• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 27, 2018

    iPad I released my first iOS App to the App Store. Word of The Hour is a free app that shares one English vocabulary word every hour with its French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi translation. We help users stay committed to language learning. Any feedback is welcomed!

    iPad I released my first iOS App to the App Store. Word of The Hour is a free app that shares one English vocabulary word every hour with its French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi translation. We help users stay committed to language learning. Any feedback is welcomed!


    I released my first iOS App to the App Store. Word of The Hour is a free app that shares one English vocabulary word every hour with its French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi translation. We help users stay committed to language learning. Any feedback is welcomed!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:03 AM PDT

    AppleCare+

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:13 PM PDT

    Hello guys, I'm gonna buy a new iPad 6gen and I'm thinking if I Have to buy also the Apple care+, what do you suggest to me? is It worth ?

    submitted by /u/doncoco7
    [link] [comments]

    VLC on iOS...organizing shows into 1 folder.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 02:01 PM PDT

    I synced my shows via "sharing via wireless" route and for some reason I'm unable to get the shows into 1 folder. They're all scattered. Some says "untitled show" whereas some shows are in numerous folders (in which I'm able to rename but it will show duplicate names with diff episodes in them, and some shows are just out by itself in which I'm unable to move them around. In other words, "it's all messed up." This is for just 1 show, different seasons.

    The shows are on my phone (note 9) and I synced this route to my iPad.

    Any way where I can organize and clean it up?

    submitted by /u/BigHeroBaymax
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad 11” or new Apple Watch

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 12:10 PM PDT

    I guess this question will be easier to answer after Tuesday. But I currently have an Apple Watch series 3 and an iPad Pro 10.5". I also have a $800 Best Buy gift card that I want to use to upgrade one of my devices. I use the iPad a couple times a week as a bedside reading, and web device. My Apple Watch I use everyday but I mainly use it for setting timers, and fitness tracking. The new S4 watch looks awesome but I feel like it's not a huge upgrade from the S3. Thoughts on which one you would recommend?

    submitted by /u/MarvelUniverse360
    [link] [comments]

    iPad mini 2 question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 08:43 AM PDT

    I am thinking of buying my daughter an iPad mini 2 for Christmas. I am trying to find out if they are obsolete now or if they will run with the latest iOS updates?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/5girls0boys
    [link] [comments]

    Does Mail.app have an adjustable download limit for IMAP folders?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 04:38 AM PDT

    In short: I'm dragging an email from Mail.app into another document as reference for a task. The resulting link doesn't call that email up, although I can find that email in my mail account if I search for it. More recent email messages work as expected (drag and drop, click on the resulting link to call up the original email) so I'm thinking it must be because the email's still stored on the server but not stored locally (of course, feel free to suggest other options).

    I've looked in settings but can't seen anything (please forgive if I've missed something obvious...) The email account is via Gmail; I've checked my Gmail settings and the "Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder" is checked.

    Suggestions appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ojboal
    [link] [comments]

    Noteshelf 2 is now the best note taking app available!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 08:13 AM PDT

    The new update just fixed the lag in handwriting and is now super smooth and fast!

    submitted by /u/Rogueoner29
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 12.9 inch in 2018

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been thinking about getting an iPad Pro for illustrating and drawing. I know the new iPad Pro X will be announced in a few days time but I'm a little worried about the price tag. If it goes over the budget, I'll have to look into buying the 12.9" 2017 model instead. I actually really like the size of the 12.9 inch but I was wondering if buying a 2017 model would be worth it as we'll soon be going into 2019. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!

    submitted by /u/iamkindofodd
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain what this is and how to disable whatever causes it? (Youtube app on ipad mini 2)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:03 AM PDT

    Swappa for IPad

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:02 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I am looking to get an iPad for school use. (Note taking, annotations PowerPoints, recording lectures, you get the idea). There is no way in hell I am able to afford getting a new iPad with the update. I've been lurking through a few posts with people talking about swappa. I am looking to buy the 10.5 inch iPad- preferably in space grey. Is swappa a reputable place to purchase iPads from? I really don't wanna throw close to $500 on a site that is known to be fraudulent. Any tips on purchasing would be amazing. Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/wbthomas6
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy a 12.9” ipad pro or will they upgrade me?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:42 PM PDT

    I want to get a new 12.9" ipad pro 2017 and do not want the rumored 12.9. If I purchase it today will they upgrade me without permission?

    submitted by /u/booitsdan
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 11” case listing found on Amazon.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 03:46 PM PDT

    Just came across this on Amazon. If accurate, looks the new iPad will still have the headphone jack. 👍

    ZUGU CASE - 2018 iPad Pro 11 inch Case Prodigy X - Very Protective But Thin + Convenient Magnetic Stand + Sleep/Wake Cover (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H7VK7K8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_mJ50BbMX6ZMXM

    submitted by /u/Venya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel