• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 3, 2018

    iPhone How Do I Stop Notifications For iCloud Photos?

    iPhone How Do I Stop Notifications For iCloud Photos?


    How Do I Stop Notifications For iCloud Photos?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:15 PM PST

    Alright so I keep getting notifications to activate my iCloud photo library. I don't want to, so I say no to the notification. The problem being, after I do so the notification shows right back up. I've tried reboot the phone, and I've tried to accept the notification then turn off the library afterwards.

    Does anyone know how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/FishBot217
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7+ 256-Siri will not tell me directions

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:00 PM PST

    Tried to take my grandson to a park he found on google -now Siri doesn't tell me directions. We came to the old park here so he can play while I see what is wrong. I then asked for directions home from here to see if it was a problem with the other parks address. Siri isn't giving directions at all. How do I fix her. Ty

    submitted by /u/tallducknhandsome
    [link] [comments]

    My friend sent me an imessage and now imessage doesn't open as well as I can't call anyone.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:36 PM PST

    I got a message from a friend. I didn't even open the message, but it caused my iPhone to crash and now I can't access imessage. I am only able to message the people on 3D touch and I can't even call people. Anyone know how to fix this?

    I have the iPhone 8+ and I am running iOS 11.2.6

    submitted by /u/MacomaticGames
    [link] [comments]

    SMS Download

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:26 AM PST

    Is there a way to download an SMS thread to my PC so that I can view it on the PC?

    submitted by /u/Ausaska
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel