• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Apple TV Remote Control Irritant - I listened to ten seconds of this song over a month ago and every time I use my AppleTV iOS remote, it doesn’t show me what is on the screen but rather shows me this damn song. How. Do. I. Make. It. Stop.

    Apple TV Remote Control Irritant - I listened to ten seconds of this song over a month ago and every time I use my AppleTV iOS remote, it doesn’t show me what is on the screen but rather shows me this damn song. How. Do. I. Make. It. Stop.


    Remote Control Irritant - I listened to ten seconds of this song over a month ago and every time I use my AppleTV iOS remote, it doesn’t show me what is on the screen but rather shows me this damn song. How. Do. I. Make. It. Stop.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    YouTube Not Interested button?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Is there a way to mark a video as Not Interested?

    submitted by /u/Home_Excellent
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of upgrading from my 2013 Apple TV to a new one, will it do what I want it to do?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Hi, I've got an old Gen 3 AppleTv (A1427) and I'm thinking of upgrading to the AppleTV HD or AppleTV 4k for the following features.

    So I've got the question -- do these features actually work? And do they work WELL?

    I want to:

    1. "set it and forget it" homepods for sound. With my Gen 3, I have to set it every time and often it forgets the homepod *while I'm watching something,* and I have to select it again.

    If the newer AppleTVs can just be 'set and forgot' that would almost be worth the price. If they are just ask unreliable as the gen 3, needing constant re-connection to the homepod, then forget it.

    1. Airpod suport. My wife OFTEN asks me to wear headphones while watching TV, and the Gen 3 can't do that. Can the the AppleTV HD or 4K do wireless headphones WELL? If it's a freakin' ordeal every time, I'll just stick with what I've got.

    Again, I'm trying to get a sense of how WELL these features work. On my 2015 macbook pro, for instance, connecting the sound to a homepod is *possible*, but a constant ordeal. Same with my Gen 3 AppleTV. But if these features actually *work*, I can see it might be worth it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/otter6461a
    [link] [comments]

    “See” is the best series I’ve watched in the last decade after Breaking Bad.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Very little to dislike, it's deep and tense at the right point. Maybe it's because I didn't expect it, but I feel like it raised a new bar for quality.

    submitted by /u/155matt
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting channels

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:48 PM PST

    I just signed up for Apple TV and I go to the Shudder channel, it then prompt to sign up for a trial, and only that. I already pay for shudder, how do I sign in? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DoubleTGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Force Siri Remote to Unlearn previously learned remote

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:18 PM PST

    I have previously programed my Optoma 4K projector's remote volume controls into my Apple TV 4K Siri remote. Now that I'm using home theater (Sonos Arc), I have disabled the projector's sound altogether, however, now when I use my Apple TV Siri remote adjust volume of my Sonos Arc, I still see the projector's volume popup on the screen. Its very annoying since (1) It remains on the screen way longer than I'd like and (2) Its 1-10 volume indicator is not in any way in sync with the Sonos Arc's range of what seems like 1-100

    Does anyone know how I can unlearn the projector remote on my Apple TV? I've tried everything I can think of and I'll definitely appreciate if someone has the answer.

    submitted by /u/StreamBuzz
    [link] [comments]

    Is the AppleTV app down?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:08 PM PST

    I can't watch any content on it (same with my app on the phone), keeps telling me I have no internet, yet all my other streaming apps work on both my 4K  TV and my phone so it's not my internet. I bought a movie earlier today, just got home and can't play it.

    submitted by /u/Teggeroo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro buffers same content IPad Air 4 doesn’t on Apple TV

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Screen mirroring. Using Safari for streaming video content why would this happen?

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    Movies app bug?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    I have my AppleTV set up with Norwegian region and language, but in the Movies app the language is Danish. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a setting for this specific app that I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/batsper
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV won’t disconnect from AirPods Pro when they are put away.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I use a Bose Bluetooth speaker for my Apple TV, but my wife likes to use her AirPods Pro when I am working from home. When she puts her AirPods away, the wired sound plays through the tv, and then when attempting to connect to the Bose speaker (it happens automatically, or usually does, when the Bose is powered on), the AirPods seem to be dominating the Bluetooth signal, preventing the Bose from connecting. There is an error message that the speaker needs to be updated to enable audio sharing. Since I'm not trying to use audio sharing (rather, I'm trying to switch audio devices), something seems to be wrong. This happens about 50% of the time, which makes it even more bizarre. Anyone else experiencing this, or have any recommendations on how to troubleshoot and fix?

    submitted by /u/Aelia_JBL
    [link] [comments]

    4K HDR Options for 4K Apple TV

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    I have a Vizio 4K TV that supports both DolbyVision and HDR10+, hooked up to an Apple TV 4K. I believe I have everything set up correctly, and I seem to be able to watch 4K HDR content purchased from Apple/iTunes.

    But I haven't had any luck viewing any other 4K HDR content either through third party Apple TV apps like Vimeo, or by trying to stream content from my iPhone 12 Pro or MacBook Pro via AirPlay.

    Is there a reference page somewhere that states exactly what is and isn't supported? Apple's website has been utterly useless in this regard.

    I'd put off upgrading to a 4K for years due to skepticism about limited content and support, and it looks like Apple's support is still far more limited than I expected. Am I to understand that, after shooting a 4k video clip on my iPhone I cannot stream it in full quality to my Apple TV 4K via AirPlay??

    submitted by /u/freediverx01
    [link] [comments]

    No signal during setup

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I'm trying to set up my new Apple TV 4K but I either get no signal or the setup menu flashes on and off of the screen. I have tried using two different HDMI cables and tried to reset it by holding the tv and menu buttons but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/PSN_qwilleran
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Artist Icons and Artwork

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues with artwork showing on Apple TV?

    I subscribe to Apple Music and everything is great on my Apple Laptop and iPhone, but on my AppleTVs the circular icons for "artist" show microphones - thats it. Then each album is just a gray cover with music notes.

    It's odd, hoping for a solution.

    submitted by /u/Altrosmo
    [link] [comments]

    SD to 4K upgrade

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    A while ago I bought Interstellar on iTunes in SD. Recently I bought the 4K Blu Ray which has a code that can be redeemed on paramount movies.com and I can redeem on Google play or iTunes. What I'm wondering is if I can redeem on iTunes and the movie will be bumped up to 4K so I can keep it with the rest of my movies or if I have to redeem it on Google Play?

    submitted by /u/JebeKerman
    [link] [comments]

    Buzzing sound coming from Apple TV.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    I have the latest 4K ATV that I got 2 weeks ago and whenever I change apps it does a quick buzzing noise, it's rather loud, also does it when starting up a new show to load up. Is this normal behavior? It's wired up to Ethernet if that matters. If it's normal I won't bother with an exchange.

    submitted by /u/Jogameister
    [link] [comments]

    Is 4K broken on the YouTube app again?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    I've been watching a bunch of 4K videos this morning, and they all appear to be playing back at 1440p. Just me?

    submitted by /u/wherewuz
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to play movie extras on updated Sony x900h

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've been searching so I don't ask a already answered question but can't find it...

    So I have a new Sony x900f, it has the Apple TV app, issue is when I click on a movie in my library I purchased and watched a 100 times I can't access the extra features it just plays and have no recourse... what am I doing wrong here or is this a software issue... feels like there's a button I'm missing, I'd like to play logan in Noir but can't get to the title screen for the options... on any of my content it just plays automatically... I can't even pick episodes easily of cosmos makes no sense

    submitted by /u/hucknuts
    [link] [comments]

    Change Apple ID without losing purchased movies ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Sorry I'm new to apple.

    My Wife and me have currently a iPad air. We created some stupid apple ID for that because we where only using it for some Netflix etc.

    We are using apple TV now and I purchased a bunch of movies in iTunes and added a bit of money to the account.

    Is it possible to change that Apple ID to a new Apple ID without losing the content and money? And how would I do this? Edit the current ID or do I have to create a new Apple ID and change it in the profile of the old apple ID?

    submitted by /u/Mansinthe86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel