• Breaking News

    Friday, April 5, 2019

    iPhone New App Discovery Thread for April 04, 2019

    iPhone New App Discovery Thread for April 04, 2019


    New App Discovery Thread for April 04, 2019

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to our weekly stickied App thread! This is a new idea so please feel free to offer your feedback about this thread or the subreddit in general in the comments. As usual if you have a serious issue with the subreddit please contact the moderators directly.

    This thread is intended to help members of the /r/iphone community get informed about new apps that are out there. App developers may also use this thread to make users aware that their new app exists.

    Please sort comments by 'new' to find questions/information that would otherwise be buried.

    In this thread you can ask any iOS app related question that you may have. Anyone may offer advice on any issue.

    Two examples of potential questions could be; "How do I learn to code an app?", or "How is app pricing determined?"

    Developers, please include as much information about your app as possible, including size, price, release info, and anything else people request.

    We also have an official Discord Server you can join if you would like to discuss topic related to apps with other members of this sub.

    Finally, please stick to reddiquette and keep your comments on topic and substantive. Thanks for participating.

    Ask away!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    For people who say that “cAbLeS aRe WeAk” try this

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    /r/iPhone Bingo

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    I think my IPhone is understanding our disappointment

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    WSJ: Apple Music surpasses Spotify in US with 28 million subscribers, ahead by 2 million and growing

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me export voicemails? My grandma was the one who raised me basically and these are the only things I have of her voice. I guess these 5 voicemails are consuming all my mailbox's space because it's full. Help please?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    The new iPhone commercial be like

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    TIL That you can 3D press the Camera effects to get a quick way to compare with the original. Doesn't work on SE, so I assume it's 3D/Haptic touch only. Pretty cool!:)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    It’s amazing the quality of photos you can get on an iPhone 8, and I bet the X and XS are even better. (the photo is one I took in Puerto Rico)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    RIP to my phone & wallet

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    This feature is useful af

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    That frustrating moment when you accidentally tap the notification alert and open it whilst tapping something at the top of the display..

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:52 AM PDT

    Now it shows as read and I've gotta reply so it's not rude.

    submitted by /u/Dramatiize
    [link] [comments]

    When did Belkin go from making crappy accessories to making really nice ones especially for Apple?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    What’s the meaning of this icon on my iphone?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    Talk to Siri

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    So I always say "hey Siri" and wait to hear that 'ding' before continuing. Always annoyed by that little pause before I could continue speaking. Just realized that you can say "hey Siri blah blah blah" and it will pick everything up. Big oof. After 2 years of using an iPhone I learned something new

    submitted by /u/hashtaghamza
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn off vibrate notifications during a call?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    This has to be a feature, right? All notifications vibrate when on a call... how do you turn it off during a call?

    submitted by /u/house_of_carrots
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows how to remove those dotted lines since the last update ?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    Anyone still uses an SE?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Got mine last august. 128GB, around 300€. Works flawlessly, never stutters or anything. + it's got a headphone jack & Touch ID. Have you ever used it/ are you still using it? Have you had any problems with software and/or hardware? I've been android used and switched with SE, so my opinion is maybe not valid, but judging by reviews by both daily users and professionals, it's a classic.

    submitted by /u/d1no22
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR users, how did you choose the color?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:45 AM PDT

    Hi r/iPhone. Planning to get an iPhone XR, but can't decide between red, blue, black and white. Please help?

    Also, how has the general experience of using the phone been since you got it? Would love to know.

    (Also, any recommendations for cases and screen protectors would be appreciated as well)

    submitted by /u/MonsigniorPolarBear
    [link] [comments]

    Made myself a custom case while I wait for my new phone to arrive

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 Concept - Merging iPad Pro, S10 and P30Pro

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    If I accidentally dropped my iPhone X in water...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:44 AM PDT

    So if I were to accidentally drop my iPhone X into some water, and it were to be completely submerged for a couple seconds, it should be ok, since it's water resistant right? However, how long should one wait before trying to charge the phone?

    submitted by /u/johan_t
    [link] [comments]

    Switching to iPhone XR

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Is there anything I need to be aware of when making the switch from an unlocked Pixel 2?

    I have a MacBook Air, so I already have an Apple ID.

    Everything is backed up on my Pixel and I don't want to migrate anything over - I'll manually add or reinstall whatever I want to bring over.

    I'm currently on Verizon Prepaid and have a SIM for that which I'll need to switch over. Previously was on Project Fi with an eSIM.

    I know Apple has the GiveBack program, which is what I plan on using to trade in my phone. The website says they can handle this in store.

    I've been wanting to make the switch for a while. With the trade in plus I'm going to get some money from March Madness pools, it won't cost me much to do so.

    Currently my main issue is picking between standard black or blue. Just wondering if there's anything I've missed about the migration. I've been on Android since ditching my last flip phone December 2009.

    submitted by /u/JoeTony6
    [link] [comments]

    Is my phone busted? I put it on the charger when I noticed it started doing doing this boot loop.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    RIP Sweet Prince, what’s an alternative that bundles travel emails?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel