey AppleTV Community,

    Currently watching Hannah on APV on AppleTV. Some of the episodes are spoken German, but I can't figure out how to have the subtitles appear for just that part of the shows. I either have to turn Captioning on or off, and I just want subtitles over the parts that aren't in English. Any thoughts. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GAD_4_Life
    [link] [comments]

    aTV 4K not switching HBO Go app video to sdr even though “match dynamic range” is set to “on”. Stays in Dolby Vision hdr. Known bug? Is there a fix?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Recording shows with the same title

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    With golf tournaments there are often two scheduled run times for the same day of a tournament with the same name. For example on Thursday there can be First Round of Play in the morning and then First Round of Play in the afternoon. It doesn't record both segments, only the first one. Is there some way for me to record both of those? It kinda sucks missing half the tournament all the time!

    Edit: I'm dumb, this is a youtubetv question not appletv...but if anyone here also uses youtubetv maybe you can chime in 🙃

    submitted by /u/KappaTrader
    [link] [comments]

    Up Next Issues

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    I have an Apple TV 4K in the living room, and a 4 gen. in the bedroom. Both are logged into iCloud account, and synced screen. But up next is showing new shows on the 4K, and not on the 4th gen. Anyone having this issue?

    submitted by /u/mattmullins55
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Sync

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Lately I've been seeing a lot more audio sync issues on my Appletv 4 while watching DTVNOW. I end up switching over to my Roku 3 which doesn't have this issue.

    submitted by /u/SCaFA93
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV Remote App

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Is there any good Apple TV apps to control the Apple TV.

    submitted by /u/BJskywalker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel