• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Apple iOS Shadow of language menu in the keyboard is not rounded – It’s the little things, right?

    Apple iOS Shadow of language menu in the keyboard is not rounded – It’s the little things, right?


    Shadow of language menu in the keyboard is not rounded – It’s the little things, right?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:05 AM PST

    Chrome iOS: this weird positioning/sizing keeps happening to me while browsing. Anyone know why please?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Open app animation changed and buggy

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Yesterday I downloaded iOS 14.3. now when I open an app, the animation is different than before. And sometimes I just get a grey screen when switching to a previous app by tapping the top left corner. Does anyone else have this bug? And does anyone else dislike this new opening animation? I'm really upset...

    submitted by /u/ghettoflamingo
    [link] [comments]

    App Request: App that detects person used their phone that day

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Hi all - my elderly mom lives alone and out of state. While we do chat most days, it's not every day. Obviously I worry about her and would love to know if there is an app that just lets me know "hey she was up and moving around." It doesn't need location or anything, basically just that the phone jiggled or moved a bit.

    I know calls/texts can handle this but that requires my mom to be better and more revile with technology. She often misses texts and calls and doesn't realize it.

    Any help is most appreciated!

    submitted by /u/YourDogLovesMeMore
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue? This is literally impossible.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Screentime - How to disclude app from Daily Average

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:17 AM PST

    I want to keep my screentime at an average an hour each day. However I drive a lot in and out of a city and use Google Maps for direction and traffic information. I do not consider Google Maps part of this hour as i'm barely looking at it, it is functional and not an app I want/need to reduce my usage of. However it is inflating my screentime considerably and throwing off the "true" screentime average daily and weekly report from Apple, so much so that i don't even really take the screentime report seriously. I've googled a lot and it does not seem like there is a way to disclude an app but maybe there is a workaround. If not is there another app that has the functionality to disclude an app from tracked screentime. I simply want to look and see how much time i've spent on my phone each day. Very frustrating, I don't understand how Apple doesn't include this functionality natively, oversight in my opinion

    submitted by /u/Pacman922
    [link] [comments]

    Google Transit Times

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Using ios 14.2 on iPhone XR. When I go to Google Transit times in the widget screen and click a location (e.g.home) it opens Google maps but just get the spinning wheel at the bottom where it should show a button to start navigation. Anyone else experience this? If I leave Google maps open and then click a location (e.g home) on the widget screen again it works properly. So it appears the issue is when it has to open the app and then try to start getting the directions

    submitted by /u/hockeymachine86
    [link] [comments]

    Can you put a magnetic car mount sticker on the back of the iPhone 12?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:11 AM PST

    So my family uses magnetic car mounts and to do that it requires putting a magnet plate on the back of your phone (or phones case.) I was wondering if this is safe to do with the whole new mag safe system? Will this cause damage to interior parts of the iPhone?

    submitted by /u/joedacto
    [link] [comments]

    Battery

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:39 AM PST

    Does toggling cellular multiple times affect battery?

    submitted by /u/kk24680
    [link] [comments]

    Phone overheats when I charge using 20watt charger

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Phone overheats when using 20watt charger.the charger is officially bought in apple.com.it overheats for some time then cools.I saw many videos on YouTube .everyone's facing this issue.why do you guys think it heats.please share some insight

    submitted by /u/K2bond
    [link] [comments]

    Flashlight draining battery

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Can someone explain me why is flashlight using so much battery screen off

    https://prnt.sc/wk9br0 https://prnt.sc/wk9cdd

    submitted by /u/Peky03
    [link] [comments]

    12 pro max camera focus issue

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    I've been having issues with close up camera focus on my iPhone pro max since I got the phone, seems that items that are close up will never focus and stay blurry, I'm on iOS 14.3 and this still doesn't seem to be resolved. Is anyone else experiencing this? Has anyone found a work around or contacted apple support regarding the issue? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Diode_Slayer
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 6 plus does facetime group call, but won't show actual video, only name of person (video of people on later phones - what appear to be later phones - show up)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:39 AM PST

    is this just because the latest iOS for the 6 just isn't optimized for face time group call? Video is not showing up, just the name of the person. one to one facetime calls - normal individual call - does show video. is it just the iOS is not optimized to show video during facetime group call, or is the iphone 6 itself buggy or having a hardware issue?

    the phone has the latest updates for a 6.

    submitted by /u/babbagack
    [link] [comments]

    ‘This Apple ID is only valid for use in the U.K store’

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Trying to use Apple Music and I keep getting this message on every song I try. My sub is valid and I am in the UK, any suggestions on how to fix?

    submitted by /u/The_C_Train
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max lenses reflection issue ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Transfer data to new phone thru iTunes or VZW?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Hey all. I'm about to get my first new iPhone in forever. Is it better to transfer data to my new phone through an iTunes backup or can I use the VZW transfer process through my VZW account portal online? Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/southernyankeeboy
    [link] [comments]

    ExplainEverything IOS app: How could one move a part of text using hand tool?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:47 AM PST

    To explain better, I have recorded a very short clip:

    https://drive.explaineverything.com/thecode/PQPDCUQ

    In the video I am trying to move "N" but it moves everything. How can I detach N from rest of the write up? One way I know is to write "N" somewhere way far off and then drag it using hand tool. But that's not comfortable. I would want to write "N" at the top of a box and easily detach it from the rest of text and move it.

    submitted by /u/OptimusPrime3600
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has any idea to connect my monitor to iPad as Secondary Display?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Hello,

    I bought monitor today,

    and is there any way to connect my monitor to iPad as Secondary Display?

    I know that apple only support Screen Mirroring now, but I accept any apps or tricks.

    Also, does anyone tried this app; which is app named "ShiftScreen" ?

    Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/yeounhojun0607
    [link] [comments]

    Consequences of updating my iOS after years of not updating?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    Hello there, I'm still using an Iphone 5S with iOS version 9.3.4, I haven't run a single update since ~5 years and my phone works great, everything is really smoth and quick, battery lasts like 1 day.
    BUT I can't download a single application from the App store as they usually require at least iOS version 11.

    What would happen if I updated my phone to the latest iOS right now? How much space would it approximately consume and by how much would it slow down my phone?

    submitted by /u/tinypingu
    [link] [comments]

    Did Google stopped updating their apps after iOS 14.3?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    I feel like Google stopped updating their apps after iOS 14.3 because of the new privacy features.

    My Android phone's Google apps updated two days ago, when my iPhone's Google apps last update is at a month ago...

    submitted by /u/LisG03
    [link] [comments]

    Next iOS update

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:15 AM PST

    Hey there, it would be very helpful for me if any of you guys here can please let me know when is the next iOS update is rolling out. Is it gonna be in this month or is it gonna run late? TIA, hope you all have a great day!

    submitted by /u/Constantine7788
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know if I can use keystore .jks files on iphone?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:27 AM PST

    considering buying a mini but really need to be able to use jks files. can any one help?

    submitted by /u/catchneurotramitters
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 stops charging at 70%

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:35 PM PST

    I've noticed that my iPhone stops charging at 70% as if it wasn't connected to the charger despite being plugged in. And I have to unplug and replug the lightning cable to continue charging. The phone doesn't get hot. I've turned off Battery optimization and the same issue occurs. iOs 14.3

    submitted by /u/-MaDness
    [link] [comments]

    (iPhone SE 2 - iOS 14.2) My storage is almost completely filled up by "Other", despite the issue supposedly being fixed. What gives?!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    I really don't have anything else to say. I have no idea what could possibly cause this. I'd rather not update or restore, since Apple isn't signing 14.2 for my phone anymore and I wanna be able to jailbreak it as soon as a jailbreak for 14.2 on my phone is available. What can I do? Should I wait for a jailbreak to come out, and then use Filza or something to manually delete whatever's filling it up? If so, what would I delete? I think it might be temporary files from a failed update, but that's the only lead I might have. Please help!

    submitted by /u/The_Evil_King_Bowser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel