• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 3, 2018

    Apple iOS Thinking Of Switching From Android To IOS

    Apple iOS Thinking Of Switching From Android To IOS


    Thinking Of Switching From Android To IOS

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:18 AM PST

    Currently, I have a Galaxy S8 and throughout the years, have exclusively used Android devices, but I am getting bored with Android and want something different. Would the Iphone X be a good device to switch to coming from an S8?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ewells35
    [link] [comments]

    Report a problem - App Store purchase

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:27 AM PST

    I've purchased an app by mistake - wrong app. It was a paid app, and I've submitted a report via 'Report a problem' to get a refund and cancel the order.

    I've got confirmation via email of the cancellation and everything seems fine. However the app is still installed on my device. Will it be removed after a period of time? Do I need to manually delete it? If I don't, will I be able to use it even though I've cancelled the purchase? (If so surely this shouldn't be?)

    Any advice or tips appreciated!

    submitted by /u/llandudn0
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my iTunes look like this whenever I open it? Shouldn’t I be able to browse and buy music from here? What’s going on?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:15 AM PST

    Any good browsers with touch id?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:51 PM PST

    I'm looking for a browser with touch id lock for logging into services like facebook, instagram, etc. without using the actual apps.

    submitted by /u/asd13289asdfasdf134z
    [link] [comments]

    When I delete it, it's just pops up later on

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 03:31 AM PST

    How to stop IOS from telling me what the traffic is to a random business every day?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:24 PM PST

    Every day when I'm leaving work and get in my car I have a notification that says "40 minutes to RANDOM BUSINESS". I looked at the address and it's like 20 houses down on my street. It's someone's house, not even a business. How do I get it to say how much time it takes to get to my house, not this address? I went into the apple maps settings and added my address as home and it still mentions this non existent business for some reason.

    submitted by /u/Jusscurio
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never had battery drain issues, but 11.2.6 is crushing my 7+ battery life. What gives and has anyone else noticed?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 08:13 AM PST

    I have to be a potato. How do I delete songs I imported into iTunes?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:18 AM PST

    I already deleted them from my phone. However when I open itunes (windows), the songs show in my playlist. When I add more songs, I get a message that says they couldn't import the songs in my itunes playlist under music.

    I tried selecting all the songs I want gone from itunes, but there is no delete option. I tried right clicking on the mouse. I tried the "..." button at the top right.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BALLSACK_Kentucky
    [link] [comments]

    Why does iOS store some settings on the device and others in the cloud?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:34 PM PST

    When you have multiple iOS devices, some settings are stored in the cloud, and others on the device. Contacts is a good example. You can add/delete/update contacts on your iPhone, and those changes will be refelected on your iPad. But other settings, like name pronunciations are stored on the device and have to be redone after OS restores.

    submitted by /u/WhoresAndWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE let me customize control center the same way I customize my home screen.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:39 PM PST

    Control center now has tiles that resemble app icons, and years of iOS makes me think I can move them around by pressing and holding. Except, I can't. 🙃 Not only is the customization buried in settings, it's a list! If the feature looks like a grid, the customization for that feature should also look like a grid!

    This system was a terrible design decision and I can't find anyone else who's talking about it. What the hell?

    submitted by /u/seal_eggs
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot save to SD card

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:29 AM PST

    Hi there,

    i am using an iphone 6s witht he newest iOS version - everytime I want to save an image (via WA, iMSG) it offers me 2 choices, to save in the cloud or on the phone itself, but the 2nd choice is not working, I cant save them so I have to choose the cloud..

    How can i fix that?

    Thanks folks

    submitted by /u/dekuSTAR
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the iOS photo gallery

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:18 PM PST

    Is there any way to select a photo in the gallery and open it with a third party image editing app like Enlight or Snapseed?

    It's such a pain to have to scroll through the library in those apps to find older pics, mainly Enlight.

    submitted by /u/DotBetaSDK
    [link] [comments]

    ios 11 worth it?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:08 PM PST

    Currently have a 6s running 10.3.3. Is ios 11 worth the update? Have the battery issues and others been sorted out?

    submitted by /u/who_killed_kenny
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking Help

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 07:24 PM PST

    How do I unblock someone from someone else's livestream chat? They are not blocked from my channel, just stream chats so we can't see each other's messages.

    submitted by /u/RN-1003
    [link] [comments]

    Ringtones not working

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:28 PM PST

    Anyone else with the new update have issues with their paid for text tones not working? I can play it and select it in the sound menu but they aren't working. I either get silence or a generic tone. This just started happening the past couple days. I can't figure out why it's doing it.

    submitted by /u/Mmdavies
    [link] [comments]

    If i update will i go to ios 11 or the most recent version of ios 11 like 11.2.5

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:25 PM PST

    is there a way to "reset" empty spaces in app folders?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:54 AM PST

    When you open an app folder, it's 3x3, so 9 apps within a folder.

    However, say you delete 4 out of 9 apps - now you're left with 4 empty spaces. If you have extra apps on the next "page" of this folder, it doesn't automatically move to fill the empty spaces left by the 4 apps you just deleted.

    You'd have to manually move over 4 apps from the next page to fill the empty space!

    Does anyone know if there's a way to "reset" the app folder so that any extra apps will fill the empty spaces?

    I've looked everywhere but couldn't find any solution at all!

    submitted by /u/redditdave
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Reddit

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:24 PM PST

    How to change the picture size of iPhones 8? Like a full screen photos. T. Y.

    submitted by /u/VirgJR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel