• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Apple Watch Designed and 3D printed this dock, what do you guys think?

    Apple Watch Designed and 3D printed this dock, what do you guys think?


    Designed and 3D printed this dock, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    A lot going on in the world right now. Remember you can be an ally in more than one community.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Ordered a third party band from China and wasn’t disappointed with the result!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    LADIES! Let’s start a thread where we can show off how we style and accessories our Apple Watches!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I thought this would be fun & different for us ladies who enjoy showing off our apple watches in a fashionable way.

    submitted by /u/emiilyyyx
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s not much but it feels amazing to hike my first “mini” mountain

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Third times the charm. Wife isn’t very happy on her third consecutive defeat ��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Haven’t seen any post the new coastal grey sport band. So I decided to share mine that I got today! I really love it!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Series 5 (40mm) gold aluminium case with black Milanese Loop

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    S5 arrived, 9 days before apple’s delivery date too. Very happy! Instantly makes me want to be more active and close those rings.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Pretty cool demonstration by the Slo Mo Guys.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Apple Watch fall detection helps save life of 92-year-old farmer after fall from a ladder

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Apple Watch display acting weird?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Guyz do you know any cheap alternative simmilar to this band? The best place is Amazon. Thanks a lot !

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Saves Life of 92 year old farmer after fall from ladder

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    See Article below:

    https://9to5mac.com/2020/06/19/apple-watch-fall-detection-92-year-old/

    I'm a 62 year old man. This feature is one of the prevalent reasons I wear an Apple Watch. I on 17 acres on a beautiful lake and spend a lot of time outside alone doing chores around the property. I take great solace in knowing that if I fall and injure myself while my wife is not here that I have some help coming from the Apple Watch.

    submitted by /u/Laketech
    [link] [comments]

    Leaked Photos Suggest Apple has a Solution for the AirPower Overheating Problem

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Finally found the perfect match to my Phish watchband

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Apple Watch 6 release date?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    The Apple Watch 5 is currently on sale. I currently have the Original Apple Watch and I think it's time for an upgrade. I'm debating if I should purchase the Apple Watch 5 this week (sale expires June 21, a day before WWDC) or wait for the Apple Watch 6. When do we expect the Apple Watch 6 to be released?

    submitted by /u/malandam
    [link] [comments]

    FALL DETECTION

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Is there a way of decreasing the sensitivity for the Fall Detection on AW5? Seems at times, the slightest jar or shock can set of the 'alarm '.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jonole
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a double sided charger to take when traveling / camping

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Does anybody have a lead on something my wife and i could pack that could charge both of our watches without us both removing our charging cords and stands from our nightstands every time we go on a trip?

    Do i need to just buy 2 cheap chargers and tape them together back to back - or has somebody attempted to solve this problem already!

    submitted by /u/Legato895
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch stuck in infinite boot loop

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    My Apple Watch series 4 is stuck in an infinite boot loop. Sometimes it will boot up to the passcode screen but immediately shuts down. Tried hard reset and it won't work. Any other thing I should try? Maybe calibrating the battery or something? Or buy one of those ibus S1 to restore it via a Mac?

    submitted by /u/ashfaaqm13
    [link] [comments]

    Stop the step count

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I drive for a living but after a shift it thinks I've done 2000 steps is there any way to turn off whilst in vehicle?

    submitted by /u/flinty1971
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel