• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    iPhone Really disappointed with this years leather cases. Took it off and it ripped at the volume buttons

    iPhone Really disappointed with this years leather cases. Took it off and it ripped at the volume buttons


    Really disappointed with this years leather cases. Took it off and it ripped at the volume buttons

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Preparing to jump ship after 10 years of Samsung phones. I need some tips from people who made a similar switch.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone! So currently I have a Galaxy S10 which I'm satisfied with for now. However, I think I will part ways with Samsung due to them desperately trying to copy Apple (most copying the bad traits unfortunately).

    I'm mainly waiting for the 120hz display on an iPhone, so I keep my fingers crossed it will be on the next one. The thing is, I love my current phone, don't get me wrong. But Samsung's price increase plus the removal of the headphone jack, micro SD slot and recently the power brick and headphones were the last straw. Might as well change to the brand they are so desparately trying to copy then. However, I will miss installing custom APKs and YT Vanced and I don't want to jailbreak the iPhone. But at least I will have a phone without late or buggy updates for years to come.

    Anyway, rant over. Please give me some tips if you have any. The last iPhone I had is the 4, so I wanna know if iOS still feels very closed like it used to be? And is it true that Apple slows down your iPhone as soon as the new one comes out?

    EDIT: Thanks for the feedback everyone! I think I'll take the plunge and switch to iOS. I also prefer my third party apps to be better optimized. However, I will wait for a while for the iPhone that comes our this year or in 2022. By that time I hope the notch will at least be smaller and we get a dynamic 120hz refresh rate.

    submitted by /u/AnInnocentBunny
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: You CAN turn off those darned annoying headphone notifications!!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Do you guys use back tap?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PST

    I didn't really like back tap, I thought I won't get any accidental touches

    submitted by /u/ManideepBattula
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this custom case and love the design, but don’t want my PopSocket to cover it. Any suggestions or alternatives?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PST

    iPhone X: found a way to get rid of black screen on both cameras

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PST

    So I got an iPhone X of eBay pretty cheap with only one working camera at the time, I knew that the previous owner had dropped it and there is a bulge in the top Frame, which was pretty much the reason the front-facing camera didn't work, I figured. I replaced the battery and the malfunctioning camera, but all the sudden both cameras didn't work, which was a bummer for me, so I tried getting it fixed by professionals, and after 3 months of waiting they told me that the motherboard was damaged and I would have to buy a new one. Because of financial reasons, I did not do that and just carried on with my broken, no camera phone. Until three days ago where I finally downloaded the Paypal-App to the Phone and accidentally tapped on the QR-code camera, from there both cameras managed to be displayed and worked in every other app as well.

    TLTR: If you have problems with your iPhone X camera only showing a black screen, try downloading the Paypal-App and using the QR-Scanner function, got mine working again.

    submitted by /u/AppleStyle
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone artist's portraits on display in Whitehorse

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel