• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Apple Macbook Love my new skins from dbrand for my m1 mba 😍

    Apple Macbook Love my new skins from dbrand for my m1 mba ��


    Love my new skins from dbrand for my m1 mba ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    MacBook Pro 2018 15” bottom bent!?! What do I do?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Umm the logo fell in while I was trying to dust the edges off and now it's stuck... Any ideas how to get it out?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    MacBook Pro 13 inch on lap

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Is it fine to use my MacBook on my lap or will it overheat and block air flow?

    submitted by /u/daxter_101
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a new Macbook Pro M1 , and honestly can't get my hands off of it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Macbook stuck in recovery and can't connect to internet

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    I got a Macbook from Swappa earlier this week and there were problems with another Apple ID still being linked to it so I'm gonna return it. I used Internet Recovery, held down Option+Command and R and the bar filled up. I logged in and I'm not connected to the internet. Wtf. I have no internet connection and can't do anything. I'm stuck on the recovery page.

    What do I do? I need to send it back tomorrow, the guy sent me a shipping label and he's expecting it shipped tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/dxxmsdxy
    [link] [comments]

    Made an addition to my workspace. I got what was essentially a keyboard skin for photoshop printed off to hang behind my desk.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    How well does the M1 MacBook air run Minecraft?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    My M1 MacBook air is coming in within a few days. I bought it for school, but I also want to game on it. How well does it run Minecraft? I know that the MacBook isn't meant for gaming, and many games aren't optimized for M1. I went for the 512 g and only got the 8 gigs of ram. I didn't feel like the Pro was worth the money. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sided_Abyss
    [link] [comments]

    sins 4 on macbook!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    will i be able to play sims 4 on this without it crashing, glitching etc? Apple Macbook Air 2017 13" Intel i5 1.8GHz 128GB 8GB RAM A1466 Silver Laptop

    submitted by /u/questions_24
    [link] [comments]

    How long has the Apple laptop been in your service ?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Curious to know 1. The Apple laptop that served you for the longest number of years ? How many years ? 2. What were you mainly using it for ? 3. What did you upgrade it to and why ?

    submitted by /u/iwiml
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook trade-in value question

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    When a new MacBook is released, MacBook trade in values make their biggest drop after the announcement, while on pre-order, or after they are available?

    I have a 2016 MBP with a $700 trade in value but am trying to hold out for an 16" M1X hopefully at WWDC. I'm trying to figure out the best time to trade it in right before an expected drop.

    My options are:

    1) Trade it in for a gift card now or close to WWDC, which means I'd have to be without a MB for some time.

    2) Trade it in as soon as it is announced for a gift card

    3) Trade it in on pre-order (this is my preference, but I'm afraid the value will drop quite a bit once it's made for pre-order).

    Another option is to trade it in now for a 13" M1 and then trading the M1 in later, but I'm afraid the 13" MBs won't be eligible for trade in. I've read that Apple does not accept trade in for the latest iteration of a device, so whether the 14" and 16" MBPs coming will be considered a new iteration of the current 13" M1s. I'm not sure I want to risk that. I can't work with a 13" screen for too long.

    Anyway, hopefully someone with some trade-in value experience can chime in here. I'd hate to wait and then see my trade in drop $200 or so. I'm not interested in selling on eBay or any of that.

    submitted by /u/Time-Past-8145
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade from a 2012 MBP 16gb RAM + 1 TB SSD to a 2020 MBA 16GB RAM 7-core

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Do you shut down your M1 Macbook or treat it like a phone?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Since the Macbook runs on Arm like an iPhone, should we treat the Macbook as such, charging it at night while it's still on?

    The new Macbooks are incredible battery efficient. So is it even worth shutting it down..

    submitted by /u/Aley98
    [link] [comments]

    WebKitBlobResource error 1

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    has anyone ever had this message?

    im getting it when vewing or downloading pdf docs on macos big sur. any advice???

    submitted by /u/i2gotech
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t M1 Macs have 5G support?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Apple made Macs with mobile chips but it didn't include a 5G modem with it. It then made an iPad with that newly designed mobile chip made originally for the Macs, but this time it included the 5G modem. What's it that's preventing Apple from including a 5G modem with its MacBooks????

    submitted by /u/darssh
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air M1 8GB 526GB vs MacBook Pro M1 8GB 256GB

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I actually already posted a similar question already but this is slightly different..

    My usage is between Logic Pro and DaVinci Resolve ..

    Is it worth getting getting the extra storage with the air over the pro?

    I know 16 GB should be ideal, but the store doesn't sell 16GB M1s

    submitted by /u/jordansak
    [link] [comments]

    M1 MBP - Ram Usage

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I have been noticing that without doing anything my ram usage is high. All I have open is a tab in firefox and activity monitor and windowserver eats about 700 MB and the ram usage is up to 6.5-7 GB. Is this normal ?

    Edit: I have the 8GB ram/512 SSD model

    submitted by /u/Vardouliss
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the MacBook Air 8 GB or MacBook Air 16 GB?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    For context, I mainly will use my laptop for searching for articles (I like to have a lot of tabs open), checking emails, PowerPoint, Word, Zoom, STATA and R (a program / language), watching YouTube and Netflix.

    submitted by /u/ezitherese
    [link] [comments]

    Hoe much should I sell my Macbook Pro for?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I really like it, but I need to sell it for a powerful gaming laptop for 3D modelling/rendering.

    I have the 2020 Macbook Pro, 13 inch, i5, 256gb ssd, 8gb ram. It is like new, been in a case for most of its life so there is no scratches. What is a good asking price?

    submitted by /u/Boofless
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 2020 macbook (i5 version) worth it?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I'm planning to trade my gaming laptop for a 2020 macbook.

    submitted by /u/StaySaucey_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it OK to charge my MBP 15" with the charger from my Lenovo X1 Carbon 7th gen?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Mendeley on M1

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Could anybody test/ describe how long it takes to search for a word and for a specific phrase in a PDF on Mendeley (on any M1 mac), ideally one that's over 200 pages long? Ideally I'd like to see a video of it but I won't ask for that much!

    Also interested for Adobe Acrobat Pro. The thing I find most annoying when I work right now on my Intel Mac Mini is how slow searching for documents and words is on both Acrobat and Mendeley. OCR on Acrobat is another one.

    submitted by /u/promonkey333
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone! I was wondering which once should I get and why ? Thanks!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    What it says below. Thank you

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel