• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 5, 2019

    iPad Good use for the magnets on the new iPad Pro 🧲

    iPad Good use for the magnets on the new iPad Pro ��


    Good use for the magnets on the new iPad Pro ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Apple details 2018 iPad Pro enclosure manufacturing process, reiterates 400 micron bend tolerances.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 03:13 AM PST

    EVOLUTION

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Worth getting dbrand skin for back of iPad Pro 12.9?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:00 AM PST

    Just got drand back skin for my 2018 iPad regular and pretty happy with the quality. I only use Smart Cover for iPad regular and the back is naked and I wanted more scratch protection.

    Any opinions on whether skinning the back of the iPad Pro 2018 12.9 will be worth it? The problem is that the camera bump will always be the first part of the naked iPad to touch any surface, so even a back skin seems to offer little protection.

    submitted by /u/8372648389226
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone with limited motor skills using an iPad?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:14 AM PST

    The setup is now complete.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:45 AM PST

    Is is safe to charge the new iPad Pro with the 15” MacBook Pros charging brick?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:13 PM PST

    how does the iPad pro 11 inch compare to an a4 piece of paper?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Is it much smaller when writing or making notes in notability? I hate scrolling so appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/johnmillenium
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio 12.9 (UK) lack of availability

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:46 AM PST

    So I bought my new iPad in the middle of December by simply going in to my local Reseller and collecting one. Ditto with a new Apple Pencil. Considerably less easy to source was the keyboard to go with it. No major UK retail stores had stock and the Apple site was suggesting 3rd January for delivery.

    I held off at the time and now into January the situation does not appear to have abated at all - still no prospect of retail availability and the Apple site now suggesting January 22nd for delivery, the same 3 weeks in the future it offered up when I first started looking. What seems odd is that the same item for the 11 inch iPad has been freely available to collect from any major store, then and now.

    Are any other UK based owners frustrated by the same issue? Has anyone found any stock at all? Are purchasers from other countries struggling with availability also?

    submitted by /u/jcmc968
    [link] [comments]

    Eye strain on IPad Pro 11’ but none on IPad 2018?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Hi everyone. Recently I got the new iPad Pro 11, updating from an ipad 2018.

    This device is incredible, everything i could ask from a tablet, but i get eye strain after brief usage periods, whereas i could go for hours on the ipad 2018 without major problems.

    In october, I got severe migrains updating from iphone 8 plus to iphone xs (which i sold) cause of oled's pwm, but here there's no pwm and the symptoms are quite mild and different in comparison.

    I suspect the problem might reside in the new anti-reflecting coating used, but before i sell it i would like to know if anyone got used to the new screen (!?). I don't need glasses, but i read that it may take some time before you adjust to a new pair. I was wondering if something similar might be happening here.

    Thanks for any help!

    Ps Sorry for any typos, not my main language

    submitted by /u/francerex
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Apple! My drawings have never looked so crisp!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:30 PM PST

    Apple seeks to end bent iPad Pro controversy with new support page

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:23 PM PST

    is the 11 inch or 13 inch iPad pro good for making notes?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Im concerned the 11 inch will be too small to replace notepads competely?

    submitted by /u/johnmillenium
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of top and bottom bars when watching videos? I tap the screen and they disappear, but they just comeback after 5 seconds.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:32 AM PST

    Best handwriting recognition keyboards?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:16 AM PST

    I want to use a keyboard with my pencil which reads me handwriting and converts it to text. Can anyone recommend one which is the complete package?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cbfw86
    [link] [comments]

    How does drag and drop work on the iPad?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:38 AM PST

    Can you drag pics from pdf expert into notability for example? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/johnmillenium
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protector and apple pencil

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 02:56 AM PST

    So recently bought a 2018 9,7' and put a pretty thick glas screen protector on it, will the apple pencil work as usual?

    Also can i use the pen on the "desktop" like to scroll through stuff and not only in apps

    What apps do i get?

    submitted by /u/ShAzzExD
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need a screen protector for my iPad Pro 2018 (Artist)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Hey guys, I just got the new iPad Pro 2018 with the Apple Pencil.

    Just been playing around a little with it and downloaded procreate to start off my digital art lifestyle. But now I'm getting second thoughts and kinda overthinking if the pencil can damage my iPad screen whilst drawing, colouring etc it also has a sentivity to it so i'll Often need to apply pressure with my pencil at certain points for my lines I draw.

    Surely apple wouldn't design the pencil to be able to scratch the iPads screen right? I have one of those case cover things for it so I'm not worried about dropping it or anything

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SweetBlackNuts
    [link] [comments]

    Control iPad with a phone when connected to hdmi?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:50 AM PST

    Often times I use my iPad to stream shows/movies and then use an hdmi to connect it to the tv inmy living room. Is there any way I can play/pause, change the volume, rewind, etc using my phone so I don't have to get up every time?

    submitted by /u/mdugally
    [link] [comments]

    3D Modeling on iPad is Possible

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 03:47 PM PST

    Check out this playlist, link, that I have created with 3D models made solely on an iPad Pro. All of the modes were created in a beta app called Polydust. At their, www.polydust.com, you can join the beta right now and join the forums where you can help develop the app further. I would like to make it clear I have no affiliation with the app's developers. I am simply a public beta tester and fan of the app.

    Here are some of the images I created in Polydust:

    Low-Poly-Winter.jpg

    Low-Poly-Log-Cabin.jpg

    submitted by /u/phaertel39
    [link] [comments]

    What iPad Pro color and options did you get? How do you enjoy it ? Any bendgate?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Did you get WiFi or Cellular

    submitted by /u/thedemoncowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice wobbly lines w/ a screen protector?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 08:33 PM PST

    Installed a Tech Armor Matte Screen Protector and noticed lately a slight wobble to my lines in all of my drawing apps and noteability when I draw slower than normal diagonal lines. Didn't seem to notice this when the protector was off and was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

    Its not a dealbreaker for me since I draw fast enough normally to make it a non-issue, plus my digital display tablet at home has a similar amount if I draw at the same speed, but was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

    submitted by /u/theme57
    [link] [comments]

    How to check total ram of Ipad Pro

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 06:17 PM PST

    Hello, there. I am a first time apple user. And I recently bought my first Ipad pro 1tb. I heard it has 6GB of Ram. Is there any way to check how much ram it actually has in the settings. Instead of just taking the companies word? Thank you. AND I LOVE THIS DEVICE.

    submitted by /u/CrazyBroom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel