• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    iPad ‎Notability is currently 56% off/$3.99 usd

    iPad ‎Notability is currently 56% off/$3.99 usd


    ‎Notability is currently 56% off/$3.99 usd

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    After 3 years of daily use my apple pencil tip finally got warped. This is the first time I've ever had to use the backup tip that came with it

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Pulled the trigger on a brand new sealed 11” iPad Pro 256gb and a new magic keyboard on Swappa for $983 after taxes. Having buyer’s remorse and feel like I should have waited for the 2021 model. Did I make a big mistake?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PST

    I'm mostly using it for procreate, media consumption, and gaming.

    submitted by /u/Seekingfreedom1985
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn’t sleep one night and I spent ages looking at my iPad but can we appreciate the battery life in iOS 14

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Desperately need help remotely teaching geometry

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Please. Does anyone know an app or something that has a built in protractor and ruler? I'm trying to teach some transformations and I need to teach how to find angle measurements… help please.

    submitted by /u/center311
    [link] [comments]

    Re-purposing an iPad mini

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PST

    So I recently moved house and at the bottom of a box of stuff in the garage was an iPad mini.... I believe 1st Gen. It still works although it cannot be updated and 90% of what's on there is out of date. YouTube still works.

    I was wondering if theres anything I can do to it or with it to re-purpose it and make it useful around the household in any capacity as a controller?, an extra little screen?... anything at all. I have a MacBook Pro, a 2018 iPad and a bunch of other smart devices and TV's if that helps.

    submitted by /u/UndergroundArsonist
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use an iPad for college?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:12 PM PST

    So I was just wondering if it's possible to just use an iPad for college.

    Like does it support all of your needs,and have you ever been in a situation where you have needed a PC or laptop.

    And overall if the iPad just gets the job done for college.

    Thank You.

    submitted by /u/Ijustwatchmovies
    [link] [comments]

    What are the activities that you prefer to do on Tablet rather than mobile phones or laptops?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PST

    I am curious about how covid change everyone's habits about the preference of using tablets. Does anyone want to share their stories?

    submitted by /u/Sharp_Food2048
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best ways to use your iPad as an extension of your desktop?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I am probably going to purchase the new iPad when it comes out or I might go for the cheaper air. One of my biggest reasons is to use it below my current desktop monitor as a touch screen display. I primarily use Ubuntu linux but I sometimes use Windows for gaming. Duet display looks cool but unfortunately doesn't work on linux. I want to set up a KVM switch to use my keyboard and mouse for both.

    I want to really maximize this setup, so I was wondering what other apps or utilities do you use as part of your everyday usage? Stuff like duet display/sidecar, that app that basically gives you a stream deck on your device, watching YouTube while playing games, etc...

    As a side question, it would be cool to use the same set of earbuds for my PC and iPad. I have airpods but they are kind of a pain to switch between. I also use wired apple earbuds, but the mic doesnt seem to work for windows or linux. It would be cool if there was a way to plug them into my iPad and then somehow route that to my computer.

    submitted by /u/cfescript
    [link] [comments]

    iPad first generation javascript error "undefined". I can't use Safari

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:18 AM PST

    Hi,

    When I try to use Safari on my iPad I often get a blank page. So I went into the console to see what is wrong and I see "JavaScript error" and below that "undefined" and below again "TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function"

    How can I resolve this problem please?

    submitted by /u/Navgner
    [link] [comments]

    Full keyboard customisation for ipad magic folio

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:24 AM PST

    How bout it? It would be nice to change the position of certain keys like the delete key to the return key and return to shift, this might disgust some of you keyboard enthusiast but its just an example. also who's with me fro a new keyboard with a wider trackpad, 2-3 cms are just sitting there without any use and a touch bar might be a good addition.

    ps dont hate me just a suggestion

    submitted by /u/Dhr6v
    [link] [comments]

    Cool visualizers or screensavers for an old iPad

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PST

    I have an iPad 3 and have hung it on the wall to be a digital picture frame. The device is jailbroken and currently runs 8.4.1 because that's the best version of iOS for such an old piece of hardware.

    I'm trying to think of other cool apps to install and uses for this iPad. Wanted to know if anyone is aware of some "live wallpaper" type apps that can display moving visuals, or if any cool visualizers or screensavers might exist for iOS 8.

    Running something like Electricsheep or After Dark (flying toasters!) to change things up when I'm bored of looking at the same photos on the device would be the dream.

    submitted by /u/dotcom-jillionaire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel