• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Apple TV Can someone explain how to fix this?!?!?

    Apple TV Can someone explain how to fix this?!?!?


    Can someone explain how to fix this?!?!?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Does Apple TV 4K Support UHD Deep Color?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I have a LG TV that supports UHD deep colour on one of its HDMI ports, when I connect my Apple TV 4K to it on 60Hz I see tinted Screen. Has anyone here faced it? I have high speed HDMI cable that supports UHD and up to 8K.

    submitted by /u/_flier
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about subscription

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I just bought a new iPhone and got a year free Apple TV. The problem is, it seems like everything on the Apple TV channel costs money, you have to either buy or rent. Am I missing something? What is so free about this?

    submitted by /u/lulugurl95
    [link] [comments]

    How to let a family sharing account log into TV+ via webpage?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I created a child account for my friend to use my tv+ without logging in via my personal iCloud.

    I'm unable to log in via the web portal for appletv+ with the dummy account. Is this not possible? It says "unable to log into Apple TV+ try again"

    submitted by /u/virginiarph
    [link] [comments]

    Can you see everything in Up Next?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Does anyone know how I can see Everything that I have in my "Up Next?"

    Once you get caught up on a show, it disappears from Up Next, and when new show is available it comes back. I love this feature, but I wish I could see a list of everything that I have queued up.

    Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/chip008
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading iTunes content onto Apple TV device

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Can I download iTunes purchases onto the Apple TV and watch them without an internet connection. For example, let's say I pay for Hulu but only really use it for Bob's Burgers but have also purchased all of the seasons on iTunes. Can I sign into my iTunes via Apple TV and stream/download and watch all of my Bob's Burgers with the device?

    submitted by /u/weilin_cuz_im_jung
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the AppleTV app the worst TV watching software I've ever used?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I have two firestick 4Ks. One downstairs and upstairs. I bought Cheers for $19 on sale from itunes.

    I watch a show downstairs on the AppleTV app, the upstairs AppleTV app has no idea I've watched the show.

    I confirm 'Watch Now' downstairs shows the latest episode. I go upstairs and Watch Now still shows the last time I was in the bedroom. Granted sometimes it sync's but only if I properly exit the episode and go to the watch now screen. You can't be all willy nilly and put the remote down and assume the AppleTV will do its job. I've tried quitting the app and logging out thinking it would finally refresh to the downstairs bookmark. Nope!

    God forbid I hit play before I confirm the right episode because it starts the old one. Now I have to stop and go to the Library, find cheers and hold down right arrow on 273 episodes to find where I'm at. It's one big ass scrolling slideshow. No season folders, no list format, no check marks showing I've watched the episode, nothing. I have to go through descriptions and confirm where I'm at.

    I'm stuck in this ecosystem now with my purchases and have the worst interface available to watch them. Did Apple contract this app out or what? Did they not take a gander at the netflix or prime apps? I never have to worry about unsynchronized bookmarks or hunting through 100s of episodes. How was this approved??

    submitted by /u/ultrasoured
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel