• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 5, 2019

    iOS Gaming Daily curated recommendations on Instagram.

    iOS Gaming Daily curated recommendations on Instagram.


    Daily curated recommendations on Instagram.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:11 AM PST

    Hey, gamer. Yes, you. Are you browsing the App Store, feeling overwhelmed? Do you wish there was someone to drudge through the tripe and hand-deliver the golden nuggets of mobile gaming greatness directly to your eyeballs?
     

    Have I got the solution for you! Follow @villager117 on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/villager117/) and I'll hook you up with the good stuff.
     

    I feature mobile games worth your time every weekday, across any and all genres. While you're not guaranteed to love every game I post (pesky "tastes" and all that), every game I feature is worth playing.
     

    Happy scrolling!
     

    (p.s. I ran this past the moderators before posting.)

    submitted by /u/VladimirKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good RPG game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Looking for a good RPG game doesn't have to be multiplayer. I like games that have upgrades you have to get for gears and stats but I don't want a game that has a million things on the screen. I use to like Lineage 2: Revolution but it has too much going on at once and tries to get you to buy stuff in the game gets a bit annoying, They added so much garbage to the game...

    submitted by /u/UNoWho17
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game title - Controlling a silver disc though puzzles and challenges

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Around 8 years ago when I still had my iPod Touch 4. Unfortunatelly users cant acces their purchase history without an apple device or iTunes.

    In the game the player was navigating a small silver disc with the gyro sensor through large levels, battling enemies by gaining a single attack after touching special platforms, or jumping over obstacles. After each chapter the disc had to fight a boss and insert itself into the system to hack it, clearing another level in cyberspace.

    submitted by /u/VanilleOfDead
    [link] [comments]

    Any games for a returning iOS gamer?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Even though I'm barely 21, I'm gonna sound old but back in the day, iOS gaming was all I did. I remember back when I had my iPod touch 2g, I was playing games nonstop like Bugdom, Helsing's fire, Fruit Ninja, Peggle, Modern Combat 2, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Flight Control, I Dig it Expeditions, N.O.V.A., Zombieville, Plants vs Zombies, Doodle Jump, Angry birds, Infinity Blade, I could go on and on. I stopped once I got a console and just used my iPhone as simply that: a phone. Recently I got an iPhone XS Max. Seeing how beautiful and nice the screen is, I thought how great it'd be to play games on it. Unfortunately the App store is so much different than it used to be. And it's really saddening seeing old classics that haven't been updated since Retina support launched for the iPhone. It's amazing though seeing some games have actually been supported all the way till now. But anyways, moving away from nostalgia, I was wondering if there were any recommendations for someone like myself? I've been out of the iOS gaming scene for long I don't know what's good and what's bad. Before there were Lite versions of almost everything so I could try them out before making that full purchase haha. But yeah I'd love to hear what you guys are playing. I also just bought Grimvalor since I've heard good things about it.

    submitted by /u/Ssgod
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for something like moonlighter

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:33 AM PST

    I've tried weapon shop fantasy, shop heroes, and merchant rpg, but what these are missing is the aspect where you are actually collecting the loot to sell and not just sending heroes "out" on a timer. For the mentioned games they all get to a point where you are waiting more than playing Anything like this on iOS?

    submitted by /u/StormxBlessedx
    [link] [comments]

    Card games with rpg elements?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Looking for a game like the title, not just a ccg where you have cards but they just act like any other freemium character in a gacha game, but an actual card game, say hearthstone mechanics or something similar, but one where the cards can be levelled up and evolved. Does such a game exist? Preferably one with a lot of pve options as im not prone to the slew of pvp only card games that are coming out

    submitted by /u/JRodslegend
    [link] [comments]

    Car Racing PvP

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Hello again! I was looking for a REAL TIME car racing game PvP but unfortunately I didn't find anything. Any suggestions? Something more like Asphalt and not CSR Racing. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DustinNGYN
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play Final Fantasy 7 on iOS recently?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:48 AM PST

    So, I'm in the mood for a lengthy RPG with some nostalgia and was about to purchase FF7 for my iPad Pro.....however the reviews have me concerned regarding crashes etc. Anyone care to provide some feedback regarding this port? Would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hutterwerk
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a PS4 gamer, Love achieving rainbows on Junk Monsters any recommendations for Ios with similar challenges and achievements? I also lovedClash Royale but am sick of PTW mentality... plz help! :)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:25 AM PST

    How do I request a refund for a game? Stardew valley is just not for me.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Array of questions for you all

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:44 AM PST

    I game exclusively now on an iPhone X. I've been around here for a while and TouchArcade for nearly 10 years. I have an array of questions that I've wanted to ask but didn't want to create multiple posts, so here goes:

    What is your favorite game from each of these genres:

    • Shooter
    • RPG
    • MMO - I would love to find a solid MMO for my phone.
    • Platformer
    • Racing
    • Strategy
    • Puzzle

    Second question

    Can you give me a recommendation on a gacha game that is not anime art style. PnD, Fire Emblem, etc. That art style doesn't do it for me.

    Third question

    What game have you consistently played for at least a year?

    Last question

    Can you give me any recommendations based off my current favorites:

    • Oddmar
    • Stardew Valley
    • Polytopia
    • Alto's Odyssey

    I'm sorry for the lengthy post but I've seen some really good comments lately and TouchArcade forums are all but dead these days, so I wasn't sure where else to ask.

    submitted by /u/cabukn
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to completely reset my progress in Clash of Clans?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 02:06 AM PST

    I haven't played the game in a few years and recently decided to get back into it, however my old village is still there and it won't let me start a new fresh game. I know I can remove everything but I don't want to jump into a game at level 29 with only a vague memory of each item unlocked etc

    Surely they should introduce an option to start over again?

    submitted by /u/RamboLogan
    [link] [comments]

    Best Idle stage progression games?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Looking for some idle stage games like tap titans 2.

    Any other good ones about?

    submitted by /u/Blame_CJB
    [link] [comments]

    NDS4iOS - listen to music at the same time?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Is there a way to play music or a podcast while I l play NDS4iOS? It just cuts out as soon as I launch the game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SK2Nlife
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recommendations

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Hi guys!

    Looking for new games, preferably games I can play for 10 minutes that don't require a lot of attention (interested getting into the puzzle/word genre). Preferably not free/full of ads.

    Thanks! Here is my collection so far. Have a nice weekend!

    submitted by /u/chloe_unicornhunter
    [link] [comments]

    25$. What are some reccomendations?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 02:47 PM PST

    As stated in the title I have 25$ on a gift card as a late Christmas present. I'm looking for strategy and I'm looking for platformers. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/HalfCrack
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game that has auto battles (while I chart) but enticing and rewarding enough that it isn’t rinse and repeat too much.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 11:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel