• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Apple Help Hello! I please find my problem in the comments bellow.

    Apple Help Hello! I please find my problem in the comments bellow.


    Hello! I please find my problem in the comments bellow.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Extreme Audio Glitching in 16” MacBook Pro STILL NOT ADDRESSED SINCE RELEASE

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    What does this mean ?, I need to take out my credit card but it says

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    How can I get a refund

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I added a card on my phone and it purchased something that I didn't ask for It purchased a subscription and I wanna get my money back

    I click on my subscription and I clicked on cancel my subscription but idk if I gonna get my money back can someone help me on confirm this for me

    submitted by /u/Mollyluvsyou
    [link] [comments]

    HOW CAN I REMOVE MY CARD FROM APP STORE

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    How can I remove my card From my App Store it says

    theres an active subscriptions on this account that requires at least one payment on file

    I just purchased Apple Music today and it wasn't my credit card , so I need help removing What do I do

    Do I have to wait for my subscription To end so I can remove it or what !

    Please I need help !

    submitted by /u/Mollyluvsyou
    [link] [comments]

    Color Profile Issues

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    It's hard to know if this is a hardware issue or what is going on here, but when I switch color profiles for my MacBook pro it turns awfully dark and high-contrast... but only sometimes. If I switch in and out of another profile, sometimes it displays that color profile correctly, and sometimes it's super dark (see video for a more clear view).

    For some context I'm trying to color-calibrate my screen with a Spyder5Pro device, but it keeps resulting into that super dark look, and in order for it to display properly I have to flicker back and forth with another profile. This would be okay if it stayed put, however if I disconnect an external monitor or reset my computer, it goes back into that extra-dark state.

    I think it's a software issue since the same darkness profile happens to an external monitor.

    https://reddit.com/link/j1rj6p/video/ts2p6ca5b0q51/player

    submitted by /u/thinkamc
    [link] [comments]

    i messed up my icloud setting lol

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Is there some like Bitlocker but for Mac?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Bitlocker is basically a way to encrypt a drive in Windows. I use it for my SSD to lock my drive in case my laptop gets stolen. I can also use Bitlocker on USB thumb drives and external storage devices.

    Is there something similar on a Mac? My main goal is to password protect my Time Machine drives.

    submitted by /u/RogerSmithII
    [link] [comments]

    This person unlocked iPhone by bypassing FaceID

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, needed a little help on a security question in iOS.

    A family relative has informed me that his iPhone XS has been unlocked through Face ID by a person, without the phone owner (the family relative) looking at the screen at all (the phone owner was looking away). The person who bypassed Face ID literally did it in front of the phone owner without an image or any physical item that could contain the phone owner's image.

    No alternate face scans were done in the settings, nor did the person who bypassed the Face ID knew the passcode for the iPhone.

    Also, said person, somehow knows about the phone owner's whereabouts. Occasionally, sending the phone owner a message that acknowledges the phone owner's location (i.e. "How did you enjoy the food at X location just now?")

    The phone owner also doesn't have any social media accounts to give away his location (other than WhatsApp, which has Live Location sharing but that expires within a few hours max., so it couldn't have been through older messages in WhatsApp).

    Is there any way a specific phone's Face ID and location be exploited?

    submitted by /u/SmirkHHH
    [link] [comments]

    Strange redirects on major websites.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    So basically the last few days if noticed I'm being redirected to strange urls.

    For example, after performing a search on Google it redirects me to a weird Google url , This is some of the url I'm being

    X&output=search&ved=0ahUKEwjygpnUqo3sAhUIahQKHc36CM0Q0tQDCAwoAA

    Also happens on Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, Bing and many more major sites.

    Have I just not noticed these redirects before or is something weird going on with my phone/wifi

    submitted by /u/Mp9878
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how much Apple charges for replacing a logic board?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Seems like my GPU is failing.. 2017 MacBook Pro.. anyone with any idea? I called Apple contact support and they said $400-500 but knowing Apple I find that hard to believe.

    submitted by /u/brooklynturk
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my airpod case with one airpod in it

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    So I think I might've lost my airpod pros case alongside with the left airpod inside of it. When I use the find my app, it shows it to my house but I think it might be tracking the one airpod that I have. Is there any chance I can specifically track the left airpod? or the case itself, or maybe the airpods are in my house, I'm not sure and I'm really confused and I need help very badly I'm freaking out so bad

    submitted by /u/Michael_Geordan
    [link] [comments]

    Remove "from iPhone" section on Safari?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Everytime I open up Safari on my Mac it is showing my recently-browsed pages from my iPhone, even after I clear the history on both devices.

    Is there a way to disable this? Or at least hide the section?

    submitted by /u/cool_gopher
    [link] [comments]

    Possible bug with iCloud Keychain

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    As some may know a new feature with iOS 14 is iCloud Keychains ability to detect passwords that may have been a part of data breaches meaning the account may no longe be secure.

    Just today on my dads iPhone 7 iCloud Keychain said the password to all 140 of his saved keychains are compromised and need updated. Its pretty unlikely this is accurate cause it is literally all of his accounts. Any thoughts on wether or not other iOS 14 iser are experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/SiggyXZ
    [link] [comments]

    Authorize download

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I keep getting a download on safari on my MacBook called authorize that's just an empty text file, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Matty_by_nature
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Screen Burning

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Urgent!! Not screen burn like a tv. the lcds in my iPhone 8+ cracked. It looks like a crack in the glass but it isnt. I keep getting black lines slowly growing across my screen. They go pixel by pixel, and once theyre going to fade away (after a week or so, and for only a day or 2) they turn white. The corner of my screen, along the crack and by my camera is burning. literally burning. Or at least i assume so. the area is going black, but not like the pixels issue. it looks as if someone is slowly holding a lighter against it. it's been burning more and more every day, starting around a week and a half ago. its about an eighth of the way down my screen so far. is this dangerous? what should i do?

    submitted by /u/Jalpaca1
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Reddit so terribly laggy when on Safari but not on Chrome?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    How likely are Apple to replace my keyboard

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Quick question I've been wondering about, I currently use a 2018 MacBook Pro 13" which according to apples website is eligible for a keyboard replacement. My keyboard currently doesn't have too many problems except the number 2 key being slightly lower down than the rest of the keyboard (isn't noticeable unless you look closely), also I do get keys sticking from time to time but it's not been too bad so far. I was wondering from people's experience how likely Apple would be to replace my keyboard if I were to just say about the number 2 key and also how my keys are sometimes sticking. Tbh the main reason of replacement wouldn't be because of the keyboard but actually the battery, since Apple has to replace the battery at the same time as the keyboard repair this would give me a fresh battery again as mines is showing it's age already and I'm not paying apples ludicrous prices to replace it on its own. So yes what are peoples experience with trying to get a free replacement keyboard that in fact doesn't really have much wrong with it. I understand I'm bending the rules here but Apple have already robbed me of £1300 already so I deserve to get some of it back😂

    submitted by /u/nicholas_coulter_04
    [link] [comments]

    What was/is your favourite macOS and why?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    A little problem

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    We desactivated my friend´s iPhone completely until he had to connect to itunes. He found how to fix the problem but now his password changed, I'm trying to help him find a way does someone knows one

    submitted by /u/iammeandyouisyou
    [link] [comments]

    Google Play shows and movies

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I currently have an Android phone but I was thinking about switching to an Apple iPhone. I bought some TV shows and movies on my Google Play account and wanted to know, is it possible to access them on an iPhone?

    submitted by /u/djdude777
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix the blank square it won’t go away

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Not receiving emails on the mail app

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    My dad is having a problem where he isn't receiving emails on his iPhone or iPad through the mail app. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/hotdogguy72
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy a new MacBook

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    So i want to buy a new MacBook for my best friend. Um, he does not a game, but he is a popular YouTuber with a million subs. So he edits videos a lot. He watches Netflix. No gaming. Money for me isn't the issue. So tell me what is the best model?

    submitted by /u/Thatsneakerdude2345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel