• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    iPhone My 10 month old entered the wrong phone password...

    iPhone My 10 month old entered the wrong phone password...


    My 10 month old entered the wrong phone password...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Hi, I hope someone could advise me.

    So my 10 month old got ahold of my phone and entered the wrong password. I got the "your phone will restart in 1 minute" message and just figured it was a pause because the wrong password was entered.

    I didn't know it would be a phone reset. Please, I'm crushed.

    The phone I got in Aug 2020. It wasn't back up all the way, but I called Verizon, where I got the phone, and they said if I brought both phones in they could at least transfer over everything before July 2020. When I went to get it, the phone screen is coming away from the case! I plugged it in and it's charging but not to the point where it'll turn on. Hope it does.

    I tried to sync the phone to my computer but had no luck so I shut it off.

    I made a desperate appointment for Monday with the Geek Squad at Best Buy buy im hoping on a prayer someone here can help or point me in the right direction.

    I'm already mad at myself for not updating my cloud. I've added more storage room and going forward will do it. Kid probably had it for 30 seconds

    I just want my photos / videos!

    submitted by /u/artistatlarge83
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    I was setting up my second iphone and it got stuck in analytics for more than 10 min

    submitted by /u/jakegamerdnf
    [link] [comments]

    Photos not uploading to iCloud even though there is plenty of space on both the phone and in iCloud

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    I have iPhone 11 Pro running 14.2. Can someone please help me get rid of the error?

    submitted by /u/essbeedee88
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t clear search history on safari

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    The clear history button on safari is greyed out, I cant clear my search history. I'm on an iPhone 6S if that helps.

    submitted by /u/kailabelle
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 dual sim question for two networks

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I am wondering if it is possible to do the following: I have T-Mobile and the LTE is non existent in the Bay Area. I would like to add and ATT sim of eSim JUST for data. I say just for data because I do Instacart for work and the data speed and latency are critical to generating income. I think Instacart is associated with the phone number, so I am wondering I can have it set to where I am using both T-Mobile and att at the same time but one for the number and one for data?

    I hope that makes sense. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/xoxoxo19
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone has not gotten a notification in 24 hours

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    I went to sleep last night and nothing was wrong with my phone. I woke up this morning to 0 notifications which is weird so i looked at the apps i usually get notifications from and i should have gotten notifications but I didn't. I did nothing to change my notification settings, so this seemed really weird. I checked my notification setting and everything was normal except there isn't even an option to turn instagram notifications on or off. So i rebooted my phone and that didn't work. I reset my phone settings that didn't work. I updated my phone and that didn't work. I am absolutely stumped. Does anyone know what i should do?

    submitted by /u/CornerFirst
    [link] [comments]

    Locked files?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    I have this iPhone I got it from a shop and there's a obscure number of other and data files I tried resetting it puting it in DFU mode I've tried extracting the files but it says some are locked and you have to pay I call bs scam does anyone have any clue how to help its a iPhone 6s plus ill try anything I've been here for hours

    submitted by /u/maggiettuowoiw
    [link] [comments]

    8plus

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Sound cuts off on all phone calls after about two minutes without fail. And getting texts late. Can text androids sporadically, if at all. Don't seem to have a problem with iMessaging. Verizon says it's an Apple issue. Apple says it's a Verizon issue. They both just say get a new phone

    submitted by /u/808Chase
    [link] [comments]

    Soft or blurred shots when shooting in Portrait on 12 Pro Max but not on the 12 Pro or the regular 12's

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    I have found that when I shoot in portrait mode the shots turn out to be very soft, with no detail, and blurred/out-of-focus faces on my iPhone 12 Pro Max but it's the opposite on the 12 pro and the regular 12's. I don't know if they can fix this with software.

    submitted by /u/ChemX04
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro buffers content, iPad Air 4 doesn’t on Apple TV

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Screen mirroring. Using Safari for streaming video content why would this happen?

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    Empty dropdown at the top of my home screen

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    iPhone SE 2020 and iOS 14.3.

    Occasionally, when I awaken my phone, an empty dropdown menu has been appearing at the top of my phone. I don't know what it's for or what I did to prompt it, but it's annoying. Any help?

    submitted by /u/DigestibleAntarctic
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way you can leave a phone in freezing weather (20 degrees) long term/ overnight without damaging it? A special case or technique?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    I looked at Phoozy cases but they said "not for leaving in a car overnight".

    submitted by /u/Vinfontaine
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone saying restore data on a second hand phone

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    So My sister has an old iPhone 6s that she no longer uses and gave it to me. I tried to set it up but after the password stuff it shows me the Apps and Data screen with the options on what to restore except the one that says "set up as new iPhone" isn't there What do I do?

    submitted by /u/xoOREO
    [link] [comments]

    Two iphones with same problem. Cellular data not working?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    So i had a iPhone 7. One day it stopped working outside of wifi. No calls, no texts, no data to use apps. I lived with it until my dad was ready to upgrade. He was using his iPhone X perfectly off of Wi-Fi. Once he gave it to me he transferred his stuff to his new phone and I set my account on his iPhone X. Same problems now occur. No cellular data. Ive tried all of the obvious and easily googleable solutions. Reset network settings, removed sim card, toggle roaming. Nothing. Every thing is up to date. Nothing. I have Verizon. anybody have any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Zerohaven
    [link] [comments]

    Do the "important message" After a new screen or battery ever go away by themselves or i have to reprogram the old info?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Im talking about an iPhone 11 if that matters.

    submitted by /u/superj0417
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR won't turn back on after I restarted it.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    I've tried:

    1. Charging it

    2. Press volume up button, Press volume down button and hold the side button

    3. Connecting it on itunes on my laptop, but the device won't appear in my itunes

    Nothing worked :c

    submitted by /u/VisualDinner
    [link] [comments]

    Icloud help

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    How can I reset my password I just found my old iPhone and I don't have the number anymore, can someone show me how to reset my password that I've forgot??

    submitted by /u/katiealove01
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 11 pro bootloop

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    So its 2am,we are in a lockdown and my iphone 11 pro got into a bootloop at 12am and still like this...i tried the thing with the buttons n stuff BUT NOTHING IS WORKING!PLEASE HELP ME IDK WHAT TO DO AND IM SCARED

    submitted by /u/Sad-Flower3334
    [link] [comments]

    Edit apps for clipping from safari

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I tried to search google and YouTube but I suspect I'm not using the correct terms. When I am on a webpage in Safari and press the clip button (box with arrow on top), a list of icons appears. I want to edit that list. There are apps there I will NEVER use and I'd like to change the order so my most used are at the front.

    How do I change that row of apps?

    submitted by /u/basket61
    [link] [comments]

    Help with friend’s iPhone screen

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    My friend's iPhone screen is stuck in Black and White, but he never enabled the Grayscale filter, and actively set the phone back to normal, which still didn't work. His screenshots are black and white as well, and he didn't drop or damage it. This happened today out of nowhere while we were hanging out, is there someway to fix it from the settings that we don't know? Or would he need to have it get repaired at a store?

    submitted by /u/Its_juju_bitch
    [link] [comments]

    Power adapter iPhone 12 mini / Pro

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Are 5W / 10W power adapters just charging a iPhone 12 mini / Pro slower, or can they cause damage to the device? Getting a 20W adapter anyway, but was wondering if I can keep using the older adapters too. Thankful for any hint! Thx.

    submitted by /u/pivall
    [link] [comments]

    Group text issue

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Hi. I'm a little confused. I set up a group text for 13 people. A couple people replied but it was in a new thread missing 2 out of the 13 people. Any idea what's going on with this?

    submitted by /u/coachrgr
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make the iPhone X foolproof for my elderly grandfather?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    For example, when calls come and the phone is open they show up at the top. That confuses him. When he holds his finger accidentally on an app for too long it'll open a menu and that confuses him. Just stuff like that. I tried adding a virtual home button but that made things more confusing because it moves around. Thanks a lot guys.

    submitted by /u/ballsackee
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to copy photos from iPhone 8 to laptop with just a lightning cable no WiFi or cell service

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Copy MY photos from MY iPhone 8 to MY laptop

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel