• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 3, 2018

    Apple Watch Thanks everyone!!!! It’s fixed!!! I deleted the system 32, defragmented the HD, uninstalled Norton and reloaded the operating system... aaannnd, F**k😕

    Apple Watch Thanks everyone!!!! It’s fixed!!! I deleted the system 32, defragmented the HD, uninstalled Norton and reloaded the operating system... aaannnd, F**k��


    Thanks everyone!!!! It’s fixed!!! I deleted the system 32, defragmented the HD, uninstalled Norton and reloaded the operating system... aaannnd, F**k��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:38 AM PST

    My Apple Watch Series 3 is not booting up. Can someone tell me why?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:03 AM PST

    Decided to enjoy myself a little and got my S3 Sport a Link Bracelet to change things up a little

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 06:06 AM PST

    All ready for Mardi Gras 2018 ���� ��

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:37 PM PST

    Does anyone know why my apple watch series 1 screen is pink? Anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 06:13 AM PST

    Didn't play anything on my iPhone but this keeps showing up, why?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:14 AM PST

    Decided to treat myself.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 02:51 PM PST

    Made a new stand, now works with night stand mode.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:54 PM PST

    Do weather apps need ‘always on’ location?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:07 AM PST

    I just got an Apple Watch and bought Carrot weather. To get the fast complication updates (I've subscribed) and notifications, does it need my location to be always on?

    And if so, will this have any effect on battery life? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/f1rmino
    [link] [comments]

    How do I view items in Wunderlist?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:52 AM PST

    I met someone today who wore a nice dress watch on his left wrist and an apple watch on his right. Anyone else do or see this?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:04 AM PST

    Monthly move goals using previous months data

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:14 AM PST

    Custom watch faces

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:25 AM PST

    I'm not computer-ily inclined. I know some stuff, but not enough to code. But how are people getting unique watch faces? I'm not sure what I want (I'll know what I want when I see it) but I would like something that is unique

    submitted by /u/rteyistoenr
    [link] [comments]

    I need friends

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:24 AM PST

    Not many of my friends wear an Apple Watch and I was wondering if any Redditer's would be keen on sharing activity rings?

    Or does anyone know of an app that better shares activity rings?

    I don't mind either.

    submitted by /u/crouchingtiger17
    [link] [comments]

    Worth It

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:20 AM PST

    I am debating if I should get the Smart Watch 3 Series for my job. I am a manager in a hospital and have 30-40 meetings per week and tasks do to weekly. Will this help me manage my work more easily?

    submitted by /u/Legendary_Chicken
    [link] [comments]

    Wife's Apple Watch screen fell off, Apple is refusing to repair

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:56 PM PST

    My wife was wearing her Apple Watch, as she does just about every day. The other day the screen decided to just fall of. We both recently got new watches in October when the S3 Nike+ watches were released.

    She could hear and fell it dangle and to her surprise the screen was separated upon looking at it.

    We took it to our local Apple Store and the Genius agreed with us that it looked like a quality issue or battery swell. He decided to sent it out for depot repair covered under the original warranty.

    Two days later we got an email that more action is required. Apparently there is no battery swell and the repair center is saying the screen is cracked.

    Should this be covered under warranty?

    https://imgur.com/a/V0eU8

    edit: Talked to an awesome senior advisor at Apple and they are going to replace it under warranty. He agreed that it should not have been an out-of-warranty repair.

    submitted by /u/capt_beard
    [link] [comments]

    Stainless Steel vs. Aluminium (AW3) with case?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 06:34 AM PST

    Hi! I've been an iPhone and Apple user for an extremely long time, but I've never thought to get the Apple Watch until now. I'm having trouble deciding between the Stainless Steel and the Aluminium casing. The thing is, I'm planning on putting a screen protector and a case onto the watch because I'm quite active (I run and ride horses), and I'm afraid of damaging the watch.

    With a case and screen protector on, is there much difference in terms of durability between the aluminium and the stainless steel? I'm leaning more towards aluminium for now, because I've got pretty skinny wrists and the stainless steel feels very heavy. But again, I'm more concerned about durability and scratch/shatter resistance than I am about weight.

    Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

    submitted by /u/ad_infinitum95
    [link] [comments]

    Need help determining what parts to buy to fit regular leather straps

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:05 AM PST

    Hi, I have an AW3 size 42 SS. I would like to buy and use regular leather straps that are widely distributed to my watch for a new look. Can I please get some advice on where's I can get good quality lug attachments in SS that allow simple fitting of leather straps to it. Also, what width leather straps should I buy? I read they should be 24mm. Is this correct?

    submitted by /u/ThatguySG
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with their S3 LTE on 4.2.3 not fully charging?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 11:51 PM PST

    Battery: Will the S3 last for a 9mile/15k run with GPS, Music and then LTE after?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:32 AM PST

    Skipping to middle of long mp3 on apple watch

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:09 PM PST

    I'm putting some 30 min language lessons on my apple watch. Planning to play them using the music app and airpods.

    Sometimes the lesson may accidentally skip to the next track. Is there any way to find my place again? Say I was on minute 14 of the lesson.

    Can siri move me to that point in time? I don't see any way of getting there by scrubbing or fast forwarding.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/graeme_b
    [link] [comments]

    Is the coating on the band breaking down? Anyone else come across this?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:04 PM PST

    Facebook Messenger app not working?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:03 PM PST

    I have tried the trick where you go into settings and change stick responses then delete them etc. That works sometimes but it is always temporary. After a day or so it goes right back to not working. I just get a constant loading circle. Has anyone found a good fix for this?

    submitted by /u/catchesbass
    [link] [comments]

    The Apple Watch Series 3 GPS & GPS/LTE user guide/manual

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:23 PM PST

    Planning on getting watch soon

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:27 PM PST

    Planning on getting this 42mm + cell

    Currently, don't have an apple watch and using my dads I loved it, the things you can do it seems is amazing, whether just checking time/date, changing songs, adjusting volumes, etc.

    He had a 42mm and I liked the fit so I will be getting it, I'm also frequently without my phone or simply don't want to pull it out so cellular seems good for me. I don't mind the extra cost as well since it's not much.

    For my questions

    Can I download apple music/Spotify playlist on my watch and use wireless earbuds to connect to my watch to have a fully wireless experience?

    Any good social media/time passer app's for the watch?

    Can I turn off sound or vibrate only? During class, it often ringed when I had a notification and I didn't know how to turn it off.

    Difference between Nike and regular? I've read and people say nothing much, it's just better to get Nike for exclusive watches.

    Battery life with cellular on for about 45 min? That's the time I'm usually not on my phone.

    Why is a lot of the apple watch apps paid?

    Things to do once I get it? What apps/settings?


    Thank you guys (: I can't wait be joining you guys!

    submitted by /u/Bakingxpancake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel